UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
KristyDQT's unhappiness continues EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
KristyDQT's unhappiness continues EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
KristyDQT's unhappiness continues EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
KristyDQT's unhappiness continues EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
KristyDQT's unhappiness continues EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
KristyDQT's unhappiness continues EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
KristyDQT's unhappiness continues EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
KristyDQT's unhappiness continues EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
KristyDQT's unhappiness continues EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

KristyDQT's unhappiness continues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-01

KristyDQT's unhappiness continues Empty
PostSubject: KristyDQT's unhappiness continues   KristyDQT's unhappiness continues EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 7:05 pm

Camera zooms into the backstage area where we find KristyDQT and his lovely wife JiJi in a heated conversation.

KristyDQT says:" Okay, okay. I dont know what to say about last week JiJi. How in the world could you accept a matchup between me and that maniac Damien Darkness! I've seen trees smaller than that guy!
To top it all off, you should stay away from guys like that Frankie, really you should stay away from men generally, they only want one thing! I should give him an assbeating myself for costing me the matchup, but eventually i will get my revenge. An...And now i am part of the Stable of Darkness."

KristyDQT shakes his head in disbelief.

"And between the two of us, my two new stablemates give me the creeps. This is so not how i wanted to start off in the UNWA."

JiJi laughs and says:" How in the world could i know that you would loose the match! I know you are big and strong. A winnertype!"

KristyDQT replies fast:" Yes, yes, but that Frankie guy......Oh well lets get the best out of this, the most important thing for me is that you understand, that I am the one in charge!

JiJi, with a big smile on her face says:" Of course you are, big boy, now please get ready for your match!"

KristyDQT looks wondering and says:" What match?"

JiJi says:" Owm didnt i tell you that baby. I met the GM when i got out of the makeup room, and he asked me if you where ready for a match tonight. And i replied, that you always are always ready for a fight!"

KristyDQT stands still, looks at JiJi, shakes his head, and says:" I'll just go and prepare for the matchup....."

Camera zooms out

Need an opponent

cyclops
Back to top Go down

KristyDQT's unhappiness continues
Page 1 of 1