UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A Plea for Help(Open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A Plea for Help(Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A Plea for Help(Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A Plea for Help(Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A Plea for Help(Open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A Plea for Help(Open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A Plea for Help(Open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A Plea for Help(Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A Plea for Help(Open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A Plea for Help(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

A Plea for Help(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Plea for Help(Open)   A Plea for Help(Open) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:55 pm

[Hemorrhage walks out to the center of the ring with a grim look on his face]

Hemorrhage:"Hello UNWA fans! Welcome to our fourth season. I think we all saw some great matches at Relentless and also got a look at new champions. And yet again we saw me lose another shot at the Pride title."

Hemorrhage:"This season I'm taking an aproach I used as a rookie. I'm don't want to go it alone. Every person in the UNWA has gotten success with the help of others. The Wolfpack, Revolution, and Team Impact are just a few. Therefore, I'm asking for anyone back stage to offer me some assistance in the UNWA."

{OOC:This is open to nearly everyone. Just because we team up doesn't necessarily mean will go for the tag titles.}
Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A Plea for Help(Open)   A Plea for Help(Open) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:39 pm

Stray's music fills the arena as the lights dim. The thousands in attendance scream and cheer as Stray appears on the stage. His face a little bruised, and few bandages placed, covering his scars from the beating he took at the PPV, Relentless.

Stray moves down the ramp and towards the ring, stopping every now and then to interact with some of the ringside fans before entering into the ring as he gets up and approaches Hemorrhage. Stray smirks slightly as he looks at Hemorrhage, knowing and remembering the last time the two were in the ring facing one another. He then stares at Hemorrhage before extending his hand.

Stray: "We've had a bumpy start together, and apart, but that was then. This is now. One thing that can be guaranteed, two heads are better than one, and everyone needs a little assistance from time to time. I've got your back, Hem, if you've got mine."
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: A Plea for Help(Open)   A Plea for Help(Open) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:53 pm

[Hemorrhage smiles and nods]

Hemorrhage:"It's good to have you back on my side. Maybe the one good thing the revolution did was reunite us."

[He grins and shakes Stray's hand as they walk out of the ring]
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: A Plea for Help(Open)   A Plea for Help(Open) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:47 am

As Hemorrhage walks towards the entrance stage DamienX's music starts to play from the speakers and Damien comes to the stage holding mic in hes hand.

DamienX:"Wait a moment..i just had a feeling that i need to say something to both of you.I think we three are in the same page here and i have so much fun beating Aquilus's ass last sunday after he's match.So all i wanted to say was i've got your backs if you two got mine?Three is stronger than two.Im not looking for a tag partner really,but it would be nice to know that im not all alone in the UNWA

(OOC:I hope that i get positive response xD )
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: A Plea for Help(Open)   A Plea for Help(Open) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:19 pm

Hemorrhage:"Damien, from this point its safe to say you're not alone. We got your back."

[Hemorrhage smiles at Damien as the crowd cheers]
Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A Plea for Help(Open)   A Plea for Help(Open) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:29 pm

(ooc: Sounding a little desperate there, Damien. Michelle not keeping you happy? Wink )

Stray looks to Hemorrhage, then to DamienX, listening to the crowd as they cheer.

Stray: "Well, it seems Hemorrhage is okay with it. You should know I don't have a problem with that Damien. We've got your back."
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: A Plea for Help(Open)   A Plea for Help(Open) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:25 am

(OOC:Yes she keeps me happy but i need some backup too:D )
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A Plea for Help(Open)   A Plea for Help(Open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:23 pm

ooc - all done and added to fridays show
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Plea for Help(Open)   A Plea for Help(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Plea for Help(Open)
Page 1 of 1