UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double] EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double] EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double] EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double] EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double] EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double] EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double] EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double] Empty
PostSubject: Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double]   Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double] EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:33 am

[The camera opens in the backstage area of the arena. Bruise Li is there with Captain Parkes. Master Swee Ensowa stands a few feet away, meditating upon something. Bruise and Captain Parkes appear to be discussing something.]

Bruise: ...and that's when I'll come up and -

[Captain Parkes notices the camera, and taps Bruise on the chest, while simultaneously gesturing towards the cameraman. Bruise immediately stops talking for a moment.]

Parkes: Loose lips sink ships.

[Bruise, getting a clue for once, immediately changes the topic.]

Bruise: Loose lips? Oh yeah.

[This exchange has roused Master Swee from his meditations.]

Master Swee: That reminds me, we should go over the gameplan again for the match with Alexis Laceour and Double. Now, Captain Parkes, I trust that after your singles match with Alexis, you've gotten your fill of wrestling with her, and are ready to take care of action in the ring?

Bruise: I not blame you, I would want to get hold of Allsexis Licker for long time too! She good enough to eat!

[Put in some comments here Captain]

Master Swee: Enough with the Entendre, while she is certainly capable of getting the blood pumping, she is also a capable competitor. You mustn't go soft on her, just because she's a woman.

Bruise: I not go soft on her! I go hard on her! [Bruise snickers a bit at his less-than-subtle joke.]

Master Swee: This is serious, while you two are respected singles competitors, if you two want to be taken seriously as a tag team, beating Alexis and Double would be an excellent step.

[Captain Comments]

Bruise: That true, Capitan!

Master Swee: I'm glad you two are on the same page, because I'm sure your opponents will be.

Bruise: Yes, but it make no difference. Allsexis and Bubble not have a chance against us, you know why?

Master Swee: I have a feeling that I know, but go ahead.

Bruise: THEY CAN'T STAND THE DANGER!

[OOC: Captain Parkes can nod in agreement, or shout along, or whatever you want to have him do here. and if either (or both) of our opponents happen to show up, that'd be fine too.]
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double]   Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double] EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:57 am

[The camera opens in the backstage area of the arena. Bruise Li is there with Captain Parkes. Master Swee Ensowa stands a few feet away, meditating upon something. Bruise and Captain Parkes appear to be discussing something.]

Bruise: ...and that's when I'll come up and -

[Captain Parkes notices the camera, and taps Bruise on the chest, while simultaneously gesturing towards the cameraman. Bruise immediately stops talking for a moment.]

Parkes: Loose lips sink ships.

[Bruise, getting a clue for once, immediately changes the topic.]

Bruise: Loose lips? Oh yeah.

[This exchange has roused Master Swee from his meditations.]

Master Swee: That reminds me, we should go over the gameplan again for the match with Alexis Laceour and Double. Now, Captain Parkes, I trust that after your singles match with Alexis, you've gotten your fill of wrestling with her, and are ready to take care of action in the ring?

Bruise: I not blame you, I would want to get hold of Allsexis Licker for long time too! She good enough to eat!

Parkes: Alexis is a capable opponent but I could've beaten her last week. Let's not forget I'm was not 100% after that beat down that Revolution gave me the week before.

Master Swee: Enough with the Entendre, while she is certainly capable of getting the blood pumping, she is also a capable competitor. You mustn't go soft on her, just because she's a woman.

Bruise: I not go soft on her! I go hard on her! [Bruise snickers a bit at his less-than-subtle joke.]

Master Swee: This is serious, while you two are respected singles competitors, if you two want to be taken seriously as a tag team, beating Alexis and Double would be an excellent step.

Parkes: It would be a get step. And you're right Bruise we do need to go in hard on Alexis. She's the key to that tag team.

Bruise: That true, Capitan!

Master Swee: I'm glad you two are on the same page, because I'm sure your opponents will be.

Bruise: Yes, but it make no difference. Allsexis and Bubble not have a chance against us, you know why?

Master Swee: I have a feeling that I know, but go ahead.

Bruise: THEY CAN'T STAND THE DANGER!

[OOC: Captain Parkes can nod in agreement, or shout along, or whatever you want to have him do here. and if either (or both) of our opponents happen to show up, that'd be fine too.]
Back to top Go down

Pre Match interview with Bruise and the Captain [Open to Alexis and Double]
Page 1 of 1