UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Searching for Santa (open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Searching for Santa (open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Searching for Santa (open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Searching for Santa (open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Searching for Santa (open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Searching for Santa (open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Searching for Santa (open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Searching for Santa (open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Searching for Santa (open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Searching for Santa (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Searching for Santa (open) Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Santa (open)   Searching for Santa (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 4:21 am

A Man Has A Choice, I CHOOSE TH.. "CUT THE (BLEEPING) MUSIC!!!"

(Bruiser Bob makes his way to the ring with a mic looking very perturbed and angrily climbs into the ring.)

Bruiser Bob: "No jokes, no gimmicks, no bull(bleep). I want to know right now who was in the Santa costume that cost me a chance at one of my dreams. Whoever you are if I ever find you I will beat you to within an inch of your life and maybe even further. You messed with the wrong man and I can promise you I will track you down and make you pay for what you did to me!!!"

(The crowd cheers as Bruiser's rant goes on.)

Bruiser Bob: "Now we're going to have a little sit in here in the ring. I am not leaving this ring until I get some answers!!"

(Bruiser Bob slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair from ringside, climbs back into the ring and opens the chair and takes a seat in the middle of the ring.)

Bruiser Bob: "Now I want to apologize to Leon for interrupting his show, but I want answers and I want them now. Von Ryan, I am going to say to you that I think you had nothing to do with this. We have been friends and we also have many enemies here in the UNWA. I am hoping you have nothing to do with this and I believe you wouldn't be a part of that. I think that the Revolution might be involved, but it could also be someone in the back that we haven't considered. Now I will be waiting in the ring for either Leon, The Revolution, "Santa", and even you Von to tell me what the heck happened at the last UNWA: Security Council!!!"

(Bruiser Bob sits on the chair in the middle of the ring waiting for a response.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Santa (open)   Searching for Santa (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 6:25 am

Static X's 'I'm The One' plays and Von Ryan makes his enterance from the tunnel.
-
The crowd pops at seeing the Pride Champ both BOOING and CHEERING him!!!
-
With the Pride Championship belt on his shoulder Ryan walks arrogantly as he steps into the ring and raises his mic to speak.
-
Von Ryan looks at Bruiser: "Bruiser Bob, you fought one HELL of a match with me for the title, it's a shame someone had to interfer. Also, I've come out here to say three things. One, I have NO idea whom that idiot dressed in the Santa costume was. And if I did I'd be more than happy to tie that stupid sack of his around his jolly freak'n neck because NO ONE *bleep*'s with my freinds!"
-
Von Ryan looks towards the crowd: "Second of all, I believe that if we discover that this 'Santa' was not actually some deranged mall santa gone rogue and infact a deliberate attempt by someone in the UNWA to interfer with our match.....that Leon should seriously consider giving my tag team partner Bruiser Bob a rematch for the title. Synyster can wait for his title shot for all I care, afterall Bob didn't cry like a baby and moan til a title shot was handed too him virtually for free."
-
The crowd rumbles abit at what it has heard so far.
-
Von Ryan: "And lastly, I've got your back Bruiser Bob until you get to the bottom of the dirty santa mystery. I hope you find that son-of*bleep* and soon!"
-
Von Ryan nods to Bruiser before leaving the ring and sitting himself on a steel chair right by the commentators table. With the belt on his shoulder Von Ryan watches and waits at ringside to see what happens next.
-

Last edited by vonryan on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed typos & added a sentence.)
Back to top Go down
The Santa
Jobber
Jobber
The Santa

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Santa (open)   Searching for Santa (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 7:15 pm

Moment later jingle bells starts playing from the arena speakers.Crowd wait's passioned to see The Santa who ruined Bruiser Bob's first title opportunity.Quickly The Santa appears on the titantron with a big smile.
Searching for Santa (open) Santa-749475

The Santa: " HO!HO!HO!MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!

Crowd starts booing to The Santa couse what he did to Bob on last show.

The Santa:"Holidays are coming folks!Cheer up a little!I know everybody loves X-MAS!!!And speaking of x-mas somebody had he's "gift" little too early this year..Im talking to you Bobby boy and your title shot!I mean..i know..hell..i think everybody knows here that there is somebody more talented..and more better..and more charismatic wrestler who should get the opportunity for the title, not you.So thats why i couldn't let you win.Well i think Von Ryan had your ass beaten before i came to the ring.And i hope for your own good that Leon dont give you a rematch..MERRY X-MAS BOBBY BOY!!"

The Santa lifts hes hand through the air trying to get cheers from the crowd but all he gets is loud noice mostly boos.

The Santa:"I allmost forget.Von Ryan!I have little early x-mas gift to you.

The Santa pulls out red womens thongs out of hes pocket and smells the thongs.

The Santa:"These are for you..well actually they belong to Olivia but know im giving them back!HAHAHAHA!!!

Mixed reaction from the crowd,loud booing and little laughing.

The Santa:"Okey,im just kidding...these were your mothers!Merry X-Mas Von Ryan!!"
Back to top Go down
The Santa
Jobber
Jobber
The Santa

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Santa (open)   Searching for Santa (open) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:39 pm

(OOC:edited appearence on the titantron.)
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Santa (open)   Searching for Santa (open) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:06 am

(Bruiser Bob is pacing around the ring pounding his fists together.)

Bruiser Bob: "Listen up "Santa", when I find out who you are it's not going to be pretty. You think hiding behind a disguise makes you a tough guy, in my book that makes you a coward. You think you can insult me and Von and just get away with it!! If you wanted to face me all you had to do was ask. Bruiser Bob backs down from no man. So let me leave you with this "Santa", I want to apologize in advance to GM Leon for what I might do. You better be careful that I don't find out who you are, because if I do.... well, I can't be held responsible for my actions!!! Von do you have anything to add to this."

(Bruiser Bob motions for Von Ryan to enter the ring.)

(ooc - open to anything from here Smile )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Santa (open)   Searching for Santa (open) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:02 am

-
Von Ryan storms up into the ring and takes the mic: "Yeah I got something to say to that fat jolly red hemmroid on the Titan Tron. You want to talk about people's mothers!? When Bruiser Bob gets ahold of you I want you too know I will there to watch and see the puddle of egg nog he makes out of YOU!!! And you best pray your stupid elves are watching your back because I owe you one RIGHT UPSIDE YOUR FOOL KRINGLE HEAD!!!"
-
Von Ryan stares enraged at the Santa on the Titan Tron.
-

(OOC I think I'm done with the scene. rendeer )
Back to top Go down
The Santa
Jobber
Jobber
The Santa

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Santa (open)   Searching for Santa (open) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:21 pm

Santa laugh's.

The Santa : " Oh wow!Threat's!I never thinked that you guys could do that.How nice!HAHAHAHA!MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!...fools.."

After that sentence the titatron turns off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Santa (open)   Searching for Santa (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for Santa (open)
Page 1 of 1