UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li) Empty
PostSubject: GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li)   GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:49 pm

Winston: "Last night, on the Eve of UNWA's biggest ever night, I was lucky enough to get a few moments of our General Manager's time to chat about Continental Chaos and The General Managers Special Challenge:
-
VT opens in the General Managers office, Leon Heart is sitting with a specially designed pinstripe suit while sitting opposite him is Winston the Bulldog:
-
Winston: "Mr Heart, thank you so much for your time, I know you are a very busy man
-
Leon: "That's quite alright Winston..anything for you"
-
Winston: I want to start by asking you about Continental Chaos..such a huge event in the wrestling calender...what match are you looking forward to most?
-
Leon: "Well Winston, good question...there are so many great matches on the card, but I have to say the UNWA needs a champion, someone who can carry the UNWA flag across the world, and I have to say either YG or El Lobo will be a great champion for this company...I may not agree with how YG got there but these two wrestlers are undefeated here and it will be one hell of a match up!"
-
Winston: "You must be a little concerned at the Hell in a Cell match up..one in which you will be guest officiating!"
-
Leon: "Well Winston, it's not so much that I am worried, I just know how much these two guys will stop at nothing to impress the fans and get the job done..now this is all well and good and I applaud them for it...but I have a special duty to protect my assets here in the UNWA, therefore I will be there to make sure things don't get...out of hand"
-
Winston: "Now not only will you be referee for the evening, I am led to believe you have offered Bruise Li a chance to take the GM's Special Challenge..can you tell me more about this and why you picked Bruise?"
-
Leon: "Sure, well I think Bruise is good for the UNWA, he sells merchandise, he has a great catch phrase [Leon and Winston both shout YOU CAN'T STAND THE DANGER!] Haha! Its great...well anyway I thought he had it in him to be a champion here at the UNWA, such great teachings from Master Swee...but I pushed him too soon...gave him a match for a title shot and he just wasn't ready...so he was left without an opponent for what could have been the greatest night of his life...so as an apology he will face me....he will lose....but it will be good practice for him, maybe at the next ppv he will be challenging for the title and be looking back on this offer of a match and realise this was where it all turned around for him!"
-
Winston: "You truly are an inspirational leader..thank you for your time today Mr Heart
-
Leon: "Thank you Winston"
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li)   GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:14 am

Before the match, I'd like the following video to play. Basically, it will result in Bruise attacking Frankie D, and either beating him up, or chasing him off. In which case, if it's possible, I'd like to have Master Swee sit in and do commentary. If there's not enough time for that, it's cool.

[The Arena is quiet, waiting before the next bit of intense UNWA action, when the Titantron begins to play the following video from Wednesday's show]

The Geisha's approach Frankie and unravel a colourful Kimono, before presenting it to him
-
Frankie D: "You can't get any more authentic!", Frankie proudly puts his new gift on and turns to display it to Winston
-
Winston the Bulldog: "You look.....an even bigger idiot!
-
Frankie D: "Oh Wait! I have been perfecting my Japanese look..get ready for this!"
-
Frankie turns his back to the camera before placing his fingers either side of his eyes
-
Frankie D: "Get ready...I am Japanese if you please (said in mock Japanese accent)

[The crowd, having already witnessed this atrocity once before, is bewildered. Meanwhile, Live.]

Winston the Bulldog: What are you doing you idiot? You have to insult the Japanese people again?

Frankie D: "It was an authentic tribute, not at all insulting. Besides, I'm not responsible for that."

[Another video begins to play.]

Bruise Li moves at the last moment dodging a Flying Clothesline taking the initiative
-
Frankie D: "Nice evasive move from Bruise..I guess all that work with the dummy is paying off!"

Winston the Bulldog: "I thought you would have learnt your lesson with the insults! That's no way to talk about Master Swee!"

[Back live again. A grin is spreading across Winston's face as a realization dawns upon him, Frankie is still as clueless as ever, perhaps even more so.]

Winston the Bulldog: "Oh, I think you're in trouble"

Frankie D: "What makes you say that? What's with all these random vid-"

Bruise Li: "YOU CAN'T STAND THE DANGER!" [Bruise charges down the ramp towards the ring, as "Hit Me Baby One More Time" begins to play immediately after the catchphrase.]

Winston the Bulldog: "Holy Hell he looks angry, I'd start running if I were you."

Frankie D: [As he turns to run into the crowd] I blame you for this!

Winston The Bulldog: "I take comfort in that."

[At this point, Bruise can either catch him, or Frankie can get away. Whatever suits the need of the show best. If it is possible for Swee to Commentate, he'll just come over and sit down saying something like
Master Swee: "Now you'll get a chance to work with somebody who isn't a clown."
As far as writing commentary for him. Any particular praise for Bruise will be directed towards his training. Anytime Bruise screws something up, he must've deviated from the training. He will be respectful towards Leon. Other than that, he can just say things that sound profound, but really aren't that deep
"If Bruise is able to find a weakness, he should try his best to exploit it."
"While there is the chance for victory, there is also a chance for defeat"
and things like that.
Back to top Go down
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li)   GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:43 am

This should actually be shown a good bit before the match and attack of Frankie.

[The camera shows Bruise Li sitting in the locker room, his forehead is bandage free, and he is wearing an all white Gi with a large red dot on the back, clearly emulating the Japanese Flag, and a black belt. Master Swee is taping up his hands and wrists in preparation for his big match later this evening. Master Swee and Bruise are sitting on stools as they do this. They both have eager expressions on their faces.]

Bruise: I can beat him, Master.

Master Swee: I know you can, what we have to do is change "Can" into "Will". You must have confidence. You WILL beat him. You've fought him a number of times in exhibition matches.

Bruise: Yes, I win some, he win more.

Master Swee: That may be true, but you have to realize this is a totally different set of circumstances. This is your debut match on Pay Per View. While you didn't get to be in the main event, you do get to face a worthy foe, one that will challenge you, and one that will make your victory all the more memorable and glorious. You know what Pay Per View means for you?

Bruise: More Money?

Master Swee: Besides that.

Bruise: Dunno.

Master Swee: It means the wrestling world will be watching you. And you Will be victorious, and you will earn the respect of millions of fans-

Bruise: Then I get more money! And famous too!

Master Swee: Well, yes, but respect is what -

Bruise: [Raising arms] Woohoo! I WILL be victorious!

Master Swee: [He finishes taping Bruise's wrists.] That's the spirit, I guess. It'd be nice if you at least pretended to be motivated by the spirit of competition.

Bruise: I don't believe in ghosts.

Master Swee: [Sighs] Alright, I give up. Well besides victory, the other thing you want to happen is for you to be remembered after tonight, and you have to make an impact to be remembered. Fortunately, I know how you can make an impact before the match even begins.

Bruise: How Sifu?

Master Swee: I happen to have an interesting tape for you to watch.

Bruise: Oh, okay.

[They both get up and walk away.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li)   GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li) Empty

Back to top Go down

GM's Special Challenge: (open for Bruise Li)
Page 1 of 1