UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
More not-so-bad detective work (after bad detective work) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
More not-so-bad detective work (after bad detective work) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
More not-so-bad detective work (after bad detective work) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
More not-so-bad detective work (after bad detective work) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
More not-so-bad detective work (after bad detective work) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
More not-so-bad detective work (after bad detective work) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
More not-so-bad detective work (after bad detective work) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
More not-so-bad detective work (after bad detective work) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
More not-so-bad detective work (after bad detective work) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

More not-so-bad detective work (after bad detective work)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

More not-so-bad detective work (after bad detective work) Empty
PostSubject: More not-so-bad detective work (after bad detective work)   More not-so-bad detective work (after bad detective work) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:40 pm

The lights in the arena dim as el cartographer's entry music blasts throughout the arena. El cartographer, in a wheelchair wheels himself down to the ring. He tries to stop but ends up crashing and rolls into the ring. He reaches for a crutch, stands up on it, and whips out a microphone.

El cartographer: "Really, people, come on. I WAS injured at the PPV. I mean, did you even see what Choirboy did a few weeks earlier?"

Small boos are heard as el cartographer lowers the microphone, raises it, and continues.

El cartographer: "Yeah, I'm leaving."

El cartographer slides back out of the ring and into the wheelchair, which he slowly rolls up the ramp.

----------------------------

El cartographer is seen sitting in a backstage lounge room, drinking a cold one. Detective Browfel walks up.

El cartographer: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!?! I thought I sent you to the moon!"

Browfel: "Yeah, but the cheese was terrible."

El cartographer: "Huh?"

Browfel: "Anyways, look what I found!"

Detective Browfel holds up a piece of cheese.

El cartographer: "So?"

Browfel: "And this."

Detective Browfel holds up a VCR tape and holds it menacingly near the VCR box on the TV.

El cartographer: "NO! DON'T!"

Detective Browfel throws the VCR tape into the air and kicks it out of the room.

El cartographer: "..."

Browfel: "Well, aren't you mad?"

El cartographer: "Well, no... You kicked a VCR tape."

Browfel: "Oh, so that wasn't your pet?"

El cartographer: "Nope."

Suddenly, the VCR tape comes flying back into the room and goes neatly into the VCR box. The TV shows some static before showing backstage footage of the Final Stand PPV. The camera closes in on the TV.
--------
El cartographer is shown in a chair, perfectly healthy, watching the PPV on TV.

El cartographer: "Oh, man, I deserve a pat on the back... It was a good idea to call in injured instead of getting mauled along with a stupid, filthy, hippie ivorlebon... Man, how did I even- OH! They set it on fire! Oh man, that's... AWESOME!!! That freak had what was coming to him. I... HEY!"

El cartographer looks at the cameraman and knocks him down, ending the footage.
------------

The camera pans back to el cartographer, who's shaking.

Browfel: "Aha! Twatior!"

El cartographer leaps out of the wheelchair and runs off.

(OOC- End, should start up a nice fued.)
Back to top Go down

More not-so-bad detective work (after bad detective work)
Page 1 of 1