UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Post-Relentless and Onward EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Post-Relentless and Onward EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Post-Relentless and Onward EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Post-Relentless and Onward EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Post-Relentless and Onward EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Post-Relentless and Onward EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Post-Relentless and Onward EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Post-Relentless and Onward EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Post-Relentless and Onward EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Post-Relentless and Onward

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post-Relentless and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Post-Relentless and Onward   Post-Relentless and Onward EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:03 am

::The camera's are backstage after Relentless you can hear the fans still buzzing over and increadible night of action the backstage reporter is being followed by a camera man when he approaches Synyster locker room..He looks a bit nervous and on edge but hesitantly knocks on the door::

Reporter: Um...Syn...Synyster are you still here?

::The camera man is a bit shakey as you can see this through the shot..The reporter has a surge of courage and opens the door...Brooke is seen sitting on a chair with her legs crossed..She quickly jumps to her feet::

Brooke: Woah wait!...Your not supposed to be in here!!

Reporter: Um...I know..But I just wanted to get a few words for Syn about his Increadible ladder match earlier...

Brooke: Well....Now is definatly NOT...A good time!

::Synyster emerges from a doorway that leads into the second half of the locker room..He's wearing a fitted Affliction T-shirt, jeans and sunglasses...his left elbow seems to be bandaged up and there if a few small cuts on his face...He has his suit case in one hand wheeling in and Brookes luggage over his opposite shoulder::

Reporter: Hey! Syn!?

Synyster: What the hell is he doing here!?!

Brooke: I tried to tell him!....He's been warned

::Synyster walks up to the reporter and stares at him face to face as he rips the glasses from his face::

Synyster: There better be a good reason your here!!

::The Reporter turns his head to the side avoiding eye contact with Synyster::

Reporter: Syn....This isnt easy for me!...This is what Im paid to do!...This..This is how I support my family!

::Synyster continues to stare down the reporter as his face becomes red and filled with anger::

Reporter: I just wanted...Wanted to get your views on your increadible match tonight...And your future as well...as The Revolutions...

Synyster: My veiws!!??.....My future!!??...As far as Im concerned! The biggest screw job in the UNWA happened tonight!!...Im the BIG name! Im the draw!! CIH was mine!!! I deserve a title shot!!!

::Brooke rushes over and puts one hand on Synysters shoulder and the other on his back trying to comfort him::

Synyster: The UNWA is filled with paper champs now!! And even worse number one contenders who are just as bad as the champs!!....The UNWA is going down the shithole!!

::The reporter continues to stand timidly infront of Syn still not making eye contact::

Synyster: As far as The Revolution is concerned IM OUT!!...Better yet I'll up the ante..As Far as the UNWA is concerned IM OUT!! until Leon personally gives me what I deserve and until i get some respect around here!!!!

::Synyster grabs the reporters face and shoves him violently backwards, he falls into the corner and Synyster and Brooke leave the locker room with their luggage and begin to walk down the hallway towards the exit::

:::Is this the last of Synyster?...Is he out of the UNWA and out of The Revolution??::::
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Post-Relentless and Onward   Post-Relentless and Onward EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 2:28 pm

**Choirboy shows up as Synyster walks off, sees the aftermath of his rage, and decides to chase after him.**

Choirboy - "Synyster, hold up for a second, I need to talk to you....."
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Post-Relentless and Onward   Post-Relentless and Onward EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:09 pm

Set at a later point in time, we see the big oak doors leading into the GM's office.
-
Outside the office we see a reporter who clearly has a film crew on hand with him, the reporter has a big microphone in his hand and a cheesy smile on his face
-
Reporter: "Is that thing on?"

-
Offscreen: "We are rolling you idiot"
-
Reporter: "We are outside the office doors of the GM Leon Heart as he personally called for a camera crew to come up into his office...what announcement has he got in store for us? Something big I bet....lets go in and find out
-
The reporter extends an arm and raps on the solid oak panels
-
From Inside we hear a greeting to enter the room, and the camera crew follow the reporter in to see Leon Heart sitting behind his desk with a customary pot of tea brewing on the side.
-
Leon: "Ah..the camera crew I ordered!
-
Leon notices the reporter and gives a quizicall look
-
Leon: ".....and the buffon I definately didnt order!"
-
Reporter: "I thought you may need someone to ask the questions?"
-
Leon shakes his head at the reporter before replying
-
Leon: "You know what thought thought...I just need a camera crew for this as I am saying it direct to one person...so if your ready"
-
Leon gives the reporter a push and the camera follows him fall headlong into a nearby plantpot
-
Leon: "AHEM"
-
The camera crew focus the attention back on Leon, as he prepares to talk.
-
Leon: "This is a message addressed to none other than Synyster, or perhaps you would grant me the distinction of calling you Syn?....Well Syn, you and me have a problem...you see I don't like to see my best stars walk out on me, but what you want from me in exchange for staying?...not sure I can do that"
-
The camera focuses in closer than ever, there is something very determined in Leon's face
-
Leon: "You see Syn, you talk about a screw job...but you know what? Bodders didnt screw Syn....The UNWA didnt screw Syn..Leon Heart didnt screw Syn....hell I'm not even going to say Syn screwed Syn!!........The Revolution screwed SYN!!"
-
Leon leaves a dramatic pause before he continues on
-
Leon: "You know, you should have been the leader of that group...they should have been following you, making sure you wore some gold around your waist...instead they got you chasing around, jumping wrestler after wrestler, getting involved with battles that simply wasn't in your best interests to get involved with...The truth is they made you lose focus and thats why you squandered chance after chance."
-
Leon is getting ready to deliver the big news
-
Leon: "Synyster as champion? Yeah your right that would be a big draw...so I tell you what..you come back to the UNWA...honour your commitments...stay well clear of whats left of The Revolution...then I will guaran-damn-tee you a title shot this season...balls in your court my friend!"
-
Camera fades to black

(OOC - I know we briefly spoke about this, but if its not the way you want to go, let me know and we can try something else?)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Post-Relentless and Onward   Post-Relentless and Onward EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:21 am

((OOC: Nah, It's great! I'm gonna post a new rp maybe a a few days before the new season starts having my character on his way to speak with you in your office when Im approached by Choirboy before I could reach your office....As the plot thickens))
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Post-Relentless and Onward   Post-Relentless and Onward EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:58 pm

OOC - ok I consider this done for now, so its been added to the friday show, any extra rp should be added to the Sunday show -now consigned to the rp archives
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Relentless and Onward   Post-Relentless and Onward Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-Relentless and Onward
Page 1 of 1