UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A night to remember.. EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A night to remember.. EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A night to remember.. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A night to remember.. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A night to remember.. EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A night to remember.. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A night to remember.. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A night to remember.. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A night to remember.. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A night to remember..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

A night to remember.. Empty
PostSubject: A night to remember..   A night to remember.. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:24 pm

Loud music is played and the crowd cheers at all the action that's going on at Continental Chaos and they know very well what is up next...
Posters with "Hell in a Cell at Continental Chaos", "The submission lightning will strike" or "Theram will Wave Goodbye to Kaluani" are shown all around, as a cage is slowly coming down the ceiling of the hall.
You can see Kaluani entering. He stands at the entrance and breathes in the air of the hall, then starts to speak as he slowly walks towards the caged ring.

Kaluani: "Ah, dear fans, it is great to have you all here tonight! But heck, I can't hear you!"

The fans scream louder.

Kaluani: "Ah, that's the way. You all will be our guests tonight, when Theram and I will fight in that very cage in a few minutes. This will be a night you won't forget, I promise! The cage will stop anyone from interrupting, and we will fight like hell in person is after us!
This will be a night to remember... This very night will not go down in history as the night where the first tag team champions of the UNWA are found... it will also not go down in history as the night where we found our very first memberstate champion! This night will afterwards be known as the night where the lightning striked in hell!
I promise we will fight so damn hard, we will give everything we have that you will afterwards forget that there even ARE other wrestlers in this roster ! We will show you what it means to be a true, hardcore wrestler!"

Kaluani pauses for a moment while the cage sets onto the ground.

Kaluani: "In this cage, the toughtest fight of all times will take place, and after this night, we will know who is truly the strongest wrestler in the UNWA."

Kaluani enters the cage through it's door.

Kaluani: "Oh, one last thing... no matter whoever wins tonight... Theram... It was an honour fighting with you, and whatever happens... May the stronger one win!"

With that, Kaluani raises a clenched fist to the air as his music starts to play on the titantron and the arena darkens... This time his lightning strikes into the cage, setting the complete cage electrified for a short moment!
Back to top Go down
Theram
UNWA Graphics Director
UNWA Graphics Director
Theram

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-10

A night to remember.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night to remember..   A night to remember.. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 6:03 am

While Kaluani stands in the ring Titan Tron begins to play music
and everyone who was waiting for Theram music is a little shocked from hearing completely unknown music but after first accords Theram enters titan throne seems like he has his special music for this night and then the Theram stands in middle of Titan Tron huge explosion of fire strikes and two lines of fire from the corners of Titan Trong goes to the ring with cage making a road and then the flames reaches the cage the the fire shots from all for corners of ring (making Frankie D loose his eye browns) Theram makes his way to the ring and you can see him true the shadows of flame Theram enters the ring and start to talk good evening to everyone after the seconds of silence while fans scream on second fought i don't know is the good evening is really good greeting for the night like that i think i have to say something like amazing evening or incredible night i really don't know is there a words to express this night but i can promise you one thing that what you gonna see here now you won't forget all your live and you will call yours future children in the name of "Theram" or "Kaluani" Theram gives a few seconds for fans to scream and shout and then he turns to Kaluani Kal i don't care what others says or think but i am really glad that here tonight i am standing with you and after all that time we will have our fight witch will be etched in the memory of all the peoples here tonight and may the best man here will leave this cage on his own foots Theram puts away the mic and straightens his hand toward the Kaluani to give hand a squeeze
Back to top Go down

A night to remember..
Page 1 of 1