UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Bruise Li Video EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Bruise Li Video EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Bruise Li Video EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Bruise Li Video EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Bruise Li Video EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Bruise Li Video EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Bruise Li Video EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Bruise Li Video EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Bruise Li Video EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Bruise Li Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Bruise Li Video Empty
PostSubject: Bruise Li Video   Bruise Li Video EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:08 am

A video begins to play on the Titantron
[A caption reads, "Earlier today" On the screen we see a television sitting in a room. The walls are brick and painted white, the floor is covered with blue padded mats. The television is showing the final moments of the Bruise Li Vs. Ram Steelwood match...
Ram Steelwood catches Bruise Li by the throat, lifts them up like a chokeslam,
then twists round and pulls Bruise Li down spearing them face first into the mat, executing MORTAL Big Little Bit Of Peril!!

The screen freezes with Bruise Li on the mat. Master Swee Ensowa walks on screen, holding a remote control in one hand, and his staff in the other. The camera pulls back to reveal Bruise Li sitting and watching intently.]

Master Swee: Can you tell me what went wrong there?

[Bruise looks around him, and seeing nobody else around raises his hand]

Bruise: He grab my neck?

Master Swee: No. Having your foe grab your neck is just an opportunity to use one of the vicious counters I taught you. Your mistake was not using one of those counters to incapacitate him.

[Bruise raises his hand again.]

Bruise: But why watch this? I get up and destroy him!

[Bruise walks over to the television, and pushes play.]

Ram Steelwood is about to perform his taunt
Bruise Li capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
catching Ram Steelwood off guard!
Bruise Li grabs his opponent, lifts him,
and crashes him on the mat, executing a devastating Shellshock!!!!
Bruise Li pulls Ram Steelwood still groggy, by his hair
Bruise Li crouches into a martial arts stance
and lashes out with a strike to the side of the neck executing MORTAL Touch Of Death!!
RAM STEELWOOD IS BLEEDING!!

[Bruise pumps his fist for a moment, before catching the angry eye of Master Swee Ensowa and immediately stopping.]

Master Swee: Yes, yes, you got up and won the match because you are very tough, and because you properly executed the Touch of Death. However, Ram Steelwood made a foolish mistake, he went to taunt you instead of continuing to attack you. He underestimated how Dangerous you are. However, not many of your opponents are likely to make that mistake again.

Bruise: But Sensei, why I watch him hit me, mo' than me hit him?

Master Swee: [Cringing somewhat] I have told you not to call me that. You are to address me either as Master or Sifu.

Bruise: [bowing his head] Yes Sifu.

Master Swee: That's better. As to your question, a person learns more from their mistakes than from their successes. If you do something right, you've already learned what there is to know. If you do something wrong, then you learn what not to do.

Bruise: I don't get it.

Master Swee: You will. In the meantime, you must trust me. We must review some of your training. I can't allow you to fight tonight.

Bruise: But what if I learn, what if I fix? I was born to fight!

Master Swee: I know, but you still lack the discipline to be unstoppable. You are truly dangerous and tough, but you still make too many mistakes. While you can beat Ram Steelwood, what are you going to do when you face a worthy foe? You have to be ready.

Bruise: [bowing his head] Yes Sifu.

Master Swee: I am glad we have come to an understanding. But to show you that I am not going to deny you unfairly, if I feel you've made sufficient progress by the time the show begins, we will be in attendance, and I may try to acquire an opponent for you next Sunday.

Bruise: [Bowing his head again, quickly] Yes Sifu. Thank you, Sifu.

Master Swee: Excellent, well now we must get back to work. But first, do you want to shout your catchphrase into the camera? [Bruise nods his head in assent.] I expected as much, well go ahead, I'll be over there.

[Master Swee walks offscreen, Bruise gets up and walks towards the camera. He coughs to clear his throat, and takes a deep breath.]

Bruise: YOU CAN'T STAND THE DANGER!

[Bruise, clearly satisfied waves to the camera and walks away as the camera fades to black.]
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Bruise Li Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruise Li Video   Bruise Li Video EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:40 am

Yet another camera shows the floor before a locker room. You can see Kaluani walking down the floor, looking very angry, probably about his loss. He is shaking his head and mumbling phrases to himself. While he is that way distracted, he doesn't notice the door next to him opening. You can hear someone saying "...well go ahead, I'll be over there." and then coming out of the door, just perfectly stepping into the way of Kaluani, who still doesn't notice and stumbles right into Master Swee, who is still looking back to his student, and Kaluani accidently knocks him down. In the moment Swee hits the ground, you can hear a scream from the room he just left. "YOU CAN'T STAND THE DANGER!".

