UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) Empty
PostSubject: Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower)   Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:54 pm

Frankie:"A new theme song, who could this be?"

Hemorrhage comes out to the ring
"Hello, Lisbon!"
"Now last Sunday we all watched me beat that joke of a wrestler Stray."
Clip Airs:
Hemorrhage gets up and resolutely fights back
Hemorrhage hugs his opponent's head
and hits him right into the face with the knee, executing a light Knee on Head!!
Hemorrhage moves sideways and charges his right hand
and strikes his opponent right on his jaw, performing a light Side Mounting Punch!!
Hemorrhage grabs his opponent's head from behind lifts him straight up into the air
and swiftly slams his opponent's head onto the mat executing violent Final Fury!!

Frankie D: "Final Fury!"

Winston the Bulldog: "....and the final move I fear...."

STRAY IS BLEEDING!!

Hemorrhage tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

HEMORRHAGE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS STRAY !!!!

{Crowd Boos}
"I'm getting really tired of being in the ring with him, but I have spotted some new faces back in the locker room."

"So tonight I want someone new to come out here right now and fight me with all they got."

[Match Begins]

After Match:

Winston:"It's over and there's the bell."

Frankie: "Hold on there's someone coming down to the ring...It's Stray and he's carrying a sledge hammer!"

Last edited by Hemorrhage on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower)   Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:19 pm

After the match~

(I was thinking that Frankie would announce the end of the match, so that Winston would see that Stray was coming down to ringside with the sledge. Frankie would say something stupid about why Stray would need a sledge or if Winston thinks Stray would hit Hemorrhage with it, and Winston would hope that Stray hits Frankie with it. )

Stray paces down the entrance ramp with a sledgehammer in hand, staring directly at Hemorrhage as he slides into the ring and takes a swing at Hemorrhage.

(If I hit, Hemorrhage should be busted open, with Stray screaming at Hemorrhage, "A Joke?! You think I'm a Joke?! Let's see who's laughing now.") (Should I miss, the sledgehammer would be dropped as I just plainly jump at Hemorrhage and start to exchange punches with him.)
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower)   Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:26 pm

(OOC - I'll take a beating Smile putting together a quick rp now)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower)   Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:45 pm

alright i Like stray's Idea for after the match

Let's say if I bleed during the match Stray and I simply exchange blows

If I don't Stray hits me in the head with the sledgehammer

Bruiser Bob - There's always a chance u may beat me, you never know...
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower)   Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:47 pm

"A man has a choice, I choose the IMPOSSIBLE"

(Superstar by Saliva begins to play as Bruiser Bob makes his way through the entrance to the top of the ramp.)

Frankie D: Well he wanted one of the new guys, I guess he gets his wish.

Winston the Bulldog: Bruiser Bob had a tough match against Kagutsuchi at the last General Assembly, but this is a pretty big step up for him.

Bruiser Bob: "I hear your looking for a fight. Well Bruiser Bob is always more than happy to oblige. Nobody is gonna make a name for themselves by hanging around in the back pigging out on catering. You do it by coming out here and putting on a show for these good fans here in Lisbon. Let's do it!"

(Bruiser Bob drops the microphone at the top of the ramp and makes his way to the ring.)

Last edited by Bruiser Bob on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower)   Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:39 pm

(OOC- nice stuff moving to Sundays show as Thursdays is chockablock)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower)   Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower) Empty

Back to top Go down

Open challenge to any new guys & Stray(Wrestler lvl 2400 or lower)
Page 1 of 1