UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Distor Vs The Silent Man EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Distor Vs The Silent Man EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Distor Vs The Silent Man EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Distor Vs The Silent Man EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Distor Vs The Silent Man EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Distor Vs The Silent Man EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Distor Vs The Silent Man EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Distor Vs The Silent Man EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Distor Vs The Silent Man EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Distor Vs The Silent Man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Distor Vs The Silent Man Empty
PostSubject: Distor Vs The Silent Man   Distor Vs The Silent Man EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:25 pm

Your match will be a 'StraightJacket' match the winner will be the one who puts his opponent in a straightjacket, they will place their opponent into the back of an ambulance and drive out of the arena

Please use this topic (or PM me) to add any extra rp you want for this match, maybe also any special ring entrances and any specific endings
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Distor Vs The Silent Man   Distor Vs The Silent Man EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 3:50 pm

(OOC: 'StraightJacket' sounds cool and appropriate.)

Doctor Sotsog makes his way to the ring with The Silent Man, who is still restrained by hand cuffs and leg shackles. The doctor is holding a straightjacket. He takes a mic and begins to talk:

"One of tonights most expected events is the match between my patient here, the Silent Man, and another distorted individual: Distor."

Sotsog waits for a while. The crowd is mainly silent. Sotsog continues:

"Distor-ted, didn't you get that?" Crowd is still silent. "Ok, no sense of humor, but there will be violence between these two guys here. Punches, kicks, powerful wrestling manouvers, you like that, don't you!" Crowd cheers. Doctor Sotsog looks pleased.

"And we have a special match type this time - a 'StraightJacket' match! The winner will put his opponent in a straightjacket and place them in that ambulance by the ring [Sotsog points at an ambulance parked near the ring] and drive away. Chatty here is ready, I don't think he has a license, but I've managed to teach him how to drive."

"And this all goes well with what I have been saying about wrestling as a form of therapy. These two wrestlers have aggressions towards each other and now they get to let out all that anger that has been building up and eating them inside. And the loser, he is clearly not in touch with his negative feelings, being unable to effectively use them in the ring to win the match. So he is put in a straightjacket and an ambulance, because he needs some more immediate psychiatric treatment - also to deal with the negative feelings associated with losing the match."

"To learn more about wrestling as a form of therapy - buy my new book: 'Wrestle your way to mental health!' You can buy it at any decent bookstore or online at www.drsotsog.com/wrestlingtherapy. There you can also buy The Silent Man's fan merchandise or sign up for treatment at my clinic."

"But now we are ready for the match. Distor, come here, a beating awaits you!"

(OOC: Here is what will happen, if Chatty wins the match. He will be able to put Distor in the ambulance. Oh, and it's funny it made Sotsog's webpage, which of course does not exist, intoo a link.)

With Distor in the ambulance, The Silent Man stops and looks furiously at Doctor Sotsog who is standing nearby, surrounded by four men in white coats. Sotsog shouts: "Get in the car, Chatty, drive away!"

The Silent Man continues staring at Sotsog and then makes a sudden rush to attack him.

However, the four men in white coats are faster and grab a hold of him. Doctor Sotsog gets a syringe and injects something to The Silent Man's neck. The Silent Man seems to almost fall a sleep extremely quickly.

The men in white coats seem to be keeping The Silent Man in a standing position. Sotsog talks to The Silent Man: "Chatty, you need to drive the car away to win the match, don't pretend that your out of it." Sotsog looks at the crowd and seems nervous.

Sotsog signals the men and they start helping the extremely groggy Silent Man towards the ambulance and shove them in the drivers seat. Doctor Sotsog enters the vehicle also, to the passenger's side. From a distance it is impossible to see inside the front part of the car.

A long time goes by and nothing happens.

At last the ambulance starts moving and clumsily heads towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Distor Vs The Silent Man   Distor Vs The Silent Man EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:56 pm

(After The Silent Man finishes his introduction}

[At first, Distor doesn’t come out, and some parts of the crowd begin to boo, thinking he isn’t here]

Winston the Bulldog: Well, well, well, looks like he has chickened out of this match after all.

“What makes you think I’m not here already?” [The cameras turn towards the the crowd, before centering on Distor as he makes his way past the barrier, and enters the ring.]

“Alright, who here thought up this match? Doctor, you don’t really think anyone intends to buy your book do you?” [Distor turns to the crowd…] “Well, what do you reckon, is the Doctor insane or what?” [The crowd begins cheering to this statement.]

“Well, there is nothing more to do now but to settle this. I hope you didn’t damage Chatty here too much Doctor, he may not properly experience the next couple of minutes.”

“One more thing, interfere here, and there will be Fallout, got that Sotsog?”

(After the match, assuming Distor wins/gets Chatty into the straightjacket.)

[Distor manages to get The Silent Man into a straight jacket, and has gone to open the door on the ambulance. He ends up finding out that the back door on the ambulance is locked, then goes looking for something underneath the ring]

[Distor stands back up, now holding a baseball bat, where he walks back over to the ambulance and breaks the lock so the doors swing open. At that point, Dr. Sotsog tries to punch Distor, which he ducks, and the Doctor ends up punching the ambulance door.]

[As the Doctor turns around, Distor proceeds to hit Dr. Satsog in the stomach with the bat, the once in the head, then pushes him aside, staring at the four men in coats that have appeared, watching them until they back off, before Distor reenters the ring, baseball bat in one hand, and now has a mic in the other.]

“Ok, raise your hand if you saw that interference.” [The majority of the crowd appears to do so.] “Good, good… now, raise your hand if you want to see the fallout I had warned about.” [Again, the majority of the crowd raises their hand.] “Well, it’s your lucky day, I feel like showing off what true insanity is.”

[The silent man has managed to stand up now, and staggers around to face Distor, upon which Distor swings the baseball bat into Chatty’s guts, then sending another blow down on his head. Distor rains down several more blows with the bat, until security guards appear to try and pull Distor off the Silent Man.]

[When Distor backs away, paramedics appear, and try to assess the damage caused, not bothering to remove the straightjacket, but instead simply putting The Silent Man onto the stretcher, and ironically enough, into the waiting ambulance parked right next to the ring, which then drives away.]

[Distor picks up the mic again.] “Y’know, instead of getting the referee to announce the winner of tonight’s match, I think I’ll ask all of you guys to announce who the winner was.” [Distor points the mic towards the crowd, and with that, they start chanting Distor’s name over and over until he leaves.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distor Vs The Silent Man   Distor Vs The Silent Man Empty

Back to top Go down

Distor Vs The Silent Man
Page 1 of 1