UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
New Era. (open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
New Era. (open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
New Era. (open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
New Era. (open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
New Era. (open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
New Era. (open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
New Era. (open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
New Era. (open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
New Era. (open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

New Era. (open)

Go down 
+2
Aquilus
'BBC' Richard Anthony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-07

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:15 pm

Inside UNWA's benefactor 'BBC' Richard Anthony's office sits a smiling BBC. wearing a brand new black suit and sporting a matching bowler hat with shiny gold accessories.

Leaning forward towards the camera BBC begins his address to the audience

BBC: "Now begins a new age in UNWA, an age of respect. An age where a true hero and honorable competitor can call himself UNWA's champion. This Man-Monster, of my own creation, will stand as a beacon of light which lead on this entire company as it figure head and as a statue of truth, grit, and determination.. this Saviour, this leader, this agent of justice is you UNWA MemberState Heavyweight Champion of the world... PAULLEY"

BBC raises his hand to one side where Paulley walks with an open mouth child like grin on his face; holding the title in one hand while waving to the camera with the other. BBC shakes his head but looks back at the camera to continue.

BBC: "On to other matters, Miss Peel if you would be so kind."

BBC's Personal Assistant Diana Peel walks into the shot and hands BBC the "Cash in Hand" briefcase.

BBC: "This case contained the contract that put my star on the company's highest pedestal, and like all things this was earned by sweat and blood. I am looking to the future and i am looking at the newcomers and the rookies. These are the competitors that go unnoticed but this is where stars are born and im looking to raise one of you up."

BBC taps the briefcase as he says the final words..

BBC: "Impress me and your future can be assured."

(ooc: if anyone wishes to respond please do it as if you were watching the address backstage rather than talking to me directly..)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:28 pm

[Aquilus grabs a camera man's attention in a corridor]

Aquilus: "Just turn the damn thing on........BBC? You hearing me?"

[He clicks his neck to one side]

Aquilus: "You want someone to catch your attention? Your looking at him, after everything that revolution did for you I think it's about time you give something back, starting with that briefcase. I want that title shot.....and I'm pretty sure SynysterG wants it too........ Time to hand it over BBC, oh and I aint scared of no monster of yours, believe me, I am worse"
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:41 pm

(MMJ's Music hits.)

(MMJ walks out onto the ramp with mic in hand)

MMJ - So Your looking for new talent. Talent that could someday become The UNWA's champ well i think you found your man in me. Miracle Mike James is the pinnacle of wrestling today and Aquilus is it. Your just plain not ready. You think your worse worse then what a flock of seagulls. Mr. Richard Anthony I know you would not regret giving me a chance at that briefcase. So think it over sir and ill be in my locker room.

(MMJ begins to leave)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:33 am

[Aquilus watches a screen and chuckles]

Aquilus: "Your a fool James... You already HAVE your gold, but if you want to trade it in for a new one I'd be happy to shove it up your

[ooc someone please interrupt before I finish the sentence]
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:48 am

::After Mike James heads to the back after his annoucement the camera's switch over to Synyster in his locker room...He is flanked by Choirboy and Timelord who are all standing infront of a T.V set::

Synyster:Who was that?

:: Timelord and Choirboy look at Synyster dumbfounded when Choirboy speaks up::

Choirboy:....Was that Kid Rock??

Synyster:...Nah! It couldn't be!...

::Synyster finally snaps out of spell trying to figure out who was out there trying to brown nose BBC for a shot at the Cash In Hand::

Synyster: Ricardo Im not here to beg or plead with you because you know as well as I do the reason that OATH! is the champ is because of The Revolution!...That's right...If he wasn't protected by us that Man-Child wouldn't of lasted two days with that breifcase!

::Choirboy and Timelord smirk arrogantly agreeance with Synyster::

Synyster: So to repay us every member of The Revolution should have a shot at....And Mike...Your chance at winning that breifcase is next to none!

