UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) Empty
PostSubject: The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord)   The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Detective Browfel is seen walking through the UNWA parking lot. He stops near the camera. The camera pans up to reveal that Browfel is wearing a propeller cap. He sets his detective hat on top of it. The camera zooms out and focuses, making a bandage on Detective Browfel's forehead clear.

Detective Browfel: "Hey!"

Detective Browfel points his wooden spoon off-camera, some sweat dropping off his super-pale face.

Browfel: "Did you hit timeloaf in the... par...here? Weeks ago?"

The camera pans to reveal...

(OOC: Can you also put reasons for why you might have done it in OOC? Because I haven't been keeping up with what's been happening.)
Back to top Go down
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord)   The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:12 am

The Pittsburgh Mauler

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "I can assure each of you that it wasn't me that took out Timelord a few weeks ago. My reasons for being here are to tell Timelord that soon our paths will cross and you will know what 'Survival of the Fittest' means. Make sure you bring that little robotic dog with you. I'll be more than happy to weld him to the ring post. As for the tardis, I'll have to do some thinking about what I would like to do about it. As for your buddies in Revolution, if I were you, I don't think I would trust them a whole lot. They have their own personal agendas like titles and leadership on their minds already."

Mauler looks at Detective Browfel.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "Hey Fudd, shouldn't you be out chasing after Bugs Bunny or something. 'Where is that wascally wabbit?' Sorry to disappoint you in the fact that I didn't do it, or..."

Mauler pauses and thinks for a moment, then looks at Browfel.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "maybe I did."

Mauler smiles and goes inside the area.
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord)   The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:43 am

Detective Browfel stares blankly at the spot where The Pittsburgh Mauler was standing, even after he leaves.

Browfel: "I should write this in my notes."

Detective Browfel pulls out a watermelon and a pen and starts writing on it.

Browfel: "U..b..ge..Fudd..."

He turns around before dropping the watermelon on his feet, and his eyes pop wide open.

Browfel: "It's the Dan evidence!"

Detective Browfel yanks a towel, which is soggy from a green liquid.

Browfel: "Hooway!"

Detective Browfel looks around for a moment.

Browfel: "Forget Timeload, this is mawch mo important!"

Detective Browfel walks away.

(OOC: Anyone else feel free to stop me.)
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord)   The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:24 am

As Detective Browfel is walking away a noise will be heard coming up behind the sluether. A few seconds will pass and a large form will block the camera, and a hard metal 'KLANG' will ring out. Detective Browfel's unconscience form will then be revealed. Devastator X will stand there with a folding chair in his hand. A second of looking down at the detective will give in to two more ruthless chair shots ...'KLANG' 'KLANG'....Devastator X will then kneel down beside of the detective and speak to the form.

"You want to know who did it little man. Who ran down the master of time, the grand vizier of possibilities, the Rev head.....The answer is in the Agenda. Take the clue to heart little man........It's Agenda time."

Devastator X will drop the chair and stomp on Detective Browfel a few more times before spitting on him and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord)   The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord) Empty

Back to top Go down

The next accusation (open to anyone who wants to be accused of hitting timelord)
Page 1 of 1