UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) Empty
PostSubject: Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster)   Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:07 am

Lights Out by P.O.D. begins to blare over the arena speakers as Tyler Ford makes his way to the ring. As he makes his way down the ramp the fans are booing him heavily and he just laughs at them which makes them boo even harder. He makes his way slowly up the ring steps grabbing the mic that was left on the top step. He gets in the ring and raises both hands over his head before pushing the hood of his hooded sweatshirt off his head and bring the mic to his mouth.

Tyler:"So it seems that the management have finally realized my potential and given me a shot at the Pride Title sort of. You see I say sort of because first I have to beat Synyster and then you fans get to pick the two final competitors to fight it out for the title. Well that is the whole problem with this whole deal. You see I will not have a problem beating Synyster and proving that this group of Revolution is ten times better than the one he was in."

The fans start booing even harder now at his disrespect for Synyster especially the lady fans.

Tyler:"You see that is my whole point about this so called tournament. It seems after I beat Synyster then you idiots get to choose which two of the three will be in the championship match. Well lets face facts none of you idiots can hold a candle to me so I know you idiots will not vote me in that title match. But when you don't vote me in it means that I get to ruin the championship match because it will be a joke without me in it."

Tyler pauses for a moment to see if anyone is going to come out...

ooc open for syn to come out if he wants
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster)   Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:41 am

The crowd look around, waiting for SynysterG to enter, but it is the new VGM Josh Strider who appears at the top of the entrance ramp, clutching a mic
-
Josh: "Now now, I give you a chance at a title and this is how you repay me? Truth is 'pal', that yes the fans are going to be the deciding factor in the tournament, and I think that it is about time that you started to show them a little respect! So stop spitting out that little dummy of yours and start proving WHY you should be in that final, and maybe they will actually repay you for it! I didn't come to this federation to put up with whiners like you, I came here because Leon wanted your kind dealt with, so don't think for a second that I will be a walk over because I am far from it!"
-
The fans stand up and applaude the new VGM for his words

(ooc: sorry for butting in, but it was irresistable, over to you or syn again now. If you want to attack Josh go ahead, but when you write it please bear in mind that he would use Leon's stats and have Bruiser Bob as back up so dont write an instant squash scenario)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster)   Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:58 am

Tyler listens to Josh Strider and then begins to talk again.

Tyler:"Whiners like me. I am not whining there vice boss man. I am just telling it like it is. Because you can guarantee that I will go out there and prove why I should be in the finals when I beat Synyster. But will that matter in the minds of these people who see me as a traitor. No I don't think it will Josh. But I guess we will see. And no need to threaten violence because I have nothing to prove my coming after a member of management."

Tyler lowers the mic and awaits a response from Josh or Synyster to come out
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster)   Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:03 am

Josh strider claps twice
-
Josh: "I admire your compsure, maybe there is a place for you with the title after all. Don't forget I am an ex-wrestler myself, I understand the frustration when people don't admire the hard work you put into your career. You have the opportunity for a good career Tyler, I am just concerned that your current allegiances will be what holds you back from it"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster)   Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:13 am

Tyler looks at Josh again and begins to speak.

Tyler:"Yeah there is a place for me with that title around my waist. And you know I am glad to see someone in management to see things from my side of things and understand my anger from being overlooked since I have arrived in this fed. As for your advise about my allegiances, you just let me worry about that because I don't see a problem there since Timelord is the only one til you to see my full potential."

Tyler lowers the mic.

ooc really like the way this rp is going so far
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster)   Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:35 am

::Synyster's music comes on over the PA system as the fans (expecially the lady's) rise to their feet and begin to cheer....Synyster's music is cut short as he stands next to Josh::

Synyster: Woah woah woah.....Lets just slow this whole fiasco down a little bit...Oh an by the way Im sorry to interrupt this whole...Who can suck up to who more back and forth war of words we have here....You'll have to excuse me I was backstage watching this whole thing go down and nodded off so forgive me if I missed a few things...

::Synyster walks over to Josh and brushes off Joshes shoulder with his hand::

Synyster: Nice suit.....Like your style..

Synyster: Tyler lets not get too carried away...I will give you credit your a hell of a wrestler...But dont count me out so quickly...And after Im done with you..And get what's rightfully mine...The end of The Revoultion will come and The Year Of Syn will begin
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster)   Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:31 am

(ooc: i take the whole credit for making up the year of the syn thing, lol)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster)   Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:03 am

Tyler gives Synyster a look that would kill as Synyster is talking. After Synyster is finished talking Tyler raises the mic up and begins to speak.

Tyler:"Glad to see you could come out here Synyster. Hate for you to miss the party. Because I am sure later on you will be missing a lot when I hit Lights Out on you. And you can guarantee that I will hit Lights Out on you and win the match because seems I have bigger fish to fry so to speak. Because Synyster I will beat you because I am better than you and also because I have unfinished business waiting on me in the finals."

Tyler pauses for a moment and looks at Synyster.

Tyler:"Oh and by the way this version of Revolution will not go away no matter what you or you boy Choirboy do."

Tyler lowers the mic and stares at Synyster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster)   Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride Title here I come...(open to Synyster)
Page 1 of 1