UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)

Go down 
+5
James Young
vonryan
Hemorrhage
Theram
El Lobo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) Empty
PostSubject: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:13 pm

Double is seen, as he walks towards a well known door, labeled "Wolf Pack", knocks and waits for El Lobos reply:
[adelante]
Double enters, shutting the door behind him.
"Sorry to disturb you, but maybe I can make up for it. The revolution has crossed way to many lines for my liking and what Bodders did..." Double shakes his head in disbelieve "Nothing can justify this" With an efford Double shuts out the creepy vision of Bodders. "Right now, near everyone fights alone. What remains of UNWA needs to join forces, to stand a chance. Why not meet outside of these "walls-with-ears" with a few people willing to tear this revolution apart? My suggestion: Before leaving New Zealand, why not having a party in a small bar? The "Krazy Kiwi" is a few blocks away. Just a few UNWAs meeting for no special reason, but to celebrate? You could ask some people you like, I'll do the same. Then we see, who shows up. We have two stations left, before the next big PPV, should be time enough unite, at least for the time being.What do you say?"
[Voy a pensar en ello]
-----
Later, it is the last evening befor UNWA heads towards Russia, inside the Krazy Kiwi
The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) 18535310
Double sits in the rear part of the bar, the table is still empty.

OOC:
@El Lobo - feel free to add / edit / alter,
@Future UNWA-Unite members: either add a piece here (by showing up in the club), or let someone carry word, that you would want to join.
Back to top Go down
Theram
UNWA Graphics Director
UNWA Graphics Director
Theram

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:15 pm

OCC who is in "UNWA unite" in "revoliution" ?
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:21 pm

Having listened and then watched Double leave, El Lobo starts to pack his bag.
Without a word the Latino, then picks up his cellphone sends a few messages away to finaly head off to YG's area.
"Mamacita, I know you are hurting...But we are going for a tequilia..you really should come.."
He dangles the keys to his camaro and motions out towards the parking lot.

---

At the Kiwi

El Lobo leads Yellow Girl over to the table where Double is located, and pulls out a chair for Yellow and then sits down himself.
"Jeffe...thought about your proposal..The Wolfpack is in holmes..." El Lobo mutters as he motions over towards the waitstaff and holds up three fingers.
"Tequila, por favor."

OOC: Theram, Kaluani will recieve text messages about the celebration at the Kiwi.
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:29 pm

[Hemorrhage walks into the bar looking exhausted and tired. He signals the bartender.]

Hemorrhage:"Vodka. Now."

[He spots a few fellow UNWA wrestlers and takes a seat next to them.]

Hemorrhage:"What's up everybody?"
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:36 pm

OOC

I can see this new group actually starting the real war against the Invasion with the first big battles at the ppv.
Then the war would be fought out next season. SO next season should be WAR! Mad
Up until now its been more like just skirmishes, the rev vs. the ununited UNWA wrestlers.

Just some thoughts to think about.

Last edited by vonryan on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:59 pm

A crazy looking man walks into the bar, buys a vodka, looks around for somewhere to sit, before he spots the UNWA wrestlers sitting around one table, seeing this he raises an eyebrow and walks over to the table before asking one simple question.

Crazy Man: Are you part of UNWA? If you are, do you know a man called Bodders?

(OOC: There is a reason for all of this that I am about say, if you agree to it)
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:04 pm

[Hemorrhage looks at the old man with a very skeptical look]

Hemorrhage:"So, what if we know Bodders? Why are you here? You better not be spying on us!"

[He digs to his pockets and frowns]

Hemorrhage:"Damn, I'm broke. Tell you what, buy me another vodka and we'll talk."
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:08 pm

Old Man: Ohohohohohoho! My my, such temper from such a boy as yourself! I'll buy you that Vodka, however, I wish to see that everyone can here what I have to say, ABOUT Bodders! ohohohohohohohohohohoho!
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:27 pm

From somewhere else in the bar Von Ryan walks up the UNWA table.

