UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Gift for kids (open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Gift for kids (open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Gift for kids (open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Gift for kids (open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Gift for kids (open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Gift for kids (open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Gift for kids (open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Gift for kids (open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Gift for kids (open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Gift for kids (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theram
UNWA Graphics Director
UNWA Graphics Director
Theram

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Gift for kids (open) Empty
PostSubject: Gift for kids (open)   Gift for kids (open) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:45 pm

Theram goes to ring carrying tricycle in his hand then he puts tricycle in the middle of the ring and try to ride it but its impossible because Theram is to big for it the crowd are laughing and Theram begins to talk

i heard i new big talent is in the UNWA who is destroying his opponents and who even managed to win against my old friend Kaluani and his name is....

crowd are shouting Jarkko Jarkko Jarkko Theram goes to the corner of ring puts his hand to the ear and leans to the crowd listening his name

ow his name is Jarkko Ruutu and you people already know his name but now let me tell you what i think i think that he is just one very lucky kid and Kal made one mistake he was too gentle to him but i am not Kaluani i am the same with everyone and i would prove to you all tonight that he is just a lucky kid but you all know what our friend Mr Leon thinks about matches where one of wrestlers will certainly need medics help after it

Theram raises tricycle in hi hand

so Jarkko will you come here to show Leon and the crowd that you think you are strong enough to face me or you just want your gift i brought to you ?
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Gift for kids (open)   Gift for kids (open) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:30 pm

The music of 'Welcome to the Jungle' starts to play and El Lobo, dressed in jeans and a white wife beater shirt makes his way down the ramp and gets into the ring, with paper bag in his hand.
He nods his head towards Theram and offers a little grin towards the other Wrestler.
"Jeffe, figured you would not mind if I put a little extra into the gift basket...I mean Jarkko being whom he is an all."
The Latino brings his hand into the paper bag and pulls out a football and places it by the bike.
"Since the pendejo can't play Hockey, and can't wrestle without the aid of his down lo' ho's I figured I'd give him something for the Ladies of Revolution to play with."
He then moves over to lean against the turn buckle to await and see what goes on next.
"I bet the punk, does not have the nerve to come alone either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gift for kids (open)   Gift for kids (open) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:06 am

::Jarkko Ruutu walks out to the top of the ramp with a mic in his left hand and his RBK hockey stick in his right. The crowd is buzzing with anticipation to see what is in store and to see if Jarkko is being flanked by The Revolution::

Ruutu: Since I seem to be the popular call out the past couple days, I'm going to take this one at a time. Thermostat... who the hell are you and what gives you the right to come out here and challenge ME, the great Jarkko Ruutu, to a match tonight? I mean seriously... what have you done with your life? I don't see any gold around your waist, nor do I see any accomplishments on your resume. No, here's how it works... I'm challenging YOU to a match tonight! And I don't want all these stupid clauses in the match contract. I'll have The Revolution on call for me and you can gather up whoever you can find to watch your back, if you can find anyone suicidal enough to stand against us.

::The crowd cheers and start to chant "UNWA Unite, UNWA Unite"::

Ruutu: As for you Hobo.... that paper bag looks kind of familiar. Oh yea, that's the one we had to put over Yellow Bitch's face once we were done with her. Seriously... what kind of man are you? You won't come out and defend your "mammacita"? Where you too busy slinging some rock outside the arena? Or did your beat ass Camero break down on your way? Or did you just not want to get whooped on again by me? It's OK... better people have had their asses handed to them by me. It's only natural to be scared of me. I'm just that damn good.
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Gift for kids (open)   Gift for kids (open) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:40 am

Suddenly "When the Eagles Scream" erupts from the arena speakers and the lights dim down. The crowd stand in bemused silence at this unknown entrance music before those closest to the top of the ramp see Captain Parkes emerge from behind the curtain and strides up to Jarkko Ruutu.

Grabbing the mic from Jarkko, Captain Parkes calls out, "Kill the music."

Once the music dies down and the crowd waits to see what will happen next. "I'm sick of you Jarkko. And I'm sick of your buddies interferring with matches. I've already spoken with the GM about meeting three of those cowards you call friends in the ring. However the GM tells me I have to wait to face them in a match."

Loud jeers are heard from the crowd, "Now I'm not a patient man Jarkko and the next time I run across Timelord, Choirboy, Jpea or even that creep Bodders I'm going to show them the meaning of pain. And if they are going to be ringside with your sorry arse then I'm going to be here too."

