UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Back to the present (Open to monty) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Back to the present (Open to monty) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Back to the present (Open to monty) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Back to the present (Open to monty) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Back to the present (Open to monty) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Back to the present (Open to monty) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Back to the present (Open to monty) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Back to the present (Open to monty) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Back to the present (Open to monty) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Back to the present (Open to monty)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to the present (Open to monty) Empty
PostSubject: Back to the present (Open to monty)   Back to the present (Open to monty) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:39 am

A Man Has A Choice, I CHOOSE THE IMPOSSIBLE
-
(Superstar by Saliva breaks out across the arena as Bruiser Bob makes his way through the curtain and heads towards the ring. He looks like a man on a mission as he rolls onto the ring and grabs a mic from the ring announcer.)
-
Bruiser Bob: "Well, losing never feels good but lately it has been very painful. Von Ryan has pummeled me pretty well over the last few weeks, but I'm still here!!!"
-
(The crowd cheers as Bruiser continues his speech.)
-
Bruiser Bob: "Well Von, I'd love to say I'd have done the same thing but you never gave me the chance. You beat me from pillar to post, you deserve that belt and I know you'll uphold the honor that is the UNWA Memberstate Heavyweight Championship."
-
(Some cheer and some boo at Bruiser's last statement.)
-
Bruiser Bob: "Which brings me to tonight. I've got a match with Montgomery May. Now normally that wouldn't be a problem but I've heard some rumblings backstage that "Monty" is aligned with somebody called Dr. Amless. I don't know much about the guy but what I've heard isn't good. Now I'm not one to spread rumors so if they want to come out here so we can meet face to face for the first time they are more than welcome to join me."
-

(pass to Monty)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
Montgomery May
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to the present (Open to monty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the present (Open to monty)   Back to the present (Open to monty) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:37 am

Monty comes out of the backstage area and marches towards the ring saluting the audience as he goes. The crowd are unsure of how to re-act to Monty but without Dr. E. Amless he seems to be getting a more favourable response from the crowd
-
Monty rolls into the ring and an official gives him a microphone, monty speaks to Bruiser almost barking in that army style
-
Monty: "Bruiser Bob! Former Champion Bruiser Bob....a man that chooses the impossible! I have been watching you win match after match last season as you looked unbeatable"
-
The crowd cheer as they remember Bruiser's winning streak
-
Monty: "But recently you have struggled, trust me I know all about that struggle, I have been there....and done that, but tonight I want you to bring your best to the ring and you will get the same from me....."
-
Monty twitches, as he brings his hands up he notices they are shaking......
-
Dr E. Amless comes out of the backstage with a microphone and calls out to Monty
-
Dr Amless: "MONTY!! There you are! I have told you not to wander off, you are late with your medicine! I will need to up the dosage to hope it works in ti...."
-
Dr Amless stops for a second almost realising for the first time that he is in front of a live arena audience, and beckons for Monty to come back as he leaves the arena
-
Monty's eyes drop as he lets the microphone fall to the floor
-

ooc- can end there with monty going backstage or back to you bruise for a response
Back to top Go down

Back to the present (Open to monty)
Page 1 of 1