UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others) Empty
PostSubject: Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others)   Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Mama D is standing at the podium, the black dress is glinting under the lights
-
Mama D: "Ladies and Gentlemen....hunky wrestlers....It is my great pleasure to present this next award for the best finishing move in the UNWA....Mama D has a finishing manoeuvre of her own, doesn't she Timey baby!?"
-
The crowd part laugh and partly groan, from nowhere a man's voice shouts, "WHO IS THE FATHER?!"
-
Mama D looks out into the crowd from where the call came from
-
Mama D: "Well certainlly not you honey, Mama D does have some standards! Ok lets name the winner of this award!"
-
Winston hands Mama D the envelope which she opens and removes the card from inside
-
Mama D: "OOOOOHHH! YES! My hunky Beefcake! The best finishing move as voted by you the UNWA audience is 'The Bruiser Bomb!' by Memberstate Champion BRUISER BOB!!"
-
-
Mama D touches up her lipstick and gets ready for Bob to come and collect the award
(ooc over to you Bob, or anyone wanted to challenge the award!)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others)   Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:35 pm

(ooc - sorry this is a little late, got caught up in some IRL stuff.)

(Bruiser Bob makes his way out to the podium in a custom fitted tuxedo with the UNWA Memberstate Title over his shoulder and waves to the crowd. He proceeds to take the award from Mama D and gives her a small peck on the cheek.)

Bruiser Bob: "Thank you all very much!!!! I really don't have a speech prepared, but I'd like to thank all the fans who voted for me. When I came up with the Bruiser Bomb, I had no idea how successful it would become."

(The crowd cheers as Bruiser Bob makes the signal for the Bruiser Bomb.)

Bruiser Bob: "I would like to thank Leon Heart for giving me a chance here in the UNWA, and everyone who has helped me out along my journey here in the greatest fed in the world!!!"

(Bruiser Bob holds the award above his head and salutes the crowd as he makes his way to the back.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5

Best Finisher Award (Open to Bruiser Bob, maybe others)
Page 1 of 1