UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8) Empty
PostSubject: The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8)   The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8) EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:43 pm

the freezer is shown breaking the neck of his opponent
the freezer is seen attacking the opponent after the match
The Freezer makes his way to the ring
wearing a muscle-bound shirt that says HOUSE OF PAIN
the freezer walks down the ramp and attacks random fan
his trainer keeps his distance away and follows him
the rings sides burst into flames!

*He enters the ring smiling brightly*
*The fans are quiet as they have no idea what to expect from this newcomer*
*Freezer calls for a mic and paces around the ring as he begins to speak*

Freezer: The Freezer knows a lot of you wonderful fans must be wanting to know who The Freezer is after what happened last Thursday night and if you missed it let's just say it wasn't a warm time for The Freezer's opponent last week.
*The Freezer frowns and points to the titantron and a clip from Thursday's show begins to play*

The Freezer lifts Ningo Das on his shoulders

and slams him on the mat executing MORTAL Freezing Point!!
The Freezer tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

THE FREEZER WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS NINGO DAS !!!!

*The Freezer shakes his head*

Freezer: That had to hurt but anyway enough of old news what The freezer really came down here to talk about was his spot in UNWA,The Freezer may be new but The Freezer has had a lot of experience so just to prove it The Freezer's gonna issue an open invitational anyone brave enough to fight The Freezer and by the beware because you will be entering an icy...cold ...hell!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*out of rp*
this is where I come back down the ring feeling that no one was brave enough to challenge me.

the freezer is shown breaking the neck of his opponent
the freezer is seen attacking the opponent after the match
The Freezer makes his way to the ring
wearing a muscle-bound shirt that says HOUSE OF PAIN
the freezer walks down the ramp and attacks random fan
his trainer keeps his distance away and follows him
the rings sides burst into flames!.

*Freezer gets in the ring*

Freezer:Well well well;looks like no one was brave enough to challenge The Freezer.Who can blame them? The Freezer would be scared too if The Freezer had to go against someone like-
*An image of someone aapears over the titantron*

*out of rp*
If you are going to reply to this rp please do it in the sense that I come back later and no one is brave enough to challenge me but then right in the middle of my speech I am cut of by you.

Last edited by The Freezer on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8)   The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8) EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:30 am

*Freezer makes his way to the ring once again, asking for a mic as he begins to speak out against the lack of takers to his earlier invitation.

Before The Freezer can continue, the crowd begins to cheer as Stray comes out onto the ramp. Mic in hand, he points out towards The Freezer, staring down at him with determination.

Brave? That's a laugh. If you want a real challenge, why not try taking me on. I'll be sure to knock off that chip on your shoulder and show you the true meaning of an icy, cold hell, when I bring to you the pain.

Stray tosses the mic to the side offscreen as he slowly makes his way to the ring, high-fiving a few fans before he gets into the ring, staring down The Freezer as the two exchange words

(ooc- I'm not sure what The Freezer would go on about in his second, interrupted speech, so feel free to flesh it out some if needed.)
Back to top Go down

The Freezer is here(open to all 6-8)
Page 1 of 1