UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Therapy (Open to Bodders) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Therapy (Open to Bodders) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Therapy (Open to Bodders) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Therapy (Open to Bodders) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Therapy (Open to Bodders) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Therapy (Open to Bodders) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Therapy (Open to Bodders) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Therapy (Open to Bodders) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Therapy (Open to Bodders) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Therapy (Open to Bodders)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Therapy (Open to Bodders) Empty
PostSubject: Therapy (Open to Bodders)   Therapy (Open to Bodders) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:52 am

(OOC: If Bodders wants to take part in the "Free Chatty"-movement, he can RP about it with the Wolf Pack. I'm not sure where this RP will take us, but I'm interested to find out. Smile Also, Sotsog really does work like a human lie-detector in this situation, so I need to know if Bodders is lying about something.)

Doctor Sotsog is sitting at a table facing Bodders. Sotsog has a small notebook and a pen in front of him.

Sotsog: "Okay. I have found that close eye-contact with the patient is a good thing when discussing painful subjects. Among other things, it allows me to see when the patient is lying. People, when lying, just can't control their involuntary eye movements and small twitches of the muscles of the face when confronted so directly. It is purely a combination of basic psychology and physiology. Only a psychopath or a sociopath might be able to hide the truth in this situation from me."

Sotsog smiles kindly.

Sotsog: "But you are neither a psychopath or a sociopath, we know that. But you may lie to avoid very difficult issues. And the truth is important for the healing process. So, in your own words and taking the time you need, tell me now how your father, Chase Young, created the monster inside you?"
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Therapy (Open to Bodders)   Therapy (Open to Bodders) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:55 pm

Bodders: "He tried to make a weapon out of me," *truth*
"He wanted to make sure, I would have the desire, to attacked someone due to the reason that they were a potential threat to me," *truth*
"So he transferred the DNA of a few creatures into my blood, and trained me to be the ultimate lie detector, when I was being questioned of being talked to by someone," *truth*
"I was trained to be a wrestler by The Undertaker, and The Boogeyman, so I could be taught how to play mind-games on someone, or how to scare the living daylights out of someone," *truth*
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Therapy (Open to Bodders)   Therapy (Open to Bodders) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:25 pm

(OOC: Two lie-detectors, interesting. Well, it's not difficult to know when Sotsog is not being truthful, as that is pretty much always. Smile )

Bodders: "He tried to make a weapon out of me,"

Sotsog nods and writes something on his notebook maintaining an eye-contact with Bodders.

Bodders: "He wanted to make sure, I would have the desire, to attacked someone due to the reason that they were a potential threat to me,"

Sotsog continues writing, still looking Bodders in the eyes.

Bodders: "So he transferred the DNA of a few creatures into my blood, and trained me to be the ultimate lie detector, when I was being questioned of being talked to by someone,"

Sotsog flinches, and looks slightly scared, but does not brake eye-contact. He then writes in his notebook again.

Bodders: "I was trained to be a wrestler by The Undertaker, and The Boogeyman, so I could be taught how to play mind-games on someone, or how to scare the living daylights out of someone,"

Sotsog makes some more notes, still staring at Bodders. He then takes a deep breath.

Sotsog: "It is horrible that someone would try to create a weapon out of another human being. That must have been traumatic."

Sotsog carefully looks at Bodders' reactions.

Sotsog: "You've had impressive trainers. What interests me now, is what kind of creatures' dna was transferred into you? And is it true that you can, or believe you can, tell when people are lying?"
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Therapy (Open to Bodders)   Therapy (Open to Bodders) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 8:31 pm

Bodders: "I had snake's, dog's, and a dragons," *truth*
"And I can tell when people are telling the truth or lying" *truth*
"Because, I can tell you have been to whole time!" *truth*

Bodders grabs Sotsog by the throat so suddenly he caught the doctor off guard. Bodders suddenly lifts Sotsog into the air and SLAMS HIM THROUGH THE TABLE THANKS TO THE ART OF THE DESTRUCTION!

(If I'm not allowed to do that yet, then I'll edit it)
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Therapy (Open to Bodders)   Therapy (Open to Bodders) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:40 pm

(OOC: Added some things, hope their ok, Bodders. It's fine that Bodders beats the doc up, it's about time the doc got another beating. Smile But this RP then has to happen after the Bruise Li -RP.)

Bodders: "I had snake's, dog's, and a dragons,"

Sotsog: "Dragon's?"

Bodders: "Yes."

Sotsog looks surprised.

Bodders: "And I can tell when people are telling the truth or lying"

Sotsog looks at Bodders in the eyes and shivers.

Sotsog: "Then I have to ask you: Do you think that I am lying, when I say I care about my patients' well-being?"

Bodders: "I can tell that you have been lying the whole time!"

Bodders grabs Sotsog by the throat so suddenly he caught the doctor off guard. Bodders suddenly lifts Sotsog into the air and SLAMS HIM THROUGH THE TABLE THANKS TO THE ART OF THE DESTRUCTION!

Sotsog is lying motionless in the remains of the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Therapy (Open to Bodders)   Therapy (Open to Bodders) Empty

Back to top Go down

Therapy (Open to Bodders)
Page 1 of 1