UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Hitting back (Open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Hitting back (Open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Hitting back (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Hitting back (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Hitting back (Open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Hitting back (Open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Hitting back (Open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Hitting back (Open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Hitting back (Open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Hitting back (Open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Hitting back (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Hitting back (Open to all)   Hitting back (Open to all) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:41 pm

**Choirboy walks into the arena in his street clothes, his belt draped over his right shoulder. The crowd cheer and boo him as he enters the ring, looking extremely angered.**

Choirboy - 'It wasn't too long ago that I came here invited by a friend to help with the launch of Revolution....'

**The crowd starts booing at the mere mention of Rev's name. Choirboy starts pacing back and forth in the middle of the ring, getting worked up.**

Choirboy - 'And since that time I've had my eyes opened to who my friends really were. And that was, no one. And when I tried to speak up about how off the rails Doc was getting, I got Pearl Harbored for that. Took me some time to get back into the ring, and when I did, it was all about vengeance.'

**The crowd cheers remembering the brilliant 3way match for the championship that Choirboy now holds.**

Choirboy - 'So, now we had Doc get jumped by someone, which, in all honesty, he had coming to him for being the unrepentant manipulator he is. No sweat off my nose. But now I can only assume the same guy who jumped Doc decided he crack me in the head last week with a baseball bat.'

**Choirboy motions to the Titantron and it replays the incident from the show last week. The crowd wince when they hear the sound of the bat cracking against Choirboy's skull.**

Choirboy - 'I did learn something about the attacker. I learned that he is a coward that needs to fight with a baseball bat. Buddy, I have no idea who you are, but I can tell you one thing. You picked the wrong guy to mess with. I'll find you, you worthless piece of excrement, and when I do may God help you. They will need dental records to identify you after I'm done. And I don't care if you're a member of Revolution, or that other Darkness group. I'll get my revenge, and you'll get my belt bouncing off your skull.'

(OOC not sure if anyone wants to add anything here.)
Back to top Go down

Hitting back (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1