Kaluani shakes his head in surprise, but then comes back to his normal self in a fast way. "Oh, I am sorry! I was somewhere else with my thoughts, and as your little buddy over there just mentioned, this is a dangerous place. You should watch out more where you step."

Kaluani holds a hand to Master Swee, to help him up again.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Bruise Li Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruise Li Video   Bruise Li Video EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:47 pm

(OOC - Bruise Vs Kal anyone? let me know and I will make the match..)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Bruise Li Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruise Li Video   Bruise Li Video EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:02 pm

(OOC: That's what I was intending, I thought Master Swee was somebody who takes this as insult enough to bring a fight or something - if not, I would have tried to bring it that direction, but I don't know what Bruise is thinking about this)
Back to top Go down
Bruise Li

Bruise Li Video Empty
PostSubject: Continuation   Bruise Li Video EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:16 pm

[Master Swee looks up at Kaluani's extended hand. He swats it away with his staff before springing up to his feet. He eyes Kaluani up and down, obviously assessing the man before him. He continues to stare at Kaluani, looking for something, perhaps a hint of motive. Bruise Li, having finished his catch phrase comes over and stands behind Master Swee. He sees the tension in the air and speaks]

Bruise: Sifu, what happened?

Master Swee: Kaluani bumped into me and knocked me to the ground.

Bruise: [Instantly flying into a rage] WHAT! I KEEL YOU Kaloony!

[He lunges at Kaluani, who is startled by the sudden outburst. Master Swee, likely having anticipated this sort of reaction, reaches out with his staff, and blocks Bruise from physically striking Kaluani.]

Master Swee: Halt! [Bruise struggles for a moment more before settling back down.] That's better. Now Bruise, Mr. Kaluani here apologized. And what's more, he is the Vice General Manager, so he is at least due some respect because of his office... [Master Swee locks eyes with Kaluani] ...if not his ability.

[Kaluani responds here, presumably setting up the match.]
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Bruise Li Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruise Li Video   Bruise Li Video EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:54 pm

Kaluani takes back his hand, shaking his head.

"Hm, presumably, you don't need help to get up to your feet, huh?"

Master Swee looks at Kaluani without emotion, Kaluani takes up his look and for some silent moment, they both stare at each other without the slightest emotion. You can feel strong tensions in the air and even through the camera showing the scene, it feels like two gigantic powers oppose each other. Moments turn to ages as they both just stand there and stare at each other. After some of this seemingly endless moments, Kaluani as well as Master Swee start to sweat and gasp a little, then they both turn away their eyes in the same moment.

"Well, well... not that bad for a man of your age." Kaluani says, then looking up to Bruise. "Oh, and regards to you, little fighter are you able to bring at least half the power your master here has with him?"

Bruise nods twoards him, and the moment he opens his mouth to answer, Kaluani interrupts him.

"Yes, yes, the danger and all that. Know what? I want to not only to "stand" your little danger, I want to experience it, I want to SEE and FEEL the danger! If your master allows it, let's have a little match tonight, here in Sweden. I need someone to turn my anger upon. And You look like someone who needs a little pushback to find out his inner strength."

Having said that, Kaluani folds his hands together and takes a deep bow before Master Swee, before turning and leaving the scene.
Back to top Go down
Bruise Li

Bruise Li Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruise Li Video   Bruise Li Video EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:01 pm

[After Kaluani departs, Master Swee Ensowa turns to his pupil.]

Master Swee: You will disregard what I said earlier, you will fight a match tonight.

Bruise: [Eagerly, hopefully.] Against Kahluananny?

Master Swee: Yes, you will face your first real test. But I have confidence in your training and in your ability. What's more, this may be your best opportunity. While Kaluani seems rather formidable, I sensed something that can give you an edge. Especially if you can maintain your focus.

Bruise: I will do my best, Sifu. What did you sense?

[Master Swee smiles knowingly, before leading Bruise back into the training room, the microphone just manages to pick up one word as the door closes.]

Master Swee: Doubt.
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Bruise Li Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruise Li Video   Bruise Li Video EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:22 pm

(OOC: Love it! Great work here!)
Back to top Go down
Bruise Li

Bruise Li Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruise Li Video   Bruise Li Video EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:22 am

OOC
Thanks, it should be interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bruise Li Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruise Li Video   Bruise Li Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Bruise Li Video
Page 1 of 1