Captain Parkes then shoves the mic back at Jarkko and strides backstage through the curtains again.
Back to top Go down
Theram
UNWA Graphics Director
UNWA Graphics Director
Theram

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Gift for kids (open)   Gift for kids (open) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:04 pm

Theram with smile on his face looks at leaving Captain Parkes and begins to talk

Captain you are very rude you come to speak with kids and didn't brought any gift? look at good example me and El Lobo

Theram turns to Jarkko and makes a sigh

you talk about the past? well let me tell you who about the past

Theram turns to El Lobo

Hey Lobo you care about your past or do you care about your present and future ?

then Theram turns to fans

People do you care what happened month or year ago ?

one big no is hear in the arena

or do you care what will happen tonight ?

once again all people together scream YES!!!!!!!!!
Theram looks as Jarkko again

You see child its not your past that makes you great its the present time

Theram starts to walk around a ring and thinks about something after one circle he begins to talk again

Jarkko i understand that you with your fellows are still kids and don't know the etiquette of speech so this time i will only warn you about it and try to translate to you one old adage we have in our country so listen intently "a word that fly away like a bird from your mouth can return as a brick"

Theram looks at El Lobo

Lobo i understand what you maybe want to beat him now but if you wont mind this time i would like do deal with this kid and i just can promise to you what will punish him as hard as i can
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Gift for kids (open)   Gift for kids (open) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:07 pm

"no sweet holmes...I mean, the pendejo does not even qualify to be in my presence...He forgot his little choir behind...To much of a puta to fight alone..He even needs his own mamacitas to back him up...He's all yours Theram..I dont fight women."
El Lobo shakes his head slowly and then motions for Theram to take the lead once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gift for kids (open)   Gift for kids (open) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:48 pm

Ruutu: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... whoa... whoa........ whoa. Did Corporal Parkas just come out here for about thirty seconds and say something?? Will you two excuse me for one minute.

::Jarkko pulls a cell phone out of his pocket and pushes a few buttons. He holds it up to his ear and waits::

Ruutu: JMac? Hey, Jarkko. Who's all there with you? Good, put this on speaker. Hey guys. I'm out here putting Therat and El Hobo in their places and I think some wrestler named Corporal Parkas came out and announced something. I wasn't listening but I think he said something about him wanting The Revolution to interfere with his matches. I dunno, but gather the troops and see if we can fit him in for a beating sometime in the near future. Alright, thanks guys.

::Jarkko closes the phone and turns his attention to the ring::

Ruutu: Sorry guys... so many attacks to plan, so little time. Where was I? Oh that's right. Therat, the only reason you don't care about the past is all those therapy sessions you had to block out those memories of that funny uncle you had that convinced you to play "doctor" all those years ago. If you had any accomplishments in your past I'm sure you'd be happy to remember it then. Like all my titles, medals and awards I've won over my careers. You just have to flaunt those to prove you're better than others. And since you want to start quoting bible passages, or whatever the hell that was, I've got one for you... "Those that forget the past are doomed to repeat it"... only fitting for us being in Russia and all.

::Jarkko's cellphone rings. He reaches and grabs it out of his pocket::

Ruutu: Excuse me again... What's up JMac? Chalk full, eh? Well move some beatings around. You can probably hold off on Pau... ::Jarkko catches himself and looks up to see if anyone caught his slip. He looks around and continues:: We can push back "The Special Beatdown" and squeeze Parkas in there. OK, sounds good.

::Jarkko again hangs up the phone. And turns it off::

Ruutu: Sorry for all that. It's the price I pay for leading a superpower. Anyways, one last thing before I go. El Hobo, you're saying you don't fight women, but I got your rap sheet from Interpol. ::Pulls out a file from his back waistband:: These 25 counts of domestic abuse seem to contradict your statement. Weird.... this also has a couple counts of prostitution, public nudity and... OH MY GOD... YOU SICK MAN... how could you do that to a defenseless sheep and a poor little puppy. Those acts are even illegal in Alabama! You monster!

::Jarkko drops the mic and starts walking back to the locker room. He glaces back down at El Lobo's file, shutters and gags, then looks up at El Lobo and shakes his head in disgust. He disappears behind the curtain into the locker room::

***I believe that should be the end of this segment. I think anymore, or any longer, will ruin it, drag it on and make it harder to fit into the show. But by all means if anyone else wants to unnecessarily jump in and try to get their two cents heard, be my guest***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gift for kids (open)   Gift for kids (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gift for kids (open)
Page 1 of 1