UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY)   Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:01 pm

JMac is seen walking down the hallway heading towards his usual hiding spot... the gym, only to see syn already working out, with a rather disgruntled, annoyed look in his eyes. Synyster finishes his last few reps on the bench and stands up to greet JMac.

JMac - Hey.. Syn.. dude.. look, i'm sorry, no-one had your back and we should have.. i dont want it to seem were excluding you... but BBC had us in a meeting... rather bad timing, Ya' know?

Syn stands silently as JMac walks past him towards a machine.

JMac - look... i dont know what the GM is gonna do about the Time-out in your draw.. but here is an idea to get you through to the next round...

JMac signals for Synyster to go towards him but Syn looks rather annoyed with this gesture.

JMac - what's up dude?... i only a-...

He realises what he did and continues..

JMac - Ok... i didn't mean it to sound instructive... look... my idea is simple.. and you and i are well attoned to the art of.. shall we say... incapacitating fellow 'super'stars... that should get you through...
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY)   Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:18 pm

:: Synyster looks around the gym with an angry look on his face::

Synyster: First of all let me re-introduce myself In case you've forgotten just who I am!...I am Synyster..One of the most feared man on the roster...And...The best looking one at that!...Im not taking a back seat to no one..

::Synyster wipes the sweat off his face with the gym towel and tosses it over on the bench::

Now...We can sit here and make excusses all night long...As a matter of fact...You guy's had a meeting DURING my match....We're you trying to leave me out of the meeting on purpose?...Anwser me that

Synyster: Who know when we formed this group everyone was supposed to look out for everyone....But It seems as of late I've been on the outside of the "inner circle"....helped you guys to tag team glory...helping Jarkko on his path to the memberstate title...But it always seems when I need help...I never get it...But when I DONT need help...You guy's are always there.
Back to top Go down
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY)   Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:47 pm

JMac looks rather taken aback but composed. He replies calmly

JMac - Look.. dude.. i know your upset and i dont know WHY bbc decided to have his little 'chit-chat' during your match... so i understand your frustrations...

He takes a drink from his water bottle and approaches a near-by bench. JMac sits as synyster remains standing

JMac - i dont know what we can do about you feeling in the back of all the comotion....and yes... thanks ARE in order, you were part of the group when we beat down the wanna'be Tag champs and claimed the gold for our own.. and for that syn.. i thank you.

JMac stands up again and extends the hand to synyster.

JMac - Oh... and dont worry about the tournament... we will get that sorted
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY)   Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:19 pm

:: Shakes Jmac's hand but with hesitation::

Synyster: Alright....I put my trust in you guys...Now where is Freelancer?

::Jmac smiles and walks towards the door, but Synyster suddenly reaches and puts his hand on Jmac's chest stopping him::

Synyster: Just remeber...Your gonna have to earn my trust back...These meetings behind me back and leaving my hanging out there is going to have to stop..

::Synyster lowers his hand an Jmac makes his way towards the gym door..The camera zooms in on Synyster who has a doubtfull looks on his face as the camera's fade away::

(OOC: If you dont have nothing else to add we'll end it there but feel free to add anything else you see fitting)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY)   Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY) Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible tournament solution (Open To Synyster ONLY)
Page 1 of 1