UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Killa Ray
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan Empty
PostSubject: Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan   Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 2:34 pm

[Camera fades in inside Killa rays lockerroom where he is sitting on a steel chair seemingly lost in thought. As the camera gets closer, Killa Ray takes a sigh as he raises out his chair and faces the camera...]

Killa Ray- Tyler...after what happened after the end of our match last sunday, what give you the impression that you have first dibs on Roid Rage Ryan? I kicked yo ass therefore, i'm first...I got plans forVon Ryan and i suggest you stay out my way, unless you'd like another ass kickin yourself?...

Killa Ray- Tyler...stay out my f-ckin way...and you Roid Rage Ryan....quit hiding and come get what you got come chump boy...i'm waiting to see that new lawnmower of your since I couldn't get a good view last sunday since you came from behind like a cowards...Death before Dishonor chump...

[Walking past the camera, Killa Ray opens the door and leaves his lockerroom diappearing in the hall way...]
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan   Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:38 pm

(We open up backstage and find Tyler Ford watching the monitor and listening to what Killa Ray had to say. He turns toward the camera.)

Tyler:"Well Killa Ray it seems we have a dilemna. We both want the same thing, to beat the hell out of Von Ryan. Now the question is how are we going to settle this. You let me know how you think we should settle this and then I will give you my opinion. Because anyway it goes I am going to get my hands on Von Ryan whether you are in my way or not."

(With that Tyler walks away.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan   Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:22 pm

The scene opens in the GM office, Leon Heart is sipping a cup of tea while sifting through some paperwork. In the corner of the room is a TV showing the nights action from UNWA General Assembly.
-
Leon stops to catch the end of Killa Rays speech whilst dunking a digestive into his cup and devouring it in one mouthful
-
Leon: "Hmmm"
-
Leon picks up his sleek black office phone and pauses for a second waiting for a connection.
-
Leon: "Ah, Miss Peel, I do hope I am not interupting...oh good...I need you to do me a favour....Oh no, not today..I told you that was a one off....anyway I have just heard how much Tyler Ford and Killa Ray want a 'piece' of Von Ryan....Well let them know they can both get their hands on him tonight....it will be Tyler and Killa teaming up together against Von Ryan.....Yes I quite agree that would be a little unkind...I have got a partner for Von Ryan.....maybe the only Ogr...I mean person who would team with him......yes indeed, if you could let Mr McJoker know as well....Thank You Miss Peel"
-
Leon replaces the receiver before opening a fresh new pack of Digestives....
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan   Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:30 pm

The crowd suddenly roars with boos and cheers at hearing ‘I’m the One’ by Static-X play on the Titan Tron. It is Von Ryan’s entrance video.

Von Ryan makes his way down the ramp giving some jeering fans in the crowd an angered sneer as he walks by. The occasional cheering Von Ryan fan is treated with a strong high-five from the wrestler. His girlfriend, dressed in a black cheerleader’s bikini, smiles to the crowd while she follows at his side.

Frankie D: "I don’t recall Von Ryan’s girlfriend being a brunette? No, it was a redhead last week and the week before that it was a blonde!?”

Winston: “Von Ryan goes through girlfriends faster than french fries disappear from Frankie D’s Happy Meals.”

Frankie D: "Hey! Watch it fat man.”

Von Ryan rolls into the ring and helps his girlfriend in after him. With mic in one hand and a lawnmower blade in the other he speaks to the roaring crowd.

Von Ryan: “Now, now. Besides already being every UNWA female fan’s favorite stud I hear I’m also very popular with a certain two wrestlers whom also want to get their hands all over me! Well I’m here to tell them, our fans, and to the entire world ….. Tyler Ford and Killa Ray, I’m RIGHT HERE PUNKS! I am not afraid o’ the likes of YOU two or ANYONE else!”

Ryan holds up the lawnmower blade to show the crowd as the fans roar boos and cheers!

Von Ryan: “And in case you two yellow bellies are backstage afraid to face me, and I’m SURE they are! I’ve got some encouragement for both of them.”

“I was going to bring the entire lawnmower with me tonight but the management would not let me. A pity. Instead I brought the same lawnmower blade that I used to WRECK Killa with last week. It still even has a few of your chest hairs on it Killa, from where I SLAMED it against your weak chest! So come out here Killa and get some more before I come backstage and find you!”

Ryan pauses as the crowd continues to roar! He motions his girlfriend closer.

Von Ryan: “I’ve got something of particular interest for you Tyler Ford. First, let me introduce my lovely girlfriend, Olivia.”

Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan 08_mil10

Olivia smiles brightly and waves to the crowd: “Hello Portugal! And let me tell you all that my man here is going to rock the UNWA!”

Von Ryan: “Tyler Ford, let me tell you something. I held my nose and went down to the hick town you call home. That very same hick town where you played high school football in that stupid little stadium. At that high school it wasn’t hard for me too convince one of the secretaries to do a little favor for me. After all, what woman wouldn’t want to do a favor for someone with a physique like Von Ryan’s?”

