UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Bruise Li PreMatch Interview EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Bruise Li PreMatch Interview EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Bruise Li PreMatch Interview EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Bruise Li PreMatch Interview EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Bruise Li PreMatch Interview EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Bruise Li PreMatch Interview EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Bruise Li PreMatch Interview EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Bruise Li PreMatch Interview EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Bruise Li PreMatch Interview EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Bruise Li PreMatch Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Bruise Li PreMatch Interview Empty
PostSubject: Bruise Li PreMatch Interview   Bruise Li PreMatch Interview EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:35 am

["Hit Me Baby One More Time" begins to play throughout the arena, the crowd responds with cheers as Bruise Li and Master Swee Ensowa come out. Bruise is wearing his Gi and looks ready for action. He also has a hint of a smile on his face. Master Swee is dressed in his usual robes, and hanging on to his staff. His weathered face is looking serious, but there is a slight change from his normal expression. The two of them enter the ring, and the music ends, Master Swee gestures for the microphone, and Bruise retrieves it from the ring announcer.]

Master Swee: Ladies and gentlemen the last week has been difficult for my pupil and myself. First, one week ago, Bruise suffered his first defeat at the hands of Kualani. Then on the last show, Bruise was robbed of an opportunity to demonstrate his prowess and redeem himself. He was set to battle The Silent Man, when Distor disrupted things.

[Bruise leans in]

Bruise: He robbed me of fight! He will pay!

[Master Swee pulls the microphone away and gives Bruise a stern look.]

Master Swee: In time perhaps, but first, we have other business to attend to. You see, our fortunes have changed for the better. Our General Manager has recognized the talent and the training of my Pupil, and has seen fit to award him a title opportunity. There is but one condition, Bruise has to win his match tonight against one Captain Par-.

[Bruise again interupts.]

Bruise: Capitan Park also lose match to Cowloony last show. I make two time loser! [He holds up 2 fingers, inadvertently making a peace sign, or Victory sign, depending how you look at it. After a pause, he closes his hand into a fist] He Can't Stand the Danger!

Master Swee: As you can see, my student is ready for action. He's very eager for the match, so now we just need the seaman to come out.

[Bruise Li, along with a large number of the males in attendence that speak English, begin to giggle a bit. Master Swee rolls his eyes.]

Master Swee: There is nothing funny about being a seaman, when I was a younger man, I served on a boat.

Bruise: You were Captain too Master?

Master Swee: No, nothing like that, I was a lowly crew man on a fishing vessel. I was in charge of making sure that nets and the lines had lures and food to attract the fish.

[As soon as Master Swee finishes explaining, and he sees Bruise ready to blurt out a response, he just drops his and hands Bruise the mic, and turns to walk away.]

Bruise: You was Baiter, Master?

[Fortunately, or unfortunately, before this degenerates further, Captain Parkes music begins to play.]
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bruise Li PreMatch Interview   Bruise Li PreMatch Interview EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:24 am

(OOC - Bruise: You was Baiter, Master?....oh how juvenille! That's why it made me laugh! Laughing )
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Bruise Li PreMatch Interview   Bruise Li PreMatch Interview EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:24 pm

Hehe, well nobody ever accused Bruise of being sophisticated. Or me, for that matter Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruise Li PreMatch Interview   Bruise Li PreMatch Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Bruise Li PreMatch Interview
Page 1 of 1