UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...")

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") Empty
PostSubject: Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...")   Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:42 am

Detective Browfel is shown walking along UNWA hallways, holding an oversized magnifying glass to his eye with his right hand, and holding his wooden spoon with the other.

Browfel (quietly): "Alwight, where are you, ya little... OW!"

Detective Browfel walks into a wall, and drops his magnifying glass.

Browfel: "ooh, that hurt... I could really use some Sloppy Joesph right now."

Detective Browfel rubs his stomach with the wooden spoon before spotting something out of the corner of his eye.

Browfel: "Hey!"

Detective Browfel runs off-camera. The cameraman turns to show a blurry image of Browfel and another figure.

Browfel: "Did you have anything to do with timelord's witch's brew... um... thing?"

The camera focuses to reveal the other figure being Ace Douglas.
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...")   Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:58 am

Ace looks at this pitiful excuse for a detective and begins to talk.

Ace:"You can not honestly think that I had anything to do with Timelord getting beatdown, do you?"

Ace stares at Browfel and awaits a response
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...")   Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:27 am

Browfel: "Alwight, mister! You had the opportunity, you didn't have a match, you... Had a car!"

Detective Browfel stares eye-to-eye at Ace Douglas.

Browfel: "You also could've been mad at him for helping Cho-ear-boy take your presh-ee-oh-us Prest-Igeh title way back at the Fi-nal Stand Pay-per-viewee."

Detective Browfel leans back away from Ace.

Browfel: "Or you could hate Re-vow-low-tee-on... I have no possible idea why they call themselves that, and I don't know why you'd hate them..."

A small giggle is heard a few meters away.

Browfel: "So, I ask this..."

Detective Browfel stares right in Ace's eyes.

Browfel: "Do you have any fruit to declare?"

(OOC: In a more comprehensible way of saying it, You might hate revolution, do you have an alibi)
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...")   Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:37 am

Ace looks at Browfel and begins to speak.

Ace:"You trying to imply that I need an alibi just because I hate Revolution. Well if that is the theory you are going with then you better be asking everyone in the back for an alibi because everyone hates Revolution. Hell I am sure the members of Revolution hate Revolution as hated as Revolution is. As for my alibi well I was busy and we will leave it at that."

Ace looks at Browfel and just nods as he is not sure that this man is working with a full deck.
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...")   Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:18 am

Detective Browfel stares at Ace, obviously confused.

Browfel: "Well then... What were you busy doing? You haven't had a match in a while, and maybe you're jealous of timelord's position at the head of the reef-oo-lut-ion!"

Detective Browfel squints his eyes at Ace Douglas.
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...")   Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:39 am

Ace looks at Browfel and wonders what his problem is before he continues on.

Ace:"Let me see if I can spell it out for you. A. It's...none...of...your...business...what...I...was...busy...doing. And for two me jealous of Timelord. If you really believe that then you are dumber than you look. And also P.I. DumDum I had a match this past Sunday against Julito. Now if you are done wasting my time I do have other things to do besides chat with you."

Ace thinks about leaving but decides to be nice and awaits to see if the strange Browfel has anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...")   Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:09 pm

Detective Browfel sighes.

Browfel: "Well, what about..."

Detective Browfel sighes again.

Browfel (sadly): "Well, can you give me a hint at what you were doing?"

Suddenly, Detective Browfel straightens up and starts waving his spoon around.

Browfel: "Awthough I do have a few mo' quest-ee-ons for you, Pickle-Face Ace! Do you like dogs? Like for example timelord's. And..."

Detective Browfel leans his head closer towards Ace's head, and stops waving his wooden spoon, leading up to...

Browfel: "Do you have some Sloppy Joesph with ya'? I'm starvin'!"
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...")   Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:47 am

Ace looks at Browfel and by the look on his face it hits him that this guy is not ever going to get what he is trying to imply. So Ace just smiles at him and speaks.

Ace:"Tell you what man. Make it easy for you. You get me a polygraph test and it will prove my innocence because I can not tell you what I was doing with the cameras rolling. (Ace winks at Browfel) Now if you will excuse me I have a match with a little David Bowie wannabe."

With that Ace leaves Detective Browfel as he still looks confused at what Ace was busy doing.

ooc i figured that was a good place for ace to leave as to keep him still a suspect
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...")   Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:00 am

Detective Browfel stares blankly at Ace's falling back figure, with a confused expression frozen on his face.

Browfel: "Polygraph?... Maybe I should ask Ms. Broo-"

Detective Browfel's voice lowers to a mutter as he walks off.
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...")   Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:02 am

ooc i like the ending cart good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...")   Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...") Empty

Back to top Go down

Was it Ace? (Open to Ace Douglas and timelord) (After "he accuses...")
Page 1 of 1