UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Power of one ... (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: The Power of one ... (Open to anyone)   The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:43 am

The crowd is going crazy after all the events passed so far, as a constant sound of dropping rain fills arena. First, it is only to be heard silent in the background, but it becomes louder and louder as the audience clams down more and more, wondering what this has to mean. After a few minutes, the arena is totally calm, only the sound of the dropping rain is to be heard.

Frankie D: "Well... now what is this? Do we have a leak somewhere?"

Winston: "No. I heard this once before... Remember the last match Paulley had against the Silent Man?"

Frankie D: "Ah, you mean..."

Before Frankie is able to speak out what he thinks, the titantron starts to show something...

All the eyes are centered on the titantron as suddenly a voice can be heard from the ring, which no one payed attention to any more.

Kaluani:
"Yes, fans, that is what I believe in... The power of one man can change the outcome of the future. Tonight, I am here to tell you all something ..."

The crowd turns around, awaiting one of Kaluani's usual "pride and glory" speeches in front of a great match.

Kaluani:
"I myself... have blood on my hands. You know, the land I come from is a cruel land. It is fighting a bloody war between two sides of which neither one will ever be able to win. I was raised in a time of war, and that's where I learnt to fight, just because I had to. I have fought all my life, and maybe... I simply don't know how to do otherwise."

Frankie D: "Hey, I do know a good psychatrist to help yo..."

Winston slaps Frankie. "Shut up! Maybe we get to know something more about our VGM! Finally!"

Kaluani:
"I have fought many battles, and I had to fight innocents too... I tell you all, there is blood on my hands, more than a normal guy can stand. But I also learnt a lot in that time. Not only how to fight for myself, I also learned that the way of peace is the only path you should follow, that balance, glory, honor is more important then anger, hatred or grief. As my father, a wise man, recognized my powers, he himself did all he could that I may have a better life when I am old. He taught me the ways of the elements and it was he who used all of his wealth to give me a map to find the living elements..."

He pauses for a moment, seemingly touched by his own memories.

Frankie D: "Maybe..."

Winston: "Just don't talk. keep quit, I want to hear what Kal has to say."

Kaluani:
"As I reached a age he saw fitting, he smuggled me out of my homeland, told me to seek out the elements, told me to ask them for help, and so I did. I found every one and talked with everyone. With each passing day of that journey, I grew stronger and stronger, learning from the elements themselves. When I returned home, starched from the powers the elements gave me, my home country just wasn't the same any more."

Frankie D: "Destroyed by the war?"

Kaluani looks over to Frankie:
"No, Frankie. My father and his men were able to win the war while I were away. But this wasn't the end. My father was corrupted by an evil, which told him I was dead, which promised and gave him power to win the war... but at what cost, you ask?"

Kaluani looks down, and again the sound of pouring rain is heard throughout the hall.

Kaluani:
"It did cost him his soul. With his new power, he became cruel, corrupt and used his power to reign in the name of the evil behind him. The land we all had loved so deeply was tearing apart under his rule, fear and hate was among all the people and trust wasn't a existent word anymore...
I was shocked and helpless. in search for answers, I used my new achieved powers to ask the elements for help, and they provided clear sight. I did what needed to be done...
And rid the shackles of my land from it."

Frankie D: "what does he mean with that?"

Winston: "Are you with stupid or what?"

Kaluani:
"I brought freedom to my homeland, but I couldn't stay there. So much blood was dripping from my hands, so much pain and agony has been all over the place... I was able to make it a peaceful and good place again, but yet I couldn't stay there. The evil that took control of my father escaped and I had to find and destroy it. This time, the elements only provided a riddle that should help me find my way, which I so far couldn't figure out - but which lead me here so far..."

The sound of the rain still underlines every sentence from Kaluani, giving a shiver to most of the people around.

Kaluani:
"I believe in the Power of one. I believe one person can change destiny, I beleieve that you have to shape your own future. And that is what I will do today. I will win the memberstate belt, a symbol of honor and of pride. The most important belt in the UNWA. And when I have this belt, the day will come when someone steps into this ring with me who has the answers I am searching for. When that day comes, the elements themself will howl out the name "Kaluani", when that day comes, the winds will whisper my name..."

Kaluani looks around the silent audience, giving a look to everyone in the hall. He then raises his clenched fist into the air.

Kaluani:
"Until that very day, I will fight everyone who dares to challenge me or my honor. I will fight for honor, for glory, for pride, until my name is known all around the world. Until there is no place left to hide where my name is not spoken. I will fight for the good, I will fight for my masters, the elements. Dear Fans, the beginning of a new and great future awaits, and the first day of this glorious new future is today!"

The fans cheer a little restrained.

Kaluani:
"Today is the day I will defeat the greatest evil in this federation, I will personally send BBC's "Man Mountain" Paulley to the ground, screaming in pain!"

With that last sentence, the ice breaks and the fans scream and tune in a loud noise, screaming Kaluani's name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Power of one ... (Open to anyone)   The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 12:32 pm

Timelord comes out in silence and starts clapping looking towards Kal..........
YOU talk about war's and evil,heck i won the biggest war in history and you pathetic humans don't even know about it probably.It cost me my homeland and all of my RACE never mind family.......
Now you talk about the element's and controlling them well i control one of the most important things around TIME........

Now if you remember you once cost me my title so i think at the PPV i may use time to cost you your chance at the title so watch out.......

With that been said the tardis appears out of nowhere and Timelord leaves before Kal or anyone can do anything to stop him.........

ooc it said open to anyone but i doubt Kal was expecting me if not what he wanted im cool with deletion in this case
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Power of one ... (Open to anyone)   The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 8:06 pm

OOC Time - as the timescale for rps for tomorrows show it over, I think it may be best to leave Kal's rp to stand alone in the case. let me know if you think differently
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The Power of one ... (Open to anyone)   The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:54 am

LOL nope im cool with wotever u want leon as i said deletion in this case is fine by me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power of one ... (Open to anyone)   The Power of one ... (Open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Power of one ... (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1