UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord) Empty
PostSubject: A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord)   A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:57 am

The Gambler begins to play over the arena speakers as Ace Douglas makes his way to the ring. He seems to be a man on a purpose tonight as he is ignoring the crowd reaction and getting straight into the ring and grabbing a mic. The crowd reaction is somewhat weird because even though most are booing the fans are not booing Ace with their usual zest and you can even hear a few cheers and beat the hell out of Timelord chants. Ace brings the mic to his mouth.

Ace:"So it seems that the loser Timelord gets his rematch for my title. Yeah Timelord you heard me right this is my title now and no matter what you have in mind it is going to stay that way. You see Timelord, I don't understand why you would want to rematch me. What do you think will change. I have already beat you once and nothing is going to change this time. But I think I understand why you chose to challenge me now. It seems you have done a rather fine job in rebuilding Revolution and you think having them watching your back will change the outcome. Or better yet have one of them come down and attack me giving you the win. But just remember one thing Timelord, I know how you think and operate because I would do the same thing if I was in your position. I mean if I had the back up you had and was fighting someone I knew that I was going to lose to that is what I would do. But you see I am prepared for that and I will walk out with the victory."

With that Ace lowers his mic waiting on Timelord to make his appearance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside

PostSubject: Re: A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord)   A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:49 am

Without fail Timelord appear's and look's at Ace,okay last time you won fair enough and i told Rev to stay away.This time i'm doing the same only putting ALL of them on standby as it seem's half the roster want's a piece of me,even some clown i have never heard of James Writer or some stupid name like that.Back to business Ace,it's simple your the champ for now and i'm entitled to a re match so sunday we are on.....

Fans boo loudly and chuck their rubbish at Timelord,chanting Paper Champion over and over.....

Timelord just glares and smirk's well i could have Yellow girl or any of Rev run down there and take you apart but i won't as i say i will see you sunday......
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord)   A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:07 am

Ace stands there looking at Timelord before bring the mic back up to his mouth.

Ace:"You must take me for an idiot Timelord. You expect me to believe that your buddies from Revolution will only be standing by to protect you from the guys in the back that want to take you out. I swear Timelord you really need to start writing this stuff down and see if it looks at stupid on paper as it did coming out of your mouth. But you know it is no big deal because I am prepared for it anyways just figured you might be man enough to admit it. Guess I was wrong on that count but I will not be wrong on me beating you tonight."

Ace lowers his mic and starts to leave.

ooc figured i would leave it there just in case you want to add more timelord
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord)   A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord) Empty

Back to top Go down

A wrinkle in Time...(open to Timelord)
Page 1 of 1