UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Those level masters... (And some other musings...)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Those level masters... (And some other musings...) Empty
PostSubject: Those level masters... (And some other musings...)   Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:48 am

My second wrestler Jimmy Clerk patiently sat at level 2. Then used all of his skill points and exp for that long expected boost.

Level 2: After 45 minutes and 4 title defences, got kicked to level 3.

Level 3: Thought I now had more time till the Master challenges me. Took the title and entered tourneys. Got 132 title defences, but next morning I had been kicked to level 4.

Level 4: Ok, now I won't take the title, so the Master won't come at me so fast. Entered tourneys. This was yesterday.

Today I found that last night I got kicked to level 5. So the sitting did not really pay off...

Btw: Jimmy is working for our rival federation Time Bandits Wrestling (We have a much better forum than they do, btw.), currently right next to El Lobo in the wrestler lists. I don't know if he'll stay there for long, but I still feel like I'm being unfaithful to UNWA. But the contact offer was good... We'll see what happens.

Still dreaming about getting Jimmy here, as he would have a lot of business with Timelord, but two wrestlers in the same fed seems a bit unethical...

(Chatty is currently sitting on level 11, just buying entrance levels and saving his skill points (and TP's and exp after getting one more level of stamina) until he hits strength level 60 - which will take some time, about three months, I think. So he will become relatively weaker in the following months - which suits my RP's as well. Hopefully after using the skill points and finishing his build (movewise, that takes level 60 strength), he will become strong enough to take some tournament wins at level 11 and will be fortunate enough to not to be kicked up immediately. And maybe after the next boost he can take on Leon and Kaluani in more even matches. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639

PostSubject: Re: Those level masters... (And some other musings...)   Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:47 am

*gg*

I never understodd level sitters anyway - I game for fun, not for sitting out and loosing. But we will wait and see, chatty Smile - I do level my stuff while you are, so don't expect your boost to be too good Wink
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Those level masters... (And some other musings...)   Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:34 pm

Yeah, gaming is for fun. Smile But I like to try and build my wrestler in parts. When I first arrived in this fed, my wrestler score was around 23K, then I did the second boost (I have divided wrestler development into three parts) and ended up where I am now. So that should give a rough estimate, where I should end up after the final boost, around 60K wrestler score, I think. But that's months from now...

For me the biggest part of the fun in TWG (being in this fed is a lot of fun and has become more fun than the core game) is planning on what should be the optimal way to build my character when he hits a certain pre-calculated level of stats. That pretty much forces level sitting, as I wait for stats to get to the level I want - and stat training takes a long time...

But we will see Kal, what happens after Chatty's final boost. Smile
Back to top Go down
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Those level masters... (And some other musings...)   Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:03 pm

Hmm guess i am abit of a lvl sitter also. I do it mainly for the amount of experience u will gain beeing a lvl sitter, atleast for the tagteam action, not really going for the individual belts. It's much more for me than if i wouldnt. There is nothing sweeter than after a nights sleep to get up and see u have like 20-40 tagteam matches in your inbox is sweet especially for exp points to distribute:)
But now dumb homer shot me to 7 so it'll be awhile till i get the big exp's again No
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Those level masters... (And some other musings...)   Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:14 pm

Yep, and Chatty got kicked up to level 12... That I did not see coming...

My levelsitting is mainly for getting the maximum output for the TP's, when you use them once your wrestler is strong - getting cash is otherwise tidious if you don't buy TP's.

And now Jimmy got kicked to level 6.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those level masters... (And some other musings...)   Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:33 pm

and why would jimmy have unfinished business with me lol never met jimmy
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Those level masters... (And some other musings...)   Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:56 pm

I hate it when the masters do that so suddenly.
It happened to me earlier today when Master level 7 Ryu challenged me today
But the funny thing about it is even though I am better than him in stats, stamina, health and everything else like that. ........................ I still lost that match against him.
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Those level masters... (And some other musings...)   Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:19 pm

The level 7 master is surprisingly tough, if I remember correctly. Lost to him a lot of times.

Timelord: Jimmy, as a physicist, is concerned about people who mess with the spacetime-continuum. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those level masters... (And some other musings...)   Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:27 pm

ok silent man no problem and bodders your struggling as he challenged me and i won
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Those level masters... (And some other musings...)   Those level masters... (And some other musings...) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Same for me as for bodders. Level Master 10 comes today and I lost. I am happy because of this. Level 10 starts now to make fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those level masters... (And some other musings...)   Those level masters... (And some other musings...) Empty

Back to top Go down

Those level masters... (And some other musings...)
Page 1 of 1