UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.)

Go down 
+2
Vengeance
el cartographer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.)   Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:07 am

The figure of Damien Darkness appears from the locker room shadows and creeps up behind el Cartographer with an evil grin on his face. He taps Cartographer on the shoulder and towers over him laughing his patented maniacal laugh.

"So, you think that you can insult me and my group to the crowd and get away with it? Call me a puppet master, will you? I have thought up a wicked idea that I was going to try out on someone, so tonight it may as well be you."

Damien Darkness pulls out a chain bearing his strange symbol and waves it in front of the eyes of el Cartographer.

"Now, cartoon map boy, you are under the power of the Lord of Evil. If you win the 3-way dance, then I will release your soul and let you live your own poor, pathetic excuse for a life. If, however, you should lose, then I will keep your soul until I tire of it."

The Lord of Evil puts a big grin on his face that somehow makes him look even more sinister.

"Go, now, and fight. Fight for your life, fight for your soul, fight for your right to be called el Cartographer instead of my puppet."

Damien Darkness fades into the shadows laughing his maniacal laugh.

Last edited by Damien Darkness on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Vengeance

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.)   Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:54 am

A camera finds Vengeance in his dressing room. As the door opens all we can see is blackness. The lights suddenly flick on and we see Vengeance sitting in his chair, made from black leather and the fram twisted to look somehow demonic on one side but on the other smooth red leather and an oaken frame.

Vengeance "Ah so you have come because of the turmoil in which El Cartographer has started?"

Vengeance gives a maniacal grin.

Vengeance "In the wake of the Armageddon which will unfold I will stand as either a victor or a martyr. And now I will make this more interesting."

Vengeance stands up and walks toward the camera. Standing close he speaks.

Vengeance "If, and I stress IF I am not victorious in the three way dance then my soul will have fallen. Fallen deep into the darkness which envelopes it. The light will have faded like a candle being snubbed out by blood dripping from the open wounds I may receive. My soul drenched in hatred and fury, my eyes may only see the devastation of human life which, to be cut short is a blessing amongst miracles."

Vengeance bows his head and lets his hair drape over his face.

Vengeance (Speaking softly) "Damien Darkness.. If my soul falls after the three way dance it will come looking for a home, a place of pure evil. Can anyone save it before it is claimed by anyone like you?"

Vengeance just stares at the camera, waiting for some kind of reply.
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.)   Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:48 am

The camera pans to the boiler room, where Damien Darkness is setting up an odd altar with the chain that he used on el Cartographer sitting on top. He turns to face the camera with a serious look on his face.

"Vengeance, I think you are misguided. How would losing make your soul fall? If you look at my stable, those who have embraced the darkness have become victorious. My man-beast, although suffering a setback against Yellow Girl, has swept through the ranks of the UNWA since becoming my Hand of Darkness. Ogre is unbeaten since he has bowed to me as the Lord of Evil. Even KristyDQT, an unwilling participant, has tasted victory."

Damien Darkness shakes his head slowly.

"No, I don't think that losing will bring your soul to me. You know that your soul is craving something that only I can provide. Look at my symbol and see how you feel the pull towards it. Join me willingly, not slinking on your belly like a beaten dog. I offer you the heights of greatness, not a place to crawl to after tasting the bile of defeat. Choose to join because it will complete you."

Damien Darkness growls at the cameraman who quickly retreats from the boiler room before anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.)   Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:44 am

OOC - Anyone see any reason why, or have any objections to this (great) rp being used on next weeks show instead of this weeks? The rp can be used next fridays show with the match on Sundays?
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.)   Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:21 pm

I have no objections, infact I think it is a splendid idea. One more bit of RP coming from me though to wrap up this segment from The Stable Of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.)   Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Just as the camera man closes the door to the boiler room, and turns to beat a hasty retreat to safety, he will turn his camera towards the awaiting hall. The camera will catch the sight of Devastator X waiting in a crouch, and just as the camera pans on him the man monster will leap like the cat he is. A charge will ensue and will result in a big foot kick being delivered to the camera or the man, the angle is unsure. In the aftermath a groan can be heard, obviously from the victim of the sneak attack. Then the camera, with a now cracked lense, will be hoisted up by the man monster. The camera will pan onto the crew member, who is lying face down in a pool of blood like ichor, a copious amount almost impossible in the anount of time that has elapsed. The man beast will stalk the crewman, and taunt him from behind the camera.

"Get up little piggy, get up and taste the destruction. Taste it.....TASTE IT!"

The camera will be placed a nearby case to allow further filming of the terrible sneak attack. The man monster will crouch again, as the crew man seems to unconsciencly rise back to his feet, back turned to the camera to avoid exposing the result of the blood pool. As the crew man turns to reveal his face, Devastator X will pounce again, blocking the view as he charges at the camera man again, delivering a second Kick Of Fear (formerly The Genocide Kick). The actually impact will be shielded by the form of Devastator X, but the prone form of the camera man will be seen immediately afterwards, back face down in that HUGE pool of blood. The man monster, Devstator X, will turn to the camera, after dipping his hand in the blood. He drops to one knee to allow his face to fill the entire camera angle. He will speak to the masses viewing the recording.

"There will be blood, there will be carnage......NO ONE WILL BE SPARED! YOU ALL WILL TASTE THE DEVASTATION, THE DEVASTATING DARKNESS!!!!! The Stable Of Darkness will bath in the blood of our enemies, NO ONE IS SAFE! Until there is no more Vengeance, no more anger, no more retribution, only blackness......THE HAND OF DARKNESS IS COMING! EVERYONE WILL SUCCUMB TO THE WILL OF THE MASTER!!!!!"

The man beast will then paint his signature X mark on the camera lense in the blood like ichor, as the camera will then burst into a fuzz of inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Vengeance

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.)   Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:14 pm

OOC:I think next week would be good. Loving the RP here!
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.)   Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:33 am

(OOC: Next week would be perfect for this... But Damien should then change his post back from "next week's three-way dance match" to "sunday's three-way dance match")
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.)   Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:34 am

(OOC - I took out the whole reference to when the match will be fought. This way, it doesn't matter when it goes off, the RP will still make sense. I personally think this is a great bunch of RP. Kudos to Leon for picking up some new talent with RP skills.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.)   Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interviewer-type segment (mostly open to Vengeance, others involved can too.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2