UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Taking Sides(open to anyone in the Revolution) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Taking Sides(open to anyone in the Revolution) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Taking Sides(open to anyone in the Revolution) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Taking Sides(open to anyone in the Revolution) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Taking Sides(open to anyone in the Revolution) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Taking Sides(open to anyone in the Revolution) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Taking Sides(open to anyone in the Revolution) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Taking Sides(open to anyone in the Revolution) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Taking Sides(open to anyone in the Revolution) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Taking Sides(open to anyone in the Revolution)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Taking Sides(open to anyone in the Revolution) Empty
PostSubject: Taking Sides(open to anyone in the Revolution)   Taking Sides(open to anyone in the Revolution) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 9:07 pm

Meant to be before my match:

[Hemorrhage is pacing back and forth in the locker room, talking to himself]

"I need a way to get to that Pride Title, Stray is already out of the picture..."

*Here someone from the revolution would approach me and offer help from the Revolution*
Back to top Go down

Taking Sides(open to anyone in the Revolution)
Page 1 of 1