UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A new approach...(open to Distor) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A new approach...(open to Distor) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A new approach...(open to Distor) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A new approach...(open to Distor) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A new approach...(open to Distor) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A new approach...(open to Distor) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A new approach...(open to Distor) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A new approach...(open to Distor) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A new approach...(open to Distor) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A new approach...(open to Distor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

A new approach...(open to Distor) Empty
PostSubject: A new approach...(open to Distor)   A new approach...(open to Distor) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:40 am

We find Tyler Ford sitting on the bench in the locker room as Shaun White walks up. Shaun looks at Tyler and begins to speak.

Shaun:"Have you thought about what we talked about?"

Tyler:"Yeah I have man and I am not sure about it. But I am going to trust your judgement on this one and do it."

Shaun:"That's my boy. So who you got tonight."

Tyler:"Guy named Distor."

Shaun:"Well just remember what we talked about over break and the last week. Do whatever it takes to secure the victory because this business is all about who wins not who looks good losing."

Tyler:"I know man. I got it. Win by any means necessary. And tonight that means Distor loses no matter what."

Shaun:"You got it man. Now you get ready while I make the phone call telling him you accept."

With that Shaun gets up and pulls his cell phone out of his pocket and Tyler begins to tape up preparing for his match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A new approach...(open to Distor)   A new approach...(open to Distor) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:38 am

Meanwhile, out in the ring...

"Well, nothing like the new season yet again. New people, more matches, and even more beatdown available to all."

The crowd seem to cheer to this statement.

"Now tonight, Tyler Ford was probably my last opponent last month, and he had to fight two matches in the one night. Tonight, he only has one."

"Now, a lot can change in the several weeks between the last match and this one. Including... the probable outcome of this next match."

"Well, come on down Tyler, let's give this crowd their money's worth of entertainment!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: A new approach...(open to Distor)   A new approach...(open to Distor) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:52 am

Lights Out by POD begins to blare over the arena speakers as Tyler Ford walks out onto the stage. He is wearing his orange wrestling pants and he is wearing a black hoodie sweatshirt with Lights Out written on the front of it in orange and the hood part is pulled over his head. Tyler stands on the stage for a second before pulling a mic from his pocket of his hooded sweatshirt.

Tyler:"You know Distor you have one thing right, a lot can changed between this match and the one me and you had a couple weeks ago. But one thing that will be the same regardless of it all is the ending. It will be another Lights Out for you and another victory for me because I will not squander any chances that I get from now on."

With that Tyler drops the mic causing a big thud from it hitting the stage. Tyler heads to the ring and gets to the steps. He makes his way up the steps and gets in the ring. He removes the black hooded sweatshirt and looks to head towards Distor til the referee stands in his way to check him over...

ooc figured that would be a good way to start match if that is alright with Distor and the management
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new approach...(open to Distor)   A new approach...(open to Distor) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new approach...(open to Distor)
Page 1 of 1