UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Someone is upset (Closed to rp, but open for OOC comments ) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Someone is upset (Closed to rp, but open for OOC comments ) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Someone is upset (Closed to rp, but open for OOC comments ) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Someone is upset (Closed to rp, but open for OOC comments ) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Someone is upset (Closed to rp, but open for OOC comments ) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Someone is upset (Closed to rp, but open for OOC comments ) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Someone is upset (Closed to rp, but open for OOC comments ) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Someone is upset (Closed to rp, but open for OOC comments ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Someone is upset (Closed to rp, but open for OOC comments ) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Someone is upset (Closed to rp, but open for OOC comments )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Payne & Heaven
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Payne & Heaven

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Someone is upset (Closed to rp, but open for OOC comments ) Empty
PostSubject: Someone is upset (Closed to rp, but open for OOC comments )   Someone is upset (Closed to rp, but open for OOC comments ) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:27 pm

(( ooc I am merely guessing on who will be the announcers at the PPV, so if they are the wrong ones, please change them. ))

~ The creepy eerie start of "Sanitarium" begins to echo from the loudspeakers as the nurse of Payne makes her way from the back. Halfway down the ramp, Heaven St. Cloud, stops and settles her hands on her hips, taking a slow glance around at the crowd. She laughs, tossing her hair back behind herself and starts once again toward the ring, walking all the way around to the announcer's side before climbing up onto the ring apron. She bends herself over at the waist and tucks her upper half into the ring, before looking back over her shoulder toward Winston and Frankie D. She shakes her tush at the them before lifting one leg and then the other over the second rope and into the ring.~

Winston: "One thing about Nurse Heaven, she certainly knows how to make an entrance."

Frankie D: "That she does, but the question is, what is she doing here tonight? Payne isn't in a match tonight."

Winston: "Well, it looks like she is going to tell us."

~ Heaven strolls over toward the announcer and holds her hand out to him for the microphone. He hands it to her and starts to walk away, but the beauty in white snags on to him and pulls him back close to her. ~

Heaven: "Oh no, darling. Don't go anywhere. I want you /close/ to me tonight."

Winston: "Is there a line we can volunteer for that?"

~ She slowly walks around the ring, looking out over the crowd with the mic near her lips and her arm around the shoulders of the ring announcer ~

Heaven: "You see, I won't take too much of your time. I just wanted to come out here tonight to say that I feel... used. And I /really/ don't like that feeling. On the last show, someone set up my patient to have a match against Tyler Ford. And even though, Payne was successful, his win is tainted. Why??? Because Tyler Ford already had a match against someone else earlier that night. Someone /used/ Payne to do their dirty work for them. And when you use Payne, you are using /me/."

~ Heaven latches onto the shoulders of the man walking beside her more tightly, starting to give the ring announcer a worried look even if he is in a position most men in the arena would kill to be in with Nurse St. Cloud right next to them ~

Heaven: "All I can say, is that whoever had the audacity to try and use me without /paying/ me had better keep their face hidden. They had better watch their backs, fronts, sides and tops and ESPECIALLY.. their bottoms.."

~ Nurse Heaven emphasizes her meaning by hiking a hip up and giving her own bottom a smack with her hand ~

Heaven: "Otherwise.. THIS may happen to you.."

~ She turns toward the innocent ring announcer, lining up with him face to face as she grabs both sides of his head with both of her hands, dropping the mic to the mat with a thud echoing through the speakers and draws him down into a deep full on the lips kiss. The man tries to squirm away but soon his arms quit flailing and the hoots and hollers from the crowd rise in volume ~

Winston: "I did it!!! It was me!! Sign me.."

~Then the lights go out, dropping the arena in total darkness ~

Winston: "...Up?"

Frankie D: "What happened? Power outage? Electrical surge?"

~ As fast as they went out, the lights come back up. The ring announcer is standing in the ring still dazed from the kiss from Heaven as she grins wickedly at him. And behind him in a lurking crouched position of a predator.. stands Payne ~

Winston & Frankie: "Look out!! It's Payne!!"

~ As the poor innocent man turns around to see what is behind him, he is taken by surprise as Payne lunges at him, but instead of swinging his fist, he sprays a sickening wicked blood red mist into the man's face and eyes. The man screams and grabs at his face, covering up as he rolls around on the mat. Heaven steps over and picks up the mic, bringing it to her lips as Payne crawls up next to her and wraps his arms around her leg, still drooling a bit of the red fluid from his mouth ~

Heaven: "Any questions?"

~ She drops the mic again as the two leave the ring and head back toward the backstage area, leaving the announcer lying on the mat, still rolling around and yelling in pain ~

Frankie D: "Yeah, I have a question. NOW who are we going to get to announce the matches?"

Winston: "Nevermind that, you moron. We need medics out here. Whatever Payne sprayed in his face is causing that man some serious agony. I think Heaven left her message pretty clear. She is on the hunt for someone's head."
Back to top Go down

Someone is upset (Closed to rp, but open for OOC comments )
Page 1 of 1