UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) Empty
PostSubject: Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK)   Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:40 pm

In acting GM Josh Strider's Office Kaluani and Von Ryan are being seperated by a large number of big security men.
-
Josh Strider stands up from behind his desk and exclaims: "Enough!!! Will you two give it a rest!? I didn't bring you two to my office for a fight!"
-
Kaluani and Von Ryan settle down and instead stare at each other with hatred as the security men form a barrier between them.
-
Josh Strider: "Well thats better. This whole war between you two is the reason your here. Your feud has been the talk of the wrestling world but you two have got to end this blatent disregard for your own safety when fighting your battles. You two continuing to fight on top of a moving train was bad enough...and the unsanctioned brawl the week before that you two could have broken your necks!"
-
Josh Strider sighs and sits back down in his desk chair.
-
Josh Strider: "I need you two..... No, the UNWA needs you two too stay healthy or it could cost us millions in revenue. And I don't have too tell you what that would mean in this world's economy. So what I am going to do is to let your little war simmer down alittle bit. If you two lay even a finger on one another this week I will have you both barred from the next pay per view as punishment."
-
Kaluani and Von Ryan have looks of suprise.
-
Josh Strider: "However, the fans still want to see Kaluani and Von Ryan so I'm going to have you guys be at the ring but your not wrestling. I'm having two other superstars wrestle in your place. Kaluani, you will be in one wrestlers corner. Von Ryan you will be in the other wrestlers corner. You two are seasoned veterans, give them advice for the match...or don't. Your call."
-
Josh Strider motions to the door and a security man opens it. Into the room walks The Pittsburg Mauler and Natural Born Killer.
-
Josh Strider: "Kaluani will be in Mauler's corner and Ryan in NBK's corner."
-
(OOC open to anyone in the scene.)
Back to top Go down
N.B.K.
Jobber
Jobber
N.B.K.

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK)   Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:09 pm

N.B.K. looks at the situation in front of him and begins to talk.

N.B.K.:"Look Josh I don't know what you got me into here with your little loophole you found in my contract but realize this. Should this go south it will be your head that me and the Chaos Legion will be gunning for. As for you Von Ryan, I don't care really if your in my corner tonight or not because nothing is going to get in my way of dominating my opponent. And if something does then they get took out like my opponent."

N.B.K. looks at Kalauni and just bypasses him and puts his attention towards Pittsburgh Mauler.

N.B.K.:"As for you Mauler, only thing you need to worry about is surviving our match because I am for violence. And one more thing Mauler, I'm going to kill you."

N.B.K. goes to leave Stryder's office..

open for one in the scene to stop N.B.K.'s exit
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com shane whiteside
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK)   Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Mauler looks at NBK.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "Hey NBK, that guy from the other wrestling organization called. He wants his catch-phrase back."

Mauler smirks.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "But seriously, I doubt that is going happen, unless you can somehow convince Woody Harrelson to shave his head and come on down and help you out."

Mauler looks at Josh Strider.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "Josh, thanks for the opportunity. I won't let you down."

Mauler looks at Von Ryan with a serious look.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "Von Ryan...if you get involved in our match tonight, not even Frank Sinatra will be able to save you from being tied into a pretzel-like shapes. You will learn first hand what 'Survival of the Fittest' is."

Mauler looks at Kaluani.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "See you in the ring, Kal."

Mauler turns to walk away, then turns back to face Kaluani.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "Kal, we need to have a talk sometime."

ooc: Open to anyone who wants to intercede.
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK)   Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:47 am

-
Von Ryan surveys the new two wrestlers in the room and just shakes his head in disbelief.
-
Von Ryan: "Alright, Strider, seems I got no choice but to play your little game even as much as it disgusts me to do so."
-
Von Ryan turns to Pittsburg Mauler with an arrogant sneer.
-
Von Ryan: "Threaten all you'd like Mauler but know this....any man whom is allied with my enemy is my enemy. So yes, you'd sure as hell better be watching your back because thanks to Mr. Strider it sure as hell has a big target placed upon it all of a sudden."
-
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK)   Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Kaluani, who has been silent all the time, looks over to Mauler and to Strides, ignoring Von Ryan and NBK totally.
-
Kaluani: "You're really serious with this, Josh, huh? At least you did your paperwork and looked for someone who knows how to fight and didn't gave me a partner without a clue..."

-
He turns around and follows Mauler.
-
Kaluani: "You know, somone unworthy to train, like Mr. "Oh-I-can't-fight-if-anything-I-didn't-expect-happens" ..."

-
With that, he leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK)   Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strider's Orders (open to Kaluani, Mauler, NBK)
Page 1 of 1