UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before)

Go down 
+2
jasonic
Damien Darkness
6 posters
AuthorMessage

To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) Empty
PostSubject: To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before)   To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Suddenly new music fills the arena but the fans are silent unaware of who is coming out from the backstage area.The silence doesn't last for long as k-9 appears on the stage slowly followed by Timelord and his rev.allies...........

Loud boos fill the arena as all sorts of rubbish is thrown at them,secruity men restraining people from climbing the barriers and attacking rev.

All of rev enter the ring as k-9 zooms around the ring in a playful mood,Timelord takes a mic but before speaking poses for photos with his title belt.......

OK i think it's time i picked a challenger for this belt so it's simple anyone who qualified at start of season and whom i have never beaten may come out to the arena floor and plead their case......(looking at Choirboy) your name's already in the hat as is a guy who helped me in the past Ace Douglas....so come on the rest of you we ain't got all night if nobody else appears then my choice will be simple.....
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) Empty
PostSubject: A Challenger Arises from the Darkness   To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:25 pm

As the lights dim, a large figure dressed all in black emerges from the darkness and stares down Timelord.

"I'm from your worst nightmare and will make your life a living hell until that Prestige Title is wrapped around my waist. A scaffold match, a barbed wire match, a parking lot brawl, or maybe a good old-fashioned steel cage. I'll make you bleed and send you scurrying into the back with your tail between your legs. Watch out for Damien Darkness!"

As the figure of Damien Darkness merges with the blackness, the lights slowly come back up.
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before)   To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:55 am

After confronting Timelord, Damien Darkness will be approached by a battered and beaten figure, none other than Devasator X. The wrestler will be dressed in his civilian gear, a black t-shirt and denim jeans. The 7' man monster will speak with Damien Darkness.

"It doesn't matter which of these losers you face, The Sucklord or Bobby Ganosh, say the word and I'll be there in your corner. I hear there is a 40 percent chance of an illegal chair shot....I mean thunderstorm that night."

The man monster will use some archaic hand gesture towards the Overlord of Terror, and with a slight bow, will walk off laughing like a utter maniac.
Back to top Go down
Chris Cryptic
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before)   To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:04 pm

Suddenly Chris Cryptics music starts playing and he enters the ring with a grin.

he turns to Timelord.

Chris: Do you remember me, Timelord? Or did you lose your memory after my powerful chairshot some weeks ago? Well, if you offer me a title shot, I'm in. But only if you have the heart to do this. Last show, you've hidden behind your Tag Partner, but now, we are one on one. Think about it, show me what you can do. But don't regret it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before)   To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:46 am

Lights Out by POD begins to play as Tyler walks out on stage. He has a mic and begins to talk.

Tyler:"So Timelord you want me to come out like some joe blow smuck and petition to you why I should get a shot at your title. You must have bumped your head harder in our tag match than I thought because I have already told you I will not play your little games anymore. Because quite simply I know you are full of it and will not give me a shot. Why will you not give me a shot because you know you can not beat me. Never going to happen and hell I proved it in the tag match. Which reminds before I leave? How did your blood taste?"

Tyler laughs a bit as he waits on Timelord response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before)   To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:28 am

Distor is seen running down the ramp and getting into the ring, before keeling over, coughing several times once he comes to a stop.

"Sorry about being late. The burgers here are really cheap. Miss anything interesting?"

Distor pauses for a second, and looks at each of the other wrestlers currently present in the ring.

"Clearly not. Now then, before we get into a hullahbaloo about who should be fighting what, I gotta throw my own statistics into this."

"Now, I dunno about the rest of you, but Timelord has made an appearance at at least two of my matches. That alone should put me up the top of the list. Or I should be very worried... well, Revolution was scouting Alexis' match, so may not be as it seems."

Distor then motions towards one of the tables near the ring.

"Besides, I gotta return the favour you and your little marching gave me."
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before)   To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:45 am

All at once the arena lights dim and the crowd falls silent once more and the raging thunder storm outside can be heard throughout the arena.

Suddenly one of the powerful spot lights shines down on one of the spectator entrances to the arena seating area and we see Captain Parkes walking towards the ring with a foul look on his face dripping water everywhere and carrying a mic in one hand.

As he approaches the ring we notice that his clothes are ripped in places and he is sporting several signs of a recent fight. Nimbly vaulting over the security wall and pushing his way past Devasator X and Damien Darkness without even appearing to notice their pressence before sliding into the ring and striding straight up to Timelord, taking a swinging kick at K-9 as it zooms past.

"Right. I've had enough of this crap from you children. Acting like you bloody run the show." storms Parkes, "From memory you lot so far have ambushed me backstage, cost my tag team partner that title you hold so dear to your black heart and have generally proved yourselves to be the worse kind of scum that this company has ever seen. Your even worse that the morons that commentate on the Sunday program."

The crowd are still standing in stunned silence following this. Even Timelord appears slightly taken aback and we can see the other members of Revoltion starting to move around the ring to encircle Captain Parkes.

"Don't give me the reason to do it mate," calls Parkes to Choirboy as he slowly unsheathes the long cutlass he was carrying in his belt, "I've filleted better men than you today so don't push me. Now back to the reason I'm out here. You and I both know Timelord, that you aren't going to pick an opponent who can beat you, let alone one who will give you a decent match. And none of the scum that answered your challenge yet is worthy to hold that belt yet. So I'll tell you what I'll fight any man from your faction to a one on one fight. I win you name me #1 Contender."

(OOC: I'll await your response to this Timelord)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before)   To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:28 pm

Well i have seen and heard enough from you bunch of clowns,not one of you could lace my boot's well maybe Parkes but he sure as heck don't understand rules nor rankings........
Right to address one or two things Corporal Parkes as a great friend of mine calls you i will name someone to fight you but as for if you win i name you no#1 contender ask GM if you qualify for my title or not,on the subject of GM i want to know how long Parkes can threaten us with gun's and cutlass,surely a ruling is necessary here........

Alex and Chris we beat you in tag it's a w for me versus you both,you didn't make it,anyhow the way you two are bitching you have your own problems to sort out.....

Damien Darkness and his muppet of a side kick the play pen for kids is down the hall,it's marked Anti=Rev locker room,although i don't even think you would be welcome there with your scary darkness ha ha.........

Secruity comes down to remove wrestlers as they are informed of Timelord's decision for fear's of a mass brawl.......

Tyler you have your hands full with cb so your out,but i can assure you we will fight in the near future.......

Distor you can't seriously think your going to put four rev guys through a table,please go and get some medicial help as your brain is messed up.....

That leaves two guys well the decision is easy i don't believe in fighting with friends so sorry cb not this time so without further ado im naming Ace douglas as my match up at unwa relentless........
There will be nobody at ringside i want a fair and clean fight..........

OOC it was drawen fair don't believe me well tough i ain't worried deal with it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before)   To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 6:14 pm

ooc end segment as far as im concerned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before)   To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before) Empty

Back to top Go down

To all PRESTIGE TITLE Challengers (open to those in rankings that i have never beat before)
Page 1 of 1