Von Ryan: "Well. Well. Well. Look what the cat dragged in? Four veterans of the UNWA walk into a bar. A Double, a Hemorrhage, a Yellow Girl and a Wolf...there is a joke in there somewhere but I regress. And it isn't rocket science to figure out whats going on, afterall everyone knows there is no love loss between the veterans and that girl scout troop calling themselves the Revolution."

Von Ryan holds his chin in thought before continuing: "Come to think of it there is no love loss between me and a certain Revolution member. And seeing the way they operate it seems that if you feud with one you feud with them all. So if you fine gentlemen, and lady, are looking to build an army against your enemy then I'm in. There is nothing less I'd like too do than to bust some over-rated has-beens egos down to Earth."

Von Ryan adds after a pause: "Just one thing, everyone else best stay out of the way between me and Timelord...that goes for his bromance partner Choirboy as well...I hurt that one I hurt Timelord as well. So if we are all in agreement I'll watch each and everyone of your backs in the war against the Revolution."

Last edited by vonryan on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:49 pm

[Hemorrhage takes another sip of vodka]

Hemorrhage:"Fine, fine. Timelord and Choirboy are all yours. I'll watch your back if you watch mine. Now keep shut, grab a drink and take a seat. That old man is about to talk."
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:02 pm

[An young man, dreseed in white, with spctacles carefully balanced on the end of his nose enters, looking around at everyone as if trying to find someone by following a brief description]

[The 'doctor' heads over towards El Lobo, hands him a roughly written note, and leaves...quickly]

[El Lobo reads the note]

"I have changed my mind, my business with Sarkovic is over..... for now. If you want X-Hails support, then you've got it, WHEN I am done with the hospital"

-Aquilus
Back to top Go down
Ogre McJoker
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:25 pm

** A large Man walks over from a dark corner of the bar. Its Ogre McJoker. He finishes his pint of guiness and sets the schooner down on the table.

OGRE: You can count me in. I have no allegiance to any of you but these Revolution stains act like they have never had there bones crushed. An i feel that i have the responsibility to do this for them.
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 5:11 pm

El Lobo looks over the gathered Wrestlers, and then shoots Double a quick look.
Double gives his approval, to let El Lobo do the talking for now.
"I don't know half of you Gringos..but I'm certain you know me...The Rev put their hands on mi Mamacita, for that they will pay..To each an everyone they did something or messed with someone you like..It is time to strike back..Suggestions.."
El Lobo places a hand upon Yellow Girl's shoulder.
"I've got a suprise packed for one of them..."
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 5:40 pm

(OOC: Do I really want to know? and should I be scared?)
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 5:56 pm

(OOC: Be sure Kal will involve himself sooner or later. I have an idea how to make that introduciton, but it yet doesn't fit into the RP. It will probably be better at the end.)
Back to top Go down
Theram
UNWA Graphics Director
UNWA Graphics Director
Theram

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:44 pm

OCC: same here can't find a good idea now and bar is over-crowded Wink
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:58 pm

DamienX slams the bar door open and he's breathing fast.Takes a seat in the counter with he's head down."Those..those coward's..They took my girl.." Damien lift's he's head up and looks the at bartender."you!beer!now!".Damien graps the pint and takes a big sip. "No..nobody does this to me..nobody touches my girl..nobody".Damien turns around and looks at the other wrestlers at the bar."This revolution thing have to be stopped.This has gone to personal for me..and for El Lobo..so my point i that i will do anything to take down those women kidnapping cowards.."Damien finishes he's beer."I have no idea who got the nerve to kidnap my girl..but when i do find out..".Damien throws the empty class agains the wall. "Im going to brake he's legs and make sure that he dont wrestle for very long time!"

(OOC:i dont know if this fits here..)
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:11 pm

(OOC:NOO!!Very Happy im so stupid..this rp was yesterday,not this sunday.sorry:D..im little drunk..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)   The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties) Empty

Back to top Go down

The bar meet (Doubles post: Open to any Anti-Revolution parties)
Page 1 of 1