UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Just thought I had a night off... EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Just thought I had a night off... EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Just thought I had a night off... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Just thought I had a night off... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Just thought I had a night off... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Just thought I had a night off... EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Just thought I had a night off... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Just thought I had a night off... EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Just thought I had a night off... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Just thought I had a night off...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Just thought I had a night off... Empty
PostSubject: Just thought I had a night off...   Just thought I had a night off... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:26 am

We catch Tyler Ford and Shaun White walking into Shaun's training facility in Charlotte, North Carolina. The two are talking and Tyler looks a little weary from the pay per view. Shaun goes to the office and Tyler goes over the weights and begins lifting as he notices the camera. He motions for it to come over and begins to speak.

Tyler:"Not quite the night off that I was expecting this past Sunday but what you going to do when one of your boys is in a dog fight so to speak. But enough about Sunday night because it is in the past. And today starts the future. The future of me in this company. The future that includes me becoming a champion or taking out people until I become champion. The choice is up to everyone else. Because my time starts now and don't really care what I have to do to make it happen. Now cameraman you can get the hell out of here before I throw you out."

With that Tyler goes back to weightlifting and the cameraman leaves before getting threw out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside

Just thought I had a night off...
Page 1 of 1