UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
New And Improved! EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
New And Improved! EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
New And Improved! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
New And Improved! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
New And Improved! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
New And Improved! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
New And Improved! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
New And Improved! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
New And Improved! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

New And Improved!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

New And Improved! Empty
PostSubject: New And Improved!   New And Improved! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:37 pm

::Music comes on over the PA system and the fans arent sure what to make of it...Golden sparks come down from the top of the titantron and a figure appears under them...He's wearing a pleather yellow and red jumpsuit with a hood covering his head and face...The figure quickly pulls back the hood reavling that it is Synyster!...The sparks cease and Brooke is now seen behind him...Synyster walks to the ring with a new look and a new swagger about him...Synyster slides under the bottom rope and into the ring, He then goes to the turnbuckle and climbs to the middle one and looks out across the audeince with a hand above his eyes::

Synyster: Now.....The question of the season is about to be anwsered...And all of my peeps are dying to know....But before I continue...Can I get Timelord out here for a moment?
Back to top Go down

New And Improved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New And Improved!   New And Improved! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:42 pm

Children of the Damned fill's the arena so once again the fan's know who is coming and without fail Timelord appear's on the stage area.....

Boo's and jeer's fill the arena as the music cut's off just as Timelord goes to speak....

Hmm so my old friend Syn what can i do for you today?
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

New And Improved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New And Improved!   New And Improved! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:47 pm

Synyster: Well...I know the question you want an anwser to, but first....C'mon down here, it's just me and you my freind...And well Brooke, but she's not gonna do anything you have my word

::Synyster walks to the ropes and sits on the middle rope and pulls the top rope upward and motions Timelord down::
Back to top Go down

New And Improved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New And Improved!   New And Improved! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:55 pm

Time look's at Syn with a slight distrust so he signal's to the back for Yellow Girl to accompany him to the ring.....

Together they enter the ring,standing face to face with Syn.....

Fan's are going crazy calling Timelord and Yellow Girl anything they can think of,even Syn doesn't escape their wrath.........

Timelord stare's at Syn,ok mate let's have the answer we have all been waiting for.........
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

New And Improved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New And Improved!   New And Improved! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:07 pm

::Paces back infort in the ring infront of Yellow Girl and Timelord for a moment with a smile on his face::

Synyster: Heh....Interesting..The So called "Leader" Of The Revolution the O'High and Mighty feels it neccissary to hide behind the Yellow Girl?....Tsk tsk.....Anyways as you know I had a little meeting with Leon and be brought up alot of interesting things...Things I already knew....And things that I took into consideration....One of these things being If I quit Revolution....He would give me a title shot

::The fans cheer at the thought of Synyster leaving The Revolution::

Synyster: And some of the things I already knew....Like...The Revolution is bringing me down....Involving me in situations that distracted me from my own road to glory

::Brooke moves around and positions herself behind Yellow Girl and Timelord::

Synyster: You see The Revolution was like two big bricks tied to my feet...Always bringing me down when I tried to swim towards UNWA Gold....The Revolution was a hinder to my sucesses....And as of now Im reaching down and getting rid of those Bricks......

:::Synyster stares down Yellow Girl and Timelord as the fans cheer Syn, he then walks over and helps Brooke out of the ring turning his back on Yellow Girl and Timelord:::
Back to top Go down

New And Improved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New And Improved!   New And Improved! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:30 pm

Yellow Girl lean's forward to reach for Syn but Timelord hold's her back........

NO let my old friend leave this one is for free,but next time thing's may be different

ooc end segment as far as im concerned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New And Improved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New And Improved!   New And Improved! Empty

Back to top Go down

New And Improved!
Page 1 of 1