Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

The Forced Alliance (Open to Patrick Griffin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zer0_k00L
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: The Forced Alliance (Open to Patrick Griffin)   Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:01 pm

29 seconds in, when the screaming begins a white light comes from the tunnel. Out
walks Z. He is wearing his navy blue tank top with the writing 'Jardine Clinic: 0704895'
on the back in white writing. Around his wrists are his broken shackles. He has his
navy blue and black combat trousers on and his black boots with navy blue flames
up the sides of them. He strides down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope.
Blue flame erupts from each ring post as the lights go back on. He grabs a mic and
begins to speak.

Z: "Patrick.. We need to talk.. I can see that we shall be partners in a tag match at
HeartBreak.. Now there may be some.. friction.. between us but let's get it out in the
open.."

Z's head violently shakes and he begins to speak in a harsher voice.

Z: "PATRICIA! You let me out.. And i thank you for that! But we need assurances going
into HeartBreak! We need assurances that the same thing WILL NOT happen again! You
see we like who we are now and we don't wish to be torn apart.. And the one who would
do this Patricia, would be you.. We NEED assurances that you will remain loyal to us
throughout the match.. We sure as hell don't need another opponent when we have to
face Bad Blood and The Overlord.. So whadda ya say pal? We friends or what?"

Z climbs up and sits on the turnbuckle facing the tunnel, waiting for Patrick to appear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Griffin
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Forced Alliance (Open to Patrick Griffin)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:16 am

The lights around the arena suddenly dim as green spotlights begin to dart around the arena.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Patrick Griffin slowly emerges from the curtains wearing impressive white, silver and green MMA fight shorts with a matching hooded jacket over the top, as well as sparkling white wrestling boots and MMA fingerless gloves. Despite his impressive outfit, Griffin appears solemn and remorseful as he makes his down the ramp. Microphone in hand, he makes his way into the ring and stands in the centre as Z glares at him suspiciously from the turnbuckle. He looks up at Z at the corner, and raises the microphone to his lips and speaks calmly and apologetically.

Griffin: Z, I want you to know that I've been doing a lot of thinking this past week. I've been talking over what's been going on in the UNWA since my arrival here with a lot of people very close to me; my agent, my friends, my family. I've been doing a lot of thinking; I've been really looking into the situation, and looking into myself especially. You all know that for the past few weeks I've been running my mouth; blaming a lot of different people for my disappointing performances here in the UNWA. I've been accusing a lot of people, and I've said some things and done some things that I'm definitely not proud of. And through this past week I've been thinking, maybe the problem isn't with the UNWA, maybe the problem isn't with Leon Heart...

He looks around the arena for a moment before speaking again

Griffin: Maybe the problem's with me... I was so eager to impress here in the UNWA, so driven to succeed, and when that things didn't go to plan, I couldn't handle it and I passed the blame onto people who didn't deserve it. And I know- trust me I know that's no excuse for what I did.

Griffin pauses and looks at Z apologetically.

Griffin: And Z, I want you to know, that from the bottom of heart, I am truly sorry for what happened to you. And I know that doesn't make up for what I did, and I know its going to be hard for me to ever earn your trust, let alone your forgiveness, but tonight, Z, I promise you I have your