UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
I am sorry to announce... EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
I am sorry to announce... EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
I am sorry to announce... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
I am sorry to announce... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
I am sorry to announce... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
I am sorry to announce... EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
I am sorry to announce... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
I am sorry to announce... EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

I am sorry to announce...

Go down 
+22
Bruiser Bob
Distor
arcticterror
The Pittsburgh Mauler
The Silent Man
jasonic
Timey
el cartographer
Xander_Styles
Hemorrhage
James Young
Aquilus
Snake
vonryan
Baba Ganoush
Kaluani
Tyler Ford
stray
Damien Darkness
ghetto blaster
Payne & Heaven
Leon Heart
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

I am sorry to announce... Empty
PostSubject: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:21 am

God this is difficult... But here goes, this will be the last season of the UNWA.

This has been on the cards for some time but personal circumstances have dictacted that now is the time to announce it. I need to spend more time with my wife than this game right now .

I want to thank you all for helping me on the journey in particular the VGM's (Kaluani, Paulley, Aquilus, Von Ryan and Tyler Ford) who have helped me enormously over the 9 months we have been going

Also everyone else who has contributed ideas, suggestions, fantastic rp's and people like El Cart who has been great with the match editing over the last few months.

You guys have made this one of if not the best fed around and without you it would have been nothing. I am sorry to have to do this so close to the end of the season, and with so many storylines left unresolved, but I cannot complete another season.

I want to say sorry also for the newcomers especially Xander, I signed you in good faith but things change around so quickly.

Friday show will go ahead as normal, I am unsure what to do with the PPV as I likely will not have the time to work on it.

This forum will still be around if you want to post here, and if anyone wants to try there hand at GM I am happy to give them support and help, also don't forget Timelord has a fed and he may be able to find a home for some of you.

There is just too much to say, but I will end it by saying, thanks guys its been a blast!
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Payne & Heaven
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Payne & Heaven

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:29 am

You have to do what you have to do sometimes..

Take care of you and yours, Leon..
Back to top Go down
ghetto blaster
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:30 am

i'm sorry to see it go i been having so much fun here with the rping and the matches it just been great i hope the ppv still goes on if we go out let go out with a blast
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:38 am

Leon,

You've been a great GM and this fed has been fun since I joined on Day 1. I'm going to miss this place, but it's not like anyone thought it would be forever. You took a ragtag bunch of wrestlers and brought them up through the ranks season after season with good talent, great RP, and amazing shows. No regrets. Best of luck in whatever you need to accomplish IRL.

DD
Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:09 am

Leon,

It's been great working with you since the very first day UNWA came to be. Whilst I have no experience with other feds, as this was my very first, I'd swear to it that this fed you've started is the best, and will always be the best. I know I'm not much for words when showing my concerns and criticism on shows, but I'm happy to have been here and am saddened to think that UNWA may have to close it's doors. However, this is just a game. The experience and fun we've all shared together will never leave us. Life shall always come first, so go and take care of what you need to take care of. Should you ever be able to return here, I can say I'll be here to lend a hand. Otherwise, take care and enjoy yourself to the fullest.

Thank you for giving this stray a place to call home.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:09 pm

No need to be sorry Leon as you can tell from everyone that has posted that you have made this fed into one of the great feds on twg if not the greatest. I know I completely understand that this is only a game and real life comes first and foremost. I just want to end in saying thank you Leon for everything that you have done for the fed and the guys and gals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:24 pm

There is so much to say and yet no words for it.

Leon, your decision is the only one to make.

Thank you for everything. I never supposed to bring this to such a wonderful federation and never expected a wrestling - game - RP to be so much fun !

I bow in respect.
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Holy moley!

I completely understand Leon, as can anyone here.

I came into this fed riding on the coattails of Timelord and the others, and it soon became home to Choirboy. Heck, the fed gave me enough to make me want to create Baba Ganoush, and work on raising the mood in here from the ultra-serious stuff that had been going on.

Best wishes boss!
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Leon and staff already knows how I feel ands its always been supportive even if Leon felt he had to step away.

For the rest of the fed this is simply the BEST fed anywhere there was, everyone should be proud of what they accomplished and have many good memories.

That said, I think our last show, which looks like it is the ppv this Sunday should NOT BE CREATED AS A FINAL SHOW. Goodbyes suck.

No goodbyes, just let UNWA live on as never ending in the back of our minds forever. Wink
Back to top Go down
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Snake

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Aw that sucks but understandable. I shall miss this place Sad
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Thanks for your responses, it doesn't suprise me as you have all been a great bunch!

To confirm I am not leaving TWG just can no longer keep up with the demands of a GM, I agree with VR it should not be a goodbye show, instead business as normal.

The VGM's will carry much of the PPV work along with El Cart, but I will try to add what I can as well.

In the meantime keep that rp coming, we have two shows before we are done an I know we all want to make sure we do our damnest to make them the same quality as ever if not better!

I am sure I will see you in other fed(s) in due course, but for Sunday Leon has one more goal....get his first ever SHIIIIINY!!! (Yes I am also Gem Stone....now there's a suprise huh!?)

Don't worry about your contracts, after the last ever show is confirmed, just delete them if they have expired or send me a free breach request and I will accept leaving you free to talk with other feds.

Thanks Guys

Leon
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:58 pm

lol gem stone? that was a bigger suprise than you leaving. I was in a stable with you and didnt even realise lol.

As for finishing the fed, im a supporter of you as I have been from the start, I just hope that me telling you that I was stepping down as VGM wasnt a contributing factor, Im sure I will bump into you again, monty always was a thorn in my side.

Thanks for everything, I wouldnt have even become a VGM if you didnt have faith in me, and this fed of yours has kept me entertained for about 10 months now, so well done, youve done a great job

Lastly, this one goes out to all you players, I have enjoyed playing with each and every one of you, and hope to see you all again in future feds. We are the best players in twg, can the rest of the game cope with our exellentness? lol
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:20 pm

I have a few things to say.

One, you have to be the most brilliant man I have ever worked under in my career out of ... 4 feds? But still, you deserve the title of King of TWG anyday, and I wouldn't change that for anything.

Two, it's been a complete and utter honor to work under someone as brilliant as you, so I have no regrets ever joining UNWA.

Three, ... err ... not sure if there is a third one ... oh! Wait there is! Three, thank you for your support in my roleplays, not sure how long I would have stayed otherwise

That's all I can remember so far, but still it's been a blast and a real pleasure helping you from nearly the beginning.

James Young.
The Young Prince.
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:09 pm

Lol, ur Gem Stone! That's quite a surprise.

I respect your decision Leon, and just wanna say thanks for all the effort you put into this fed from the very start.

Always at your Service,
Hemorrhage
Back to top Go down
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Snake

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Dear god this fed not even closed yet and I'm already getting fed offers Neutral
Back to top Go down
ghetto blaster
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:33 am

anyone know a good fed to apply to lol
Back to top Go down
Xander_Styles
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:59 am

It's a bummer, but understandable. Real life is more important than a game. I was looking forward to being in this fed, but all is good. i appreciate the fact that you did give me a chance.
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:12 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad First of all... You're Gem Stone?... Did NOT expect that!... The fed is done? Sad Sad Sad Sad I'll miss this place so much... And I guess it also means no more UNWA Mafia... Should I post who was who?... Also, can't you just pass the control on to a VGM or something?
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:05 am

el cartographer wrote:
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad First of all... You're Gem Stone?... Did NOT expect that!... The fed is done? Sad Sad Sad Sad I'll miss this place so much... And I guess it also means no more UNWA Mafia... Should I post who was who?... Also, can't you just pass the control on to a VGM or something?

Sorry to say that it cannot work like that, a lot of the controls the GM has cannot be passed onto anyone else, as its in the game coding.
Back to top Go down
Timey
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Timey

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:45 am

I can assure you Nwwa has played by the rules anyone
that joins me has asked me although there are some i would love to approach
when times right
there is a season break so dont rush into a new fed for sake off
better the devil you know i say
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Hey, I love this place, and if you guys ever want to get the band back together look me up. The UNWA will always be alive in my heart. With that said I just want to let anyone who runs a FED like Timelord know that The Agenda of Darkness, Damien, Overlord, and myself are looking for a replacement home after the break. I know about the no contact rule until our contracts expire, just letting folkd know we are looking to move the stable if possible.

Leon, Von Ryan, Kal, AQ, El Cart, Tyler, and even Timelord if he is listening, I want to say a special thanks to you guys. You've made the UNWA special, really special. I am proud to have been in the federation with you guys. If any of you ever need D-X as a leg breaker in the future, just holler. I'll miss you guys, and won't forget all that you have given to make this place a home and a community. Leon, a special thanks to you. We might not have ever met in real life, but I feel like we've become great internet comrades. You are a special guy, and not in the short yellow bus kind of way either, I am honored to have spent time with you in this Federation. Thank you for the sacrifices you've made to make this game amazing. I hope life treats you well in all of your future endeavors.

Be cool gang, see you on the flip side.

J
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Is there any possible way we could all get back together in another fed?... Or at least keep these forums open so we can chat about old times?
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:57 pm

I know it's a stretch, but what if one of us became a GM and invited everyone to join in? I tried to apply to be a GM, but it said I had already applied. I had (foolishly) applied when I was level one for pete's sake twg!
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:26 pm

el cartographer wrote:
I know it's a stretch, but what if one of us became a GM and invited everyone to join in? I tried to apply to be a GM, but it said I had already applied. I had (foolishly) applied when I was level one for pete's sake twg!

I hope you didnt put your age!? You have to be 16 to be a GM.
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:43 pm

That is sad. Sad to hear UNWA is at it's end... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... Empty

Back to top Go down

I am sorry to announce...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: News from UNWA :: Information from UNWA-
Jump to: