UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) Empty
PostSubject: Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary)   Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:28 am

(ooc- Leon, I'm not sure if this should be on the Thursday show or on Sunday's show, so feel free to place it wherever you see fit.)

A man has a choice, I choose THE IMPOSSIBLE

(Superstar by Saliva plays over the arena speakers as Bruiser Bob makes his way down to the ring with a look of both satisfaction and determination on his face. He excitedly bounds through the ring ropes and goes over and grabs a mic.)

Bruiser Bob: "So it has come to this. I have a shot to win a shot at the Pride Title at Relentless!!!"

(The crowd cheers at the mention of UNWA's Third PPV Relentless)

Bruiser Bob: "Now getting down to business, I've been one one heck of a roll lately. After dropping my first two decisions I haven't lost since. I've beaten a lot of great wrestlers here in the UNWA, but all of that means nothing. A win at Relentless will take me one step closer to my dream, winning a title here in the big leagues!!!"

(Bruiser Bob starts pacing around the ring and pounding his fists together.)

Bruiser Bob: "Now the only problem I have is that at Relentless I have to face a great wrestler by the name of Hemorrhage. This guy kicked the crap out of me once before, and I am going to be hard pressed to hang with him again. I am more than willing to get back in that squared circle and try to avenge one of my losses here in the UNWA but it's not going to be easy, but I will not back down from a challenge. So be ready Hemorrhage, as we will have a gladiator type showdown in the Roman Colosseum!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary)   Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:17 pm

[Hemorrhage's voice is suddenly booms around the arena, as he appears at the entrance ramp]

Hemorrhage:"Bruiser Bob, I've been ready to do whatever it takes to get to that Pride title. I agree that you've improved since out last match, but can you really beat me?"

[He looks at Bruiser Bob for a second but quickly continues speaking]

Hemorrhage:"You know the gladiators used a weapon back then...and I can't quite remember it...but I think you and our audience know's what I'm talking about."

[He points his mic at the audience]

Hemorrhage:"I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about, let me hear it!"

Audience:"SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!"

Hemorrhage:"Bruiser, I promise you I'll be using my spear at Relentless!"

Last edited by Hemorrhage on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary)   Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:18 pm

OOC:Is this going on Thursday's Show? Or at Relentless?
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary)   Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 10:30 pm

added to thursdays show as the rp seems to be building for the ppv on sunday, now its added to the show I have moved it to archives
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary)   Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary) Empty

Back to top Go down

Having Pride for the Pride Title (open to Hemorrhage and the bosses if necessary)
Page 1 of 1