UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Bruise Li Speaks (Open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Bruise Li Speaks (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Bruise Li Speaks (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Bruise Li Speaks (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Bruise Li Speaks (Open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Bruise Li Speaks (Open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Bruise Li Speaks (Open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Bruise Li Speaks (Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Bruise Li Speaks (Open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Bruise Li Speaks (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Bruise Li Speaks (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Bruise Li Speaks (Open)   Bruise Li Speaks (Open) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:46 am

[Hit Me Baby One More Time begins to play over the loudspeakers. The crowd responds with a nice bit of cheering. After a moment, Master Swee Ensowa emerges from the backstage area. Master Swee Ensowa is dressed in his traditional garb carrying his wooden staff. A few steps behind him is Bruise Li, dressed in jeans, tennis shoes, and a black tshirt. They make their way into the ring and Master Swee Ensowa signals for a microphone. The ring announcer hands it to him.]

Master Swee: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are here to discuss the future. But first, I must address the past. Mr. Kevin Wolinski has demanded a rematch with Bruise Li. What do you people think? Would you people like to see a rematch? [The crowd cheers, and he turns to Bruise Li] Do you want a rematch, Bruise?

Bruise: Woolslinky say I lucky! I not need luck to beat him. He say lightneen no strike same place twice. Bruise Li does strike once, twice, three time, four time, he strike as many time as he need to. You want piece of me, I give you whole thing. You Can't Stand the Danger!

Master Swee: Settle down Bruise, because as your trainer, and your manager, I'm going to have to say no.

Bruise: [looking surprised] But why?

Master Swee: [Shakes his staff at Bruise] You must listen to me, it is in your best interest. Like I said earlier, Wolinski is the past, we're moving up to the top. You and I both know that you are the most dangerous wrestler here. (Bruise nods) Well, last show, you were early in the card, when you should be featured in the main event. In order for you to be on top of the UNWA where you belong, you must move on to bigger and better things. Maybe if Wolinski can prove himself by beating somebody, we can take his request under consideration. Until then Wolinski, consider this a favor to your win/loss record, as you would just face defeat again if you step into the ring with this man.

Bruise: So I not gonna fight tonight?

Master Swee: That depends on whether or not somebody that merits our attention wants to come out now. If not, then we'll have an open challenge for the next show. So does anybody else want to come out and face the most dangerous individual in the UNWA?

[They wait in the ring for a few moments]

Out of Character: Somebody can either come out for a challenge, or if the card is full, we can establish a match for the next show. If Kevin Wolinski wants to respond to this that's fine, he can say whatever he wants, but Master Swee will not allow the rematch.
Back to top Go down

Bruise Li Speaks (Open)
Page 1 of 1