UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A Change of Goals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A Change of Goals EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A Change of Goals EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A Change of Goals EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A Change of Goals EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A Change of Goals EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A Change of Goals EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A Change of Goals EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A Change of Goals EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A Change of Goals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

A Change of Goals Empty
PostSubject: A Change of Goals   A Change of Goals EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:50 am

[As Distor’s music starts, lights around the arena flash intensely, temporarily blinding people. When the lights disappear, Distor is in the middle of the ring, wearing what could now be called his trademark sunglasses, cap, and blue/black shirt.]

“Eh, I knew someone would overdo it when I requested a bright entrance. Well, I’ll fix that up later, tonight, I am back, after my match at Continental Chaos.”

“Well, if you could really call it a match. Last I checked, I figured it was a one-on-one straightjacket match. Now, apparently, some people didn’t get the memo. I seem to recall fighting The Silent Man, which was expected…as well as Dr. Sotsog’s poor excuse at punching, and again, just about everybody here expected him to pull a stunt like that.”

“Now, what I don’t quite understand, is the part about Payne entering our little brawl. I never thought he would have the brain power to understand how to team-up with someone, much less with the same person he fought several weeks ago.”

“In any case, I’ll lay him low soon enough. For now however, we all know what we should be concentrating on. That’s right, the Pride Championship. Now, all the other guys gunning for it have their own accolades to show off, as well as boost their own egos.”

“The thing is, you see, the entire time I’ve been here, I’ve only lost once. Well, if call getting beaten by a silent guy, a second insane wrestler, and a manager that doesn’t seem capable of punching the flat side of a pancake without coming off injured “losing”, then yeah, just once. This is slightly better than several other people I can recall off the top of my head.”

“So, win loss records aside, it doesn’t seem that I’ll have too much difficulty in beating guys that seem to rely on several other people to win their fights.”

“Well, what say we get someone else out here to try and prove me wrong, else I’ll start sounding like the pipsqueaks contesting the Prestige Championship. Geez, the matches were shorter than their trash talking.”
Back to top Go down

A Change of Goals
Page 1 of 1