UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) Empty
PostSubject: Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev)   Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:03 pm

Bodders is seen looking around for someone as he opened a door, he looked into the room while he started eating a chocolate bar.

Bodders: "Where is he?"

Bodders looked around the place, but not looking confused however, he just looked confused.

Bodders: "Where the hell is Timelord!?"

Bodders opened a locker room and walked still eating his chocolate bar.

Bodders: "Timelord? Where are ... oh."

Bodders did find someone, however it wasn't Timelord, it was ... Yellow Girl.

Last edited by bodders on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev)   Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:31 pm

(OOC: I had no idea what you plan, so a make it short!)

Yellow Girl startles while the locker room door was suddenly opend, and bodders comes in and mumbles incomprehensible words. She stands up and makes some steps back and takes her hand on the back of a chair. She looks like she was ready to defend her.

Yellow Girl: “Get out of my locker room! Instantly!”
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev)   Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:44 pm

(OOC: What I'm doing is an apologizing to Yellow Girl, for everything he did to her last season. It's your choice of what you can do to him however)

Bodders tilts his head slightly, before raising his hands up in the air as if to surrender.

Bodders: "Hey.... Yellow Girl, look I know I try to end your career and tried to beat the living hell out of you, but I wasn't in my right mind. I had another voice, telling me to do things, and I couldn't control myself!"

Bodders' eyes look pleadingly towards Yellow Girl.

Bodders: "So what I'm trying to say is... I'm sorry."

Bodders gets on his knees and bows down to Yellow Girl.

Bodders: "I beg of you to forgive me! Not because I was in my wrong mind or anything, but because I want to repair the damage that I have caused! The trouble the Timelord is making with Revolution! Please, I'm begging you, to forgive me and let me repair the damage I have caused!"
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev)   Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:43 pm

A shadow spreads over Bodders as he is kneeling before Yellow Girl.
El Lobo: "Stop lighting up the tree Pendejo..I should F*** you up right here and now jeffe."
There is an audible cracking, as El Lobo brings his hands together to pop the joints in his fingers.
El Lobo: "Mi Muchacha, said to get lost Vato, and I suggest it was done yesterday...Or I'll give you a world of hurt boy"
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev)   Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:20 pm

Bodders looked at El Lobo with sad eyes.

Bodders: "As you wish, I need to destroy Timelord and the rest of revolution anyway"

Bodders leaves the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev)   Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bodders' looking for Timelord! (open to Timelord, rev, and Yellow Girl, possibly El Lobo and the anti-rev)
Page 1 of 1