UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.) Empty
PostSubject: Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.)   Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:20 am

A Man Has A Choice, I CHOOSE THE IMPOSSIBLE

(Superstar by Saliva breaks out across the arena as Bruiser Bob saunters down to the ring with the UNWA Memberstate title strapped around his waist. He slides into the ring then goes over to the far right turnbuckle and climbs to the second rope, unstraps the title belt and raises it above his head as the crowd cheers. Bruiser bounces down back into the ring and grabs a mic from the announcer.)

Bruiser Bob: "Well, well, well. Alot of things are changing around here, but some are still the same. Once again I took care of business against the so called Miracle Mike James. One, Two, Three Bruiser Bombs and it's 1,2,3 his shoulders on the mat."

(The crowd breaks out in a 123, 123 chant.)

Bruiser Bob: "Now it seems this was good and bad. First off it seems MMJ will not be around for a while to bother me, that's good for me. Now the bad... well it might be good as well. It seems another merry band of misfits has assembled, only now Aquilas is in charge. I've seen that guy backstage and he seems a bit off kilter. But whatever, when it comes to 'da Bad guys' around here, when I come they go."

(A quiet na-na-na-na goodbye chant starts but is interupted by Bruiser.)

Bruiser Bob: "Now on to more important matters. I got an E-Mail from my friend Josh Strider. Let's see that on the Tron now."

(The Tron shows the E-Mail from Josh to Bruiser.)

'Just so you know, next Friday you defend your title against DamienX,
should be no problem for you though, just go out there and enjoy yourself

-Josh'

Bruiser Bob: "So DamienX, can I expect you to come out dressed as the Easter Bunny this time. I have not forgotten about you costing me and Von our chance at the tag titles. So expect more of the same this time, and believe me I will enjoy it, ME BRUISING AND YOU LOSING!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.)   Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Damien from Diablo start's playing around the arena and quickly Damien appears on the stage.

DamienX : "CUT THE MUSIC!!"

Mixed reaction from the crowd,mostly boos.

DamienX : "Bob!In my life i have done mistakes.Everyone has..hell..even you im shure.So i ask you please man,let the past be the past!..i mean..i don't want to hear like a whiner here but i think you and me are in the same page here!!We both love that thing you carry on everyday,that is what this business all about!"

Damien carefully enters the ring in.

Damienx : " I maybe are stupid and crazy for doing this,but i have to try..so let's have a good match for this people here!"

Damien gives he's hand to Bob for sign of a handshake.

DamienX " Believe me..if Von Ryan would be here..i know that i would try to shake he's hand too"

(ooc: sorry if there are typos or bad english,i did this too quickly couse im in a hurry:D)
Back to top Go down

Remember When...(open to DamienX and anyone else who might be involved in the long run.)
Page 1 of 1