::The camera's fade out::
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:55 am

Bodders: "Aquilus!

Bodders makes his way towards Aquilus.

Bodders: "What the hell are you doing? You can't say a sentence like that, we're on a show which is watched by all ages, including children!"

Bodders looks at the screen that Aquilus was just looking at.

Bodders: "What I see on the screen, is someone who will one day be our Memberstate champion, hell one day the two of us could be involved in a match for that title! What I'm trying to say is, the being with Revolution isn't going to get you anywhere! Trust me I should know, one because you will annoy people and two BBC will just hold you down, and use you like a bodyguard for Paulley!"

Bodders looks at Aquilus dead in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:20 pm

[Aquilus stretches then stares back at Bodders]

Aquilus: "I don't get you, are you trying to get me to leave? Just because you softened up doesn't mean I will. I tell you what Bodders, here is my challenge to you"

[Aquilus leans forward slightly]

Aquilus: "Show me that you can still be..... chaotic"

[He smiles]

Aquilus: "Suprise me, hurt me, make me bleed. If you can't, I will take you away from that doctor and make you go cold turkey, you hear me yeah?"
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:38 pm

Bodders: "So let me get this straight, you're are allowing me to do just about anything to you?"

Bodders raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 8:38 pm

Aquilus: "Yeh, as long as you understand the meaning of the word 'concequence'"

[Aquilus goes to walk away then stops]

Aquilus: "Let the chaos commence!"
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:14 pm

Bodders sighed slightly.

Bodders: "How troublesome"

Bodders gave Aquilus a low blow to start this off.
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:16 pm

ooc: lol

[Aquilus doubles over holding his groin but smiling like the sadistic madman that he is]
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:29 pm

Bodders suddenly lifts Aquilus on his shoulders and starts running with him there. Bodders soon throws Aquilus through a glass panel against the wall, smashing it completely.
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 6:11 am

[Aquilus lays on his back in the smashed glass, blood starting to come out of his back]

Aquilus: "Is that all you've got baby bod? Maybe you need to stop sucking sweets and become a man"
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:37 am

Bodders just looks down with a calm expression on his face at Aquilus.

Bodders: "Well since you asked for it, don't blame anyone but yourself for what's about to happen."

Bodders walks out for a moment, before coming back with a bottle of gasoline in his hand. He starts pouring the gasoline over Aquilus before bringing out a match and lighting it.

Bodders: "Like I said, don't blame anyone but yourself for what's about to happen."

Bodders dropped the match on Aquilus' broken body, setting it alight.
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:29 pm

ooc: on fire again? why me? lol

[Crew run into the corridor in an instant, in a rush to put out the fire and save Aquilus from another run in hospital. People are everywhere, and just as Aquilus starts to get back onto his singed feeet, Bodders is gone]

ooc: that ending ok? Next week its revenge time
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:53 pm

(ooc: sure)
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:32 pm

Backstage is Von Ryan with a microphone...

Von Ryan, sniffing the air: "Is something burning?"

The cameraman, off screen: "Your on, Express."

Von Ryan looks into the camera: "New era, eh, BBC? Don't make me laugh! Everyone here notices how your only offering the money in hand briefcase to the lower rankings, 'newcomers' and 'rookies'. Your pathetic, your protecting your new champion like he's fine china, because he IS fine china! Be a man and offer the cash in hand to the heavyweights! But we all know that AIN'T gonna happen!

Too any of you stupid enough to accept BBC's briefcase deserves the fate they get by becoming his newest lapdog. Just look what happened to BBC's last lapdogs, the Revolution 1.0. HAH! Disaster! And if you do accept that briefcase you'd best be looking out behind you because The High Flying Express will be running over you next!"

Von Ryan, done with his message, then looks around the room confused.

Von Ryan: "Seriously, is something buring? It smells like burnt pig in here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Era. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era. (open)   New Era. (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Era. (open)
Page 1 of 1