UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
What eye candy...(open to payne) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
What eye candy...(open to payne) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
What eye candy...(open to payne) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
What eye candy...(open to payne) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
What eye candy...(open to payne) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
What eye candy...(open to payne) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
What eye candy...(open to payne) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
What eye candy...(open to payne) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
What eye candy...(open to payne) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

What eye candy...(open to payne)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

What eye candy...(open to payne) Empty
PostSubject: What eye candy...(open to payne)   What eye candy...(open to payne) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:31 pm

Backstage in the locker room we find Ace Douglas looking at the match card. He sees that he is fighting Payne and a look comes over his eye. He turns and begins to speak.

Ace:"Man just when I am getting comfortable resting at the house it begins again. Seems that me and Payne have to fight. No problem for me because he will go down just like everyone else that faces me. Because no one is taking my title and the best way to prevent that is to beat them all title shot or not. But I guess it will be alright because after I wax the floor with Payne. I can show that nurse that hangs out with him what a real man can do."

With that Ace leaves as a smile comes across his face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Payne & Heaven
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Payne & Heaven

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: What eye candy...(open to payne)   What eye candy...(open to payne) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:23 pm

~ As the camera pans back from watching Ace leave the lockerroom, it passes past a row of lockers and leaning against them with her arms crossed just under her chest is the nurse of Payne, Heaven St. Cloud ~

Heaven: "Oh how I love when they underestimate him. When they think the match is won before it has begun. They sound so confident.. until I wheel his box down that ramp.. and then unlock his door.. and out from the confines of welded steel crawls the nightmare that each and every member of the UNWA prays is not set before them."

~ She steps away from the lockers and lightly struts across the room, stopping just before the showers that steam is rolling out from and water is heard running ~

Heaven: "Because all of them know, win, lose or draw, title, non-title, there is one conclusion, well two, truly, that all of them succumb to. One, that in the end, there will be only Payne. And two... Payne isn't the dangerous one."

~ She laughs wickedly and continues into the shower room, fully dressed ~

Heaven: "Don't worry, boys. I'm a medical professional. Now.. turn your heads and cough.."
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What eye candy...(open to payne)   What eye candy...(open to payne) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:04 pm

Around the corner we find Ace stopped listening to Heaven St. Cloud talk. He smirks as she says Payne is not the dangerous one. Ace then continues on down the hall with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What eye candy...(open to payne)   What eye candy...(open to payne) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:01 am

added to sundays show
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What eye candy...(open to payne)   What eye candy...(open to payne) Empty

Back to top Go down

What eye candy...(open to payne)
Page 1 of 1