UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

I am sorry to announce...

Go down 
+22
Bruiser Bob
Distor
arcticterror
The Pittsburgh Mauler
The Silent Man
jasonic
Timey
el cartographer
Xander_Styles
Hemorrhage
James Young
Aquilus
Snake
vonryan
Baba Ganoush
Kaluani
Tyler Ford
stray
Damien Darkness
ghetto blaster
Payne & Heaven
Leon Heart
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:46 pm

A few comments from a couple of the other GM's

John Bon Taggert
Sad news indeed to hear about you and your fed. That's two this week that I've seen end their careers that I'm going to miss.
I can only wish you luck with whatever you work toward outside of the federation itself.

Father Lance Goodison
I was sad to see you close your federation at the end of the season. I've been following it, and you've done an amazing amount of work on it. I hope that you get back your spare time now - I envy you for that. Just wanted to give you another thumbs up for all the effort you've put into the federation - it's these kinds of high quality federations that it's especially sad to see close their doors.

So we will be missed by more than those inside this fed,
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Leon Heart wrote:
el cartographer wrote:
I know it's a stretch, but what if one of us became a GM and invited everyone to join in? I tried to apply to be a GM, but it said I had already applied. I had (foolishly) applied when I was level one for pete's sake twg!

I hope you didnt put your age!? You have to be 16 to be a GM.

1. How am I supposed to know what I put over a year ago?!?!

2. Oh...
Back to top Go down
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Wow, I am a little surprised by this. I guess I should have seen it coming and also, I should read the forum a little more often. It has been fun and good luck to all after Sunday.

Mauler
Back to top Go down
arcticterror
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
arcticterror

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:16 am

wow cant even believe it i was just feeling all situated an then bam this happens. I know haven't been here long but i already feel like i know alot of you very well maybe we will meet up again in a another federation i'll miss rp'ing with all of you and hope we will be in a federation on day soon. I still can't believ this is happening Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://shinobilegends.com
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:24 am

Ahh man. This is the only fed I've known, and I joined this one from the start, too !

Well, it was a good 10 or so months, RPs were great, and the matches and special endings were good.

Sad to see this Fed go, but all the best for the future, to every single one of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:29 am

Hey all. First of all to Leon, you were kind enough to take a first time rp'er into what grew into the best community of online people I have ever been a part of. I know I'm not much of an online chatter but I loved my time here and I am sad to see it go. I happen to have my RP that got me here so here it is.

*crickets are chirping as the camera shows an empty field lit only by a lonely streetlight as Bruiser Bob walks into the shot*

Alot of you may not know me yet..... In fact I'm sure none of you know me
yet, but you will!!! I come from a small town in Northeast Ohio but
small towns mean NOTHING!!!! There's a saying that you can take the
small town out of a man but you CANNOT take the BIG man out of a small
town.... until now. I've been paying my dues in a rundown gym with a
rundown wrestling ring training under a great teacher who I like to
call the Doctor of Pain to get myself in the shape that is needed to
leave this "town" and move on to bigger and better things! All of my
sparring partners have left due to the countless bumps and BRUISES I
have inflicted on them, some were an accident but some were caused my
the anger of being stuck in this "small" town. It's time to move up and
it's time to MOVE ON!!!!!! These people here know but soon *HAHAHA*...
soon you will know and come to respect the name... BRUISER BOB!!! And
anyone who doesn't ... well I got a mean Bruiser Buster waiting for
you. See you in the future........

*Bruiser Bob sneers at the camera before walking out of the shot as the screen fades to black*

This was written on September 8th 2008. One day Later I received a contract to the UNWA. It was my first ever contract and I'm sure it will be the best ever invitation that I will ever receive.

I fully understand how much hard work it took you to make this work for so long and I will always be thankful to you for all the work you put in as GM. All the VGM's and RP'ers that I had the honor of working with I thank you as well.

Von Ryan, who I think signed on the same day I did with this fed, thanks for being there and helping me out with RP. I learned alot from reading your RP's and I'm glad you're the one who took the title from me. I respect you alot and I hope we see each other in the future.

Next to all I've ever rp'ed with thank you for carrying me through. Writing creatively has never been my strong point. If I could RP in mathematics I would be great but unfortunately RP's are in words Smile.

So in closing for now (now because the UNWA will never die in my heart) I say goodbye to all and I wish the best for all of you. I've heard some of you that have had IRL problems throughout my time here. I wish all of you the best and I hope everyone has a great life and time from here to eternity.