Von Ryan holds out his hand towards his girlfriend and she hands him a football. He holds up the football so the crowd can see it.

Von Ryan: “I told the secretary I was Tyler Ford’s agent and she got this football for me from the trophy case. It is the very championship football from Tyler Ford’s championship season when he played for that hick high school. How any school could possibly win a championship with Tyler Ford on it I’ll never know? They obviously cheated!”

“This football is MINE now. You want it back Ford you have to take it back! But you know you can’t! Because I will DESTROY you Tyler Ford with my kicks upside your FOOL head!!!”

Ryan hands both the items to his girlfriend and points towards the camera angrily.

Von Ryan: “YOU TWO CHUMPS WANT TO RUMBLE!? BRING IT!!!”

“LISTEN!”

He holds his hand up to his ear to hear.

“Can you HEAR IT!?”

Von Ryan looks out into the roaring crowd for confirmation before finishing his taunt.

“The High Flying WRECK Express is barreling off the tracks at a hundred miles per hour and right AT YOU KILLA RAY AND TYLER FORD!!!”

Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan Seanoh16

The crowd erupts!!!

Quote :
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan   Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:34 pm

OOC stuff:

I forgot to add, please edit my post as you need to Leon.

And as a thought maybe you can have the wrestlers use the football and mower blade during the match? I trust your mad show drama skills so go for it!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan   Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 1:10 am

(We fade into the locker room area. No one is in here but Tyler Ford and Shaun White. Suddenly Tyler's cellphone rings.)

Tyler:"Hello...is that so...so let me get this straight, it will be me and Killa Ray against Von Ryan and Ogre McJoker...tell Leon that is great idea as long as I can get my hands on Von Ryan, I don't care what kind of match it is."

(Tyler hangs up the phone.)

Shaun:"So you have to team up with Killa Ray to get your hands on Von Ryan."

Tyler:"Seems that way but it is awright. Hell to tell you the truth Killa Ray actually impressed me in our match."

Shaun:"Yeah, he impressed me too but how are you two going to work as a tag team. I mean you two ain't the best of friends."

Tyler:"Yeah I know we ain't the best of friends but who knows might work out to one hell of a tag team. I mean we do have one thing in common."

Shaun:"This is true. Some of the best tag teams have been made with one thing in common, the destruction of one man."

Tyler:"That's what I am talking about. Me and Killa Ray taking it to Von Ryan. Just have to make sure that Ogre McJoker stays out of the way."

Shaun:"We might have to think of a way around that little obstacle."

(Suddenly their attention is diverted to the monitor. It is Von Ryan going on and on. He finally gets finished.)

Tyler:"I swear that idiot Von Ryan does not get it does he."

Shaun:"I guess not."

Tyler:"If he had really been listening he would have known that going back to that stadium was my way of stepping away from the past."

Shaun:"I know right. Hell if he had listened and read between the lines he would have realized that you hated your football team."

Tyler:"Yeah I know. I mean I loved the game but the politics in it sucks."

Shaun:"Yeah DNA is a killer. Not everyone can be the coaches son."

Tyler:"I know right. Oh well even though I hated the team I will beat the hell out of Von Ryan and get that football back."

Shaun:"Why would you want that football?"

Tyler:"That way I can always look at it and remember that not everything is based on pure talent. Sometimes you get looked over because you are not someones kid or someones favorite."

Shaun:"True. I think that would help you get your mind right at times."

Tyler:"Now you know my mind is always the task at times."

Shaun:"Yeah but remember it only gets harder to keep on point."

Tyler:"I know. Remember I listened to you and all your stories a million times."

Shaun:"Hey trying to say I am boring."

Tyler:"Never."

(With that the camera fades out as Shaun and Tyler get up and obviously head to the ring.)

Last edited by Tyler Ford on Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan   Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 5:19 am

Just incase it wasn't clear (any I don't think I did make it clear Neutral sorry about that) my rp scene was meant to be at the beginning of the tag team match. My enterance for the match, so too speak.

So unless its warrented by others rp I won't be adding any more scenes before the show.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan   Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 10:41 am

ooc edited mine to work in conjuction with Von being his entrance
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan   Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 11:05 am

Tyler Ford wrote:
ooc edited mine to work in conjuction with Von being his entrance

(OOC Thanks Tyler - makes our life easier Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan   Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 12:24 pm

ooc no problem boss
Back to top Go down
Killa Ray
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan   Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 1:25 am

[The camera fades in while Killa Rayis bouncing in a Muhammad Ali Fashion as he begins to speak]

Killa Ray- Yeah, its on numb nuts...We about to find out exactly how good you are when you're not sneaking up from behind...Tyler, we may not see eye to eye, but tonight, we got a common goal...Payback! Lets do this homie!

Killa Ray grins as he walks away from the camera leaving his locker room...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan   Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan Empty

Back to top Go down

Think your the only one?...(Tyler/Ray/Leon/Ogre/VonRyan
Page 1 of 1