UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) Empty
PostSubject: The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now)   The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:13 am

::The UNWA canvas is covered with a large red mat, there is also a large table in the ring with various awards and trophy's sitting on it..The crowd is not sure what to make of this as they talk amung themselves. Their thoughts and speculations are either confirmed or denied when Synysters music comes on over the PA System::

::Synyster appears at the top of the ramp with his new personal interviewer Brooke Behind him holding a stack of envlopes, she's wearing a black dress and Synyster is wearing a black suit with a silver tie. They appear to be dressed for a speacial occasion..They make their way down to the ring ignoring the heckling fans...Brooke steps ahead of Synyster and sits on the middle rope and slightly lifting the top rope upwards allowing Syn to pass between. They step into the ring and grab the microphones that are laying on the table::

Synyster: You Know.....

::Thunderous boo's echo throughout the arena that stop Synyster in the middle of his sentence::

Synyster: YOU KNOW!!..It's come to my attention that some...Rinky Dink awards were being passed out...Awards that...Well...Really dont matter much. So Im here to save the UNWA...AGAIN...And hand out my own awards...Awards that matter..Awards that will mean something...10..20 years from now. So without further delay lets get to the first award shall we?

Synyster: The first award I would like to give out...Is a very special award...The most vaulable award in my opionion..And That Award is Most Desirable Wrestler

::Brooke walks over to Synyster and hands him an envalope..Synyster opens it up and reads the name::

Synyster: And The Most Desirable Wrestlers is......SYNYSTER!!

::Fans begin to boo angerly..Synyster and Brooke Looked shocked to see that they dissapprove::

Synyster: No need to be jelous people....Now on to our next award..Best Body In The UNWA.

::Brooke once again hands Synyster and Envalope..Synyster tears it open and reads the name::

Synyster: And...The Award..For best body in the UNWA goes to......SYNYSTER!!!

::The Fans seem to be getting aggitated with his narcissism::

Synyster: Wow!...Well...Im flattered...Looks like Im really racking up the awards here!

TO BE CONTINUED (Im going to continue with the rp later...maybe one or two more post)
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

PostSubject: Re: The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now)   The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:28 pm

:: The camera's return from commercial only to see Synyster and Brooke still in the ring::

Synyster:Now the next award we have to give out is The Backstabber of the Year Award...Now..I have a good idea who I think is but lets goahead and make sure shall we?

::Synyster rips open the envalope and reads the name::

Synyster: Ah...Just what I thought..JMAC..You are the backstabber of the year!!

::There's huge pop for Jmac as the fans remeber him costing Synyster his match in the Pride Title Tournament...A clip is aired on the titantron of the end of the match to remind people who have forgotten::

Synyster: Get that off there!!....Now my next award is Jobber of the year...Now to the reciepiant of this award dont feel bad!..Everyone needs a good warm up match agaist somebody and...You just happen to be that guy that gets squashed...But hey..atleast you still have a job right?

::Synyster opens the envalope and starts to laugh::

Synyster(Laughing) And..The Jobber of the year is...SARKOVIC!!

::A clip is aired on the titantron of Sarkovic and Silent Mans Pride Tournament match...The clip show's no offense from Sarkovic..Only him being beaten down...Synyster turns to Brooke as their both laughing::

Synyster: Haha! I remember that...What a loser!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now)   The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:10 pm

(OOC we could run this on thursdays show as the other awards were on sundays show just gone..but not sure if this is finished rp?)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

PostSubject: Re: The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now)   The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:27 pm

::There is one more award sitting by itself on the table, Brooke walks over to Synyster and hands him the last envalope with a with a smile and a flirty touch::

Synyster: And my last award is quite possibly the most important of all....My last award goes to a stable...A stable who is powerful and infulental to the UNWA..A stable whom everyone wants to be apart of..And that stable is......

::Synyster opens up the envalope::

Synyster: THE REVOLUTION!!

::The crowd begins to boo in disagree as a big smile comes over Brooke's face as she begins clapping::

Synyster: So lets get the guys out here to accept this award!

::Timelord, Choirboy and Aquilus comes down to the ring and accepts the award as all four men and lady celebrate::

((OOC: Heh sorry boss kinda forgot about this rp)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now)   The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now) Empty

Back to top Go down

The REAL UNWA Awards.(Closed..For Now)
Page 1 of 1