Your Friend,
Bruiser Bob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FI93kiNaYk
P.S. I actually shed a tear while listening to this while typing this out. I love you all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:57 pm

Man I hate goodbyes.

Really going to miss the place once we finish on Sunday. So much that I wanted to accomplish here but it looks lke time has run on that.

Has been a pleasure to work with you Leon and I wish you all the best. And if you do get the time to start a new Federation I'll be sure to find you and beg for a contract Very Happy

Has also been a blast to work with all you guys who I've had encounters with in the ring and backstage (and that includes Timelord Laughing ).
Back to top Go down
Timey
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Timey

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Thx Capt Parkes from Timey if you need a fed Minder would hire you
Back to top Go down
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Wow. I'm not sure what to say. I am really sad. I completely understand why it must end though. You took me in when I had no previous RP experience and now our rp's are one of the highlights of my life. I was really looking forward to the UNWA vs NWWA storyline. I've had some great matches with The Mechanic in TWG. Oh well. I'm sure I'll find another league but I doubt it will be as good as this one.
Back to top Go down
arcticterror
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
arcticterror

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:19 pm

hey anyone want to apply to be a gm and keep this fed going, come on there must be someone here with too much time on there hands. I too foolishly applied at like level 2 , that like is tricky it basiclly says be a gm and make money.
Back to top Go down
arcticterror
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
arcticterror

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:42 pm

actually it did let me apply again i wrote them a freakin essay about how awesome this fed is and how i want to keep it together so they better except me. i will fight them for it
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:11 pm

I've cried so much in the past few days that I actually became dehydrated.
Back to top Go down
King k
Jobber
Jobber
King k

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:50 am

..............wow.......i have been offline for a few days and have only just found out!

Leon,

I know I'm not the only one who thinks this but this place is the greatest fed going, King K has been in about 6 feds and each one i left because either the GM was an idiot...........the wrestlers didnt know how to roleplay or people just didnt understand what was going on. this was Ivors first fed and it was that good that it didnt matter that he wasnt that good a wrestler as long as we all have good rp's the show will carry the rest. It was that good that i brought king k here.

I am gutted that this has to end but real life is much more important than a game! Everyone knows that. Everyone will remember the UNWA and our dynasty will live on. If anyone does apply to be a gm and get taken on I would love to hear from you because not only do we have the best GM in twg we have the best bunch of guys.....everyones roleplays were amazing and it made the show even better than(....dare i say it......no i cant....oh sod it....) the wwe or tna! (wow cant believe i did)

Lastly, I would like to end this post...with a few simple words

Leon.....you are a legend!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:10 am

Bruiser Bob, you big Sap!

Don't say goodbye, UNWA will live on in our imaginations.

And oh yeah, we will all still be around in one form or another on TWG. Wink

Love ya bro, keep up the great wrassalin' and rps! And I'm sure you will! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:19 pm

I can only hope that someone can become a GM so UNWA can live on in a place other than our imaginations.

(P.S. Right as I get "hall of famer" status for post count status, the UNWA is heading towards its 'final' PPV... man...)
Back to top Go down
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:23 pm

It is a shame guys, Probibly the best fed i have worked for, and such a short time i spent here. Thats why i somehow feel upset about leaving so early

a fed where you had so many great ideas and morales, No other fed did i know, where we'd all meet up in the chatbox to watch the shows. something i've missed since i left. Heck, i rarely read shows now because i miss that =/

Guys, i know Kal has a fed, and i know you guys will be right where you belong.

good luck for the future guys. You'll have my support at least Smile
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:28 pm

I appreciate that Jmac. It's nice that even those that left along the way will still miss the UNWA.

I hope we can be on the same roster again one day! Wink
Back to top Go down
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Someday Leon, the future is none-foretelling

However, right now, i am preparing for my first season in MAW.

I only joined them after i heard the news, i was still torn
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:59 pm

I cant quite bring myself to shut this forum down........gee I miss all this!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:06 am

I agree Leon as I still check in from time to time to just check out the board and reread the post for the memories
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Im glad I'm not the only one!
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:09 am

I check too...

Leon... Do you have the old shows?
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Awesome the forum is still here!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:03 pm

el cartographer wrote:
I check too...

Leon... Do you have the old shows?

If there are any old shows you want in your inbox let me know, I have them all
Back to top Go down
arcticterror
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
arcticterror

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:07 am

People still here see you posted not to long ago Leon, just looking back with fond memories. I've got my own fed now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry to announce...   I am sorry to announce... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I am sorry to announce...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: News from UNWA :: Information from UNWA-
Jump to: