UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all)   Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:38 pm

**Choirboy is walking around backstage when a videographer catches him in a shot, and walks up to him.**

Vid - Hey Choirboy, do you have a few moments for the fans?

**Choirboy stops and looks at the cameraman. A sneer crosses his lips as he walks towards him, disdain painted on his face.**

Choirboy - You're breathing my air sheep. What do you want?

Vid - Er, some people have been saying that outside of your emergence in the fed, that your win last week was an utter fluke.

**Choirboy's face turns beet red as he becomes enraged. He raises his hand and backhands the videographer, sending his camera to the floor. The camera shows the action from the floor, as Choirboy kicks him in the stomach and quickly applies 'Saints Go Marching'. The videographer screams in pain as Choirboy continues to wrench on his hold, as people backstage can be seen in the distance running to break it up.**

Choirboy - YOU CALL THIS A FLUKE YOU MEATBAG?

**Choirboy continues to add pressure as his victim passes out from the pain. He lets him fall to the ground as he stands up and walks towards the camera, picking it up and looking into it. He smiles sadistically into the camera.**

Choirboy - There is no fluke here. There is only the walking instrument of vengeance. And you, you know who you are. I will enjoy breaking you like I did that fool. Make no mistake. None shall stand against me and my allies.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all)   Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:04 pm

Bodders: My my, such temper, don't we have a young spark of a wrestler here? You know for such a religious man/boy, you use violence at tad bit too much yea.

Bodders suddenly starts clapping at what he saw however.

Bodders: But however I liked what I saw from you kid, keep up the good work there, kukukukukukuku.

Bodders starts walking off down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Ogre McJoker
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all)   Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:12 pm

** A cameraman finds Ogre McJoker sitting alone backstage gnawing on a grossly undercooked hunk of meat. The camera man hesitates to get closer because of the stench.

OGRE: Hey you puny little man come over here with that thing. I have a message for altarboy. Wait no is it school girl. Oh Choirboy. Yes Choirboy you seem so happy to defeat weak little wrestlers with your little moves. You have never encountered the type of raw strength you will see tonight. I will make you bleed and I will make you cry. Bring more than your anger and your god with you tonight for I have been feasting on gods creatures for a long while and you will suffer the same fate.

** Ogre raises a leg and lets out a loud resonating fart. The putrid smell forces the cameraman to evacuate; coughing and gagging.
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all)   Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:02 pm

(Awesome stuff there Ogre, should be a good match based off our invitationals)
Back to top Go down
Ogre McJoker
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all)   Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:47 pm

( it should be interesting thats for sure)
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all)   Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 1:31 pm

**Choirboy smiles at Bodders as he walks away. His smile quickly turns to a frown as he hears Ogre McJoker's speech. He looks straight into the camera yet again, angrily.**

Choirboy - Fairy McLoser, if I had a dime for every Tom, Dick, and Harry who intentionally messed up my name, I'd be a millionaire. You're uncouth, and hardly worthy of my time. But, seeing as though management feels the need to feed me another person to cripple, I'll gladly face you in the ring. Not only to shut you up, but to bend and twist your body in such a way that you'd be able to get first whiff on any other offensive odours coming out of you.

**Choirboy suddenly starts to smile, as the thought of hurting another opponent raises the hairs on his neck.**

Choirboy - This isn't personal, mind you. I'm looking for someone. And you're in my way. Heaven help you, and I mean that. Because you're just another step I have to climb. As for my tag partner Timelord and his brethren, I kindly ask that you leave me on my own tonight. As much as I appreciated the warm welcome I got when I joined up, I want this one to be all mine...

**And with that, Choirboy starts laughing, making the sound of a cackling hyena. He tosses the camera down, as he turns to the security staff and medical attendants, makes a sudden move towards them that makes half of them jump or cringe, then turns away, laughing.**

(End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all)   Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Choirboy's Afterglow (open to all)
Page 1 of 1