UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Wolf Pack (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

The Wolf Pack (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf Pack (Open)   The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 3:48 pm

-Welcome to the Jungle- starts to play and El Lobo makes his way down the ramp and into the ring.
The Latino, is dressed in a pair of blue jeans, white t-shirt and a light blue short sleeved shirt with only the top button done.
"Hola Vato!" El Lobo yells out over the arena and is greeting with more cheers then boo's.
A man in the crowd waves a board with the text 'YG if your single call me! 555-2354'
El Lobo chuckles and points over towards the man in the crowd waving the board.
"You need to go through me first, Gringo.."
"Anyhow..I'm not here without reason..Soo I lost the title..Paulley the goon has it, soo he is an honorless pendejo, who can't spell his own name...Alot of you vatos keep going 'Hey champ, when will you take back the title holmes' well I'm here to answer that right here and now."
The crowd goes quiet, everyone expecting to hear a challange being made, or some of El Lobo's famed boasting insults to some of the other wrestlers.
"I wont"
El Lobo holds up his hands to quiet the uproar of the crowd.
"Easy vatos, easy....I wont go for the Bruise's Belt..Cause, there is no 'I' in Wolf Pack...Me and YG.."
Out in the crowd someone yells. 'Go for the tag team'
"Seems we have a professor in the crowd tonight...But aye, today..Right here and now..I announce, that no little *BEEEP* will stand in the way of the Wolf Pack, mi mami and her papi needs gold around our waists ya know...Soo Leon, or Richy Rich or whom ever runs those fools...The Wolf Pack is going for Gold Pendejos!"
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack (Open)   The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:40 am

(Team IMpact! walk out onto the ramp)

MMJ - So Wolf Pack eh that's a cute little name for you two. But really do you honestly think that you can beat the likes of "Miracle" Mike James and The Hotshot here. WEll let me answer that for you no. No one will ever be able to beat Team IMpact! We are the Tag Champs and it is going to stay that way a long time so get used to it. You see El Homo and is it yellow girl?(MMJ puts his hand in the shape of a phone hinting for YG to call him) Anyways You two dont stand a chance in hell so why dont you go play in the minor leagues buddy your not ready.

(bump to whoever or if you didnt want me to rp just tell me and ill erase it)
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
The Wolf Pack (Open) 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack (Open)   The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 5:08 pm

(The hotshot is dressed in his usual wrestling gear but has a black "team Impact" t-shirt on and his tag title draped over his shoulder he takes the microphone )

Jimmy - " Miracle"

MMJ - " What is it Jim ? "

Jimmy - " I know I took a few hits to the head during the PPV but I thought the wolf pack guys where taller then that ... and shouldn't they be wearing black and white"

MMJ -" Jim , it's not them"

Jimmy - " Darn it , I wanted to ask Nash h ...

MMJ - "I know Jim i was disappointed as well at least those guys would of been a challange "

( Jimmy and Mike start laughing as they speak , seeing team impact having fun the crowd start to join in with a combination of laughs and team impact chants after a while Jimmy takes his shirt off and looks at Mike )

Jimmy -" Fun times over guys ...Lobo , Yellow girl you think your ready for a shot at the tag champs right ? , you think your the U.N.W.A's big bad's ? you think you can just wander in and announce that you want our titles and we're gonna role over and give em to you ? , well The Hot shot and the Miracle man have got two small words that answer all of those questions for you. "

(Jimmy looks around at the crowd )

Jimmy - " You guys know what im going to say right , i'll tell you what , you tell em for us will you "

(Jimmy holds the mic in the air)

Crowd - (Screaming) " HELL NO "

Jimmy - " Case closed , but heck if you want to give it ago any way who am I to stop you ?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack (Open)   The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:55 pm

Voice: "Well maybe you aren't anyone to stop them....but I am!"
-
The titantron lights up and shows the general managers office with Leon Heart sitting behind his large oak desk, the camera pans in for a closer shot.
-
Leon: "Firstly I would like to congratulate Team Impact on your Title victory at the PPV, you backed up my decision to name you as title contenders, I am glad I showed faith in you...as for you El Lobo well...."
-
Leon looks up and away from camera and then waves an ushering hand beckoning someone forward...a young women walks in with a tray of fresh tea and biscuits. Leon offers the women a warm smile and makes way for the tray on his desk
-
Leon: "Just there please...thank you Lucy...and erm..thank you for last night.."
-
Lucy gives the GM a warm smile before placing the tray neatly on the table, she goes to pick up the teapot, but Leon places a hand on hers to stop her.
-
Leon: "It's fine, I will do it later..I am a bit...erm busy...

Lucy smiles and walks out the office
-
Leon: "Ahem...Anyway...where was I? Ah Yes...El Lobo...I must say you wasn't my ideal choice for flag bearer for UNWA but I must admit you were a great champion....but now you want to forgo your rematch for a chance at the tag team titles with Yellow Girl?
-
Leon lifts a cup and turns it over and places it on a saucer, before looking back up
-
Leon: "Tell you what...I am sure the great fans of the UNWA want to see just what sort of tag team Wolf Pack would make....and you guys aren't the only ones chasing Team Impact...I think Bruise Li and Captain Parkes will want a chance to avenge there defeat at the PPV. So I tell you what, tonight it will be Bruise Li & Captain Parkes against Wolf Pack to determine the number one contenders to the tag title!"
-
The crowd cheer loudly at the announcement as we see Team Impact look at each other with a smile
-
Leon: "Oh and Team Impact...don't think I have given you guys the night off..we have seen just how great a tag team you are...but lets see if you can both pick up wins without the backup....tonight Hotshot, you will be facing Double...while Miracle Mike...? well I don't seem to have much on after my evening tea...so lets see just how good you are...up close and in the ring, tonight!
-
Leon starts pouring a fresh cup of tea out as the titantron fades.
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack (Open)   The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:44 pm

(camera pans back to MMJ and The Hotshot they are both grining ear to ear)

MMJ - Leon Thank you for the congratulations and i would like nothing more then to show you what i got (but in a submission match if you dont mind i). and as for the two so called contenders for our titles let me say one thing to them your best bet is to just lose your match tonight cause you know That when "The Miracle" Mike James and "The Hotshot" Jimmy Jefferson get in that ring together we are electrifying. WE blow roofs off of buildings we are the top of the wrestling food chain. To get straight to the point you are gonna lose. Good Luck chumps.

(tag to anyone)[b]
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
The Wolf Pack (Open) 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack (Open)   The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 5:15 am

( Jimmy high fives Mike)

Jimmy -"Thanks boss , o'h and Double don't think i'll go easy on you ... i've got a new move that I wan't all these great people to see, for those of you who've followed wrestling for the longest time heres a little hint"

( Jimmy makes his left hand in to a claw , he grabs his left wrist and mimics squeezing as the crowd pops)
Back to top Go down
Double
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Double

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack (Open)   The Wolf Pack (Open) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:36 am

In his locker room Double can be seen, watching the announcement via TV, shaking his head, smiling to himself
"My, my. Revolutions big mouth shut and the next one opens."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack (Open)   The Wolf Pack (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Pack (Open)
Page 1 of 1