UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Bruise Li  Promo for Wednesday.  (Open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Bruise Li  Promo for Wednesday.  (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Bruise Li  Promo for Wednesday.  (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Bruise Li  Promo for Wednesday.  (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Bruise Li  Promo for Wednesday.  (Open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Bruise Li  Promo for Wednesday.  (Open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Bruise Li  Promo for Wednesday.  (Open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Bruise Li  Promo for Wednesday.  (Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Bruise Li  Promo for Wednesday.  (Open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Bruise Li Promo for Wednesday. (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Bruise Li  Promo for Wednesday.  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Bruise Li Promo for Wednesday. (Open)   Bruise Li  Promo for Wednesday.  (Open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:24 am

The Video opens up in the men's room of the arena. The camera is focused on the mirror, as Bruise Li leans in close. He has a bandage across his forehead. Bruise peels off the bandage, revealing red skin, and a scabbed over cut. As Bruise stares deeply at his reflection, we hear Master Swee Ensowa's voice from off screen.]

Master Swee: It is within every man, to look within himself in times of trial. Every man has the power to shape his destiny, it the question is whether he has the power to shape himself. When a man faces defeat in the pursuit of a goal, it is the opportunity to grow wiser. For in experience comes wisdom. But you must learn from your experiences. You must truly reflect upon the very nature of your spirit, and examine the tenacity of your soul. [Bruise Li leans in closer to the mirror, his eyes focused like to points of fire burning in the night.]

Bruise: [Pensively] I think El Chollo give me STD.

[The camera wheels around to reveal Master Swee Ensowa, and behind him are two Japanese men as they stand at the urinals. One, who is apparently a Theram fan judging by his shirt, notices the lights and camera on them and tries to wave, causing some trouble. The other man appears to be upset by this and gives the first man a dirty look. Meanwhile, Master Swee is just stunned by Bruise's response.]

Master Swee: [Irritated] What? I thought you were reflecting upon your soul in a time of trial. [Bruise stares at Master Swee blankly.] Were you even listening to me?

Bruise: I thought you talk to camera. I got basic point.

Master Swee: (He sighs, somewhat exasperated) Alright, alright, so what makes you believe that El Lobo gave you a sexually transmitted disease?

Bruise: In Match, he kiss my head. All sloppy, like dog. Was gross, cost me match, couldn't focus after that. People think I bow to taunt. Really, I bow to try get rid of drool. Now, where he kiss all red and puffy.

[Bruise holds back his hair with one hand, and points to his forehead with the other. The camera zooms in to Bruise's face, when suddenly *THUNK* a familiar staff smacks against Bruise's forehead.]

Master Swee: That's no STD, that's just swelling from where he hit you, and the red irritation is probably just from the bandage. [Master Swee leans in for a closer look, as he has apparently re-opened the cut on Bruise's forehead.] Still, with Continental Chaos coming up, it might be better to err on the side of caution and take the night off.

Bruise: You may be right Sifu. [Bruise hesitates] But what about all the fans? I hate they not see me fight.

Master Swee: Well, we can see if there is an opening tonight, and if so, then maybe we can get you some kind of match. If not, maybe you can do something else later.

Bruise: Okay. Now, you tell me what I do wrong in fight with El Loco?

Master Swee: Your focus was not what it should have been for one. You hit the Touch of Death, but didn't get the victory from it. You just were not completely prepared for your first of what will be many, main events. On the bright side, you were competitive, and you are earning more fans every time out.

Bruise: You not angry?

Master Swee: No, in fact - [A Japanese man in a suit approaches, and begins speaking to Bruise in Japanese.] They go on for about a minute, and laugh. The Japanese man says something, and Bruise pauses before exclaiming:
"You Can't Stand the Danger!"
Master Swee merely stands by patiently. Finally, Bruise provides the man with an autograph, and the man walks away, looking pleased.] What was that about?

Bruise: He want hear catchphrase, and he want autograph for somebody. Person have odd name though.

Master Swee: Oh?

Bruise: Yeah, he said "I need an autograph for Ye Bei" or something like that.

Master Swee: Maybe he meant he wanted an autograph for eBay?

Bruise: Yeah! That was name. Wonder where it from.

Master Swee: [Shakes his head, before pausing and replying] It's probably from India.

Bruise: [with a look that says, "oh yeah, I knew that all along"] Oh yeah, I knew that.

Master Swee: I believe that we should try to get some official business done here, so first and foremost, I would like to issue an open challenge for Continental Chaos. Secondly, if there's anybody that wants a match tonight, meet us in the ring later.

Bruise: Should I say again?

Master Swee: You already said it once, earlier. I don't see why you would need to say it again.

Bruise: Sell more T-Shirts?

Master Swee: Interesting point

[They hear a toilet flush, and a moment later

----------OOC: If somebody wants to jump in here and say something about taking up either challenge, that'd be fine, if not then follow up with this. --------------

A heavy man emerges from the bathroom stall. He is a little stunned to see the camera in the men's room. A look of nervousness crosses his face, and he heads straight for the exit. Bruise looks on, an expression of disgust on his face, as the man reaches the door to the men's room, we hear.]

Bruise: WASH YOUR HANDS YOU STRANGER!

[The camera fades to black]
Back to top Go down

Bruise Li Promo for Wednesday. (Open)
Page 1 of 1