UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) Empty
PostSubject: AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor)   AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:54 am

Suddenly Bodders music fills the arena as both Bodders and Timelord walk towards the ring to a chorus of boos and hisses....

Timelord grabs a mic and starts ribbing the fans...Thats just music to my ears (bodders laughs and nods)
Well everyone i sure hope you enjoyed my little stunt in london,cool or what.
It's simple really with a mind like mine and a machine like the tardis,but for those who aren't as bright as us let me explain.Von ryan was mouthing off about this and that so i thought time to teach him a lesson.I had my companion on standby with the tardis and bodders under the ring with a lead pipe.
Once the lights went out bodders slid into ring and struck a powerful lead pipe shot to von ryans head knocking him out cold.
Tardis then arrived and transported all three of us outside arena,but it was while inside the tardis i did my most clever evil deed to date.
I used mind control on vonryan and now he is merely my puppet (laughs) we dropped him yards from his home without him even realizing what has happened and now at any time that i desire i can control my puppet.

Fans are stunned by this news as bodders merely laughs

Now bodders i must apologise in advance for what is about to happen to you....

Suddenly bodders is holding his head in pain....

You see bodders i can also use mind control to let you stand beside me but did you not suffer headaches before because of me,you silly man you just forgot.
I must admit you are stronger than me as you proved in our match but i'm vastly superior mentally to a boogeyman clone ha ha

Bodders although angry does nothing as his head still hurts

my vision is that we become a great force within a force....my brains your brawn unstoppable...
So all U.N.W.A. wrestlers take heed as we are going full throttle for the brand new prestige title and yes i do have a plan for that.
Now for tonight in paris i.m calling out Fedor"the Russian"Emperor,your number has come up just at the right time as i unleash the full force of my mind and the tardis on anyone and everyone between me and that title.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor)   AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:15 pm

(OOC: .... You do know that Bodders is far more superior than that right?)

Last edited by bodders on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor)   AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:55 pm

(ooc ) Actually no
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor)   AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 10:38 am

This happens later on in the night

Bodders makes his way down to the way in the way his normally does, before grabbing a microphone from ringside and raises it to his lips.

Bodders: "Now I know each and everyone of one you hate my guts right?"

This questions gets loud boos from the crowd thinking he's going to insult them.

Bodders: Well you do have a good reason since I did say you guys are morons once before, but I've come to think that I've made a mistake, who I did call you lot a bunch of morons, you lot deserve better than that, since if it wasn't for you guys, there wouldn't be UNWA, none of us would have a job right now if it wasn't for you lot. So for that I thank you.

This gets slight cheers, but still not sounding convinced.

Bodders: Do you lot know why I took Timelord as my student? No? Well it's because of two things. One, it's because of the potential he processes and what's he can do who he has unlocked that potential, and the second and last reason was.... trust.

The fans get confused by this point.

Bodders: The reason trust was the last reason was because I thought I could trust him not to turn his back on me and betray me! If you don't understand the reason then I'll show you, if happened at least a few months back here's the footage.

Start of the footage

Bodders' music starts playing and the crowd starts booing at the man who lost his match last week. Bodders is limping down to the ring down from the ramp. He grabs a microphone and starts speaking to the booing crowd with a discontent face.

Bodders: I have an announcement to make about my career, yea.

The fans start booing even louder than before.

Bodders: I have an injury to my back and spine due to Hawke's finisher the "Hawkster Power Toss Of Pain" during my match against him last week, if we look at the replay of the move.

Bodders starts a video on the titantron which show the match last week between Hawke and Bodders.

Titantron: Hawke The Slayer strongly grabs the head of the adversary
tries to strike him with a powerful heading performing a strong Hard Headbutt!!
Hawke The Slayer scoops him up on his shoulders and says it's hawkster time
and slams him on the mat laughing as he does executing MORTAL Hawkster Power Toss Of Pain!!
BODDERS HAS A CUT!!!
*End of Clip*

Bodders looks on at the clip with an emotionless face, but Bodders starts rubbing back slightly.

Michael: I don't believe it, Bodders has never been injured in history, but why now?

The Lethal Shock Flock's music hits and it is the entire entourage with the exception of Hawke the Slayer!! DaFranchiZa leading the way followed by fellow flock members JK Flash, Ventrue w/ Sindreanna, and Sweet Sugartastic Li. DaFranchiZa steps ahead of the rest to speak publicly to Bodders while Venture starts lifting some steel panals from the stage.

DFZ: "Bodders, what's this? An in-ring injury putting you out of wrestling for awhile? I can recall numerous attacks from your infamous "Hit-List" and yet Hawke and myself still competed here! You crybaby, I bet you aren't even injured...just scared.."

Bodders looks angry to say the least but favoring his back as if the injury is worse than previously mentioned

DFZ: "Oh you didn't think you were getting to leave LSW on your terms did you?"

The Lethal Shock Flock walks up to the ring surrounding Bodders inside of it. He finds his oppurtunity and slides out as members of LSF flood the ring. DFZ and the rest of the group follow suit, chasing a gimpy Bodders up the entrance ramp. As he makes his way to the entrance he turns and faces The Flock who stop dead in their tracks.

Bodders: "I have said my peace here, DaFranchiZa..what is it that you want? I am injured and leaving...what more do you want?"

DFZ points behind Bodders where Hawke the Slayer appears...

DFZ: "Revenge!!!"

Hawke the Slayer grabs the injured Bodders,scoops him up on his shoulders and says it's hawkster time
and ** SLAMS HIM THROUGH THE STAGE BY THE HAWKSTER POWER TOSS OF PAIN!!! OH MY GOD!!!**

The whole crowd goes silent for a second from seeing such a malicious move, but then erupts with chants of "Holy ****, Holy ****, Holy ****...

DFZ tosses Hawke the microphone...and asks him "What Time Is It?"

Hawke replies...: "It's Hawkster Time!!!!"

The Lethal Shock Flock has just done the unthinkable!!! Bodders who was apparantly taking himself out of LSW, got taken out instead by members of the LSF for payback from attacks via "The Hit-List" The LSF is for real and it looks as though no one in LSW is safe.

A shot of the hole in which Hawke slammed Bodders through the stage is shown, and as the camera looks down inside...there is no body!!! Bodders has vanished!
This is absolutely the craziest thing ever in the history of Lethal Shock Wrestling!!!

End of the footage

Bodders looks at that footage with tears in his eyes as if it was a painful memory for him, the fans don't know whether to cheer for what happened on the footage or boo.

Bodders: I was only meant to be out for a month or two due to that injury, but they made it worse, my back had suffered a severe injury due to what happened there and I also had mental damage due to it as well! AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M STILL RECOVERING FROM WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT NIGHT! I HAD BEEN PUT OUT OF ACTION FOR FAR TOO LONG! I STILL CAN'T DO ALL OF MY MOVES PROPERLY BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY DID TO ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG AGO THAT HAPPENED TO ME?! NO?! WELL I'LL TELL YOU! THAT HAPPENED AT LEAST 3 TO 4 MONTHS AGO! IT TOOK AT LEAST 2 MONTHS FOR ME TO GET BACK INTO WRESTING AGAIN! I HAD TO LEARN EVERYTHING FROM SCRATCH BECAUSE OF THAT! I COULDN'T ENTERTAIN THE FANS, WHICH HAS BEEN MY DREAM FOR SO LONG UNTIL I CAME HERE!

Bodders start breaking down completely in the middle of the ring

Bodders: I-I-I just wanted to see the ring o-one m-m-more t-t-time s-s-so I c-c-could s-s-see y-y-you l-l-l-lot b-b-booing o-o-or c-c-cheering f-f-for m-m-me o-o-once m-m-more!

Bodders just loses it and just screams in pure agony as he continues to cry in the middle of the ring as history seems to repeat itself on Bodders once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor)   AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 10:48 am

(ooc wonderful written piece bodders but im totally confused.I never betrayed you and didnt know u or these guys your contradicting past rp between us just making a point not looking for a debate)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor)   AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 am

(OOC - guys I may leave this out of Thur show until you are both happy with the way this is going.. that ok?)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor)   AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:05 am

(OOC: we've got an understanding yea, we're not in a bad friendship stage yea and the other guys were real and the event on the titantron did happen yea Timelord and myself talked about the roleplay on the chatbox and we have an understanding due the Bodders' mental damage he suffered, and Timelord's mind-control thing, that would a reasonable answer, if you understand what I'm talking about yea)
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor)   AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 4:33 pm

(OOC - You know I thought about this piece that I wrote, and I've decided to use it when I DO get betrayed by the Revolution yea, which I know won't happen for some time yea)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor)   AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor) Empty

Back to top Go down

AFTERMATH OF LONDON (open to bodders and fedor)
Page 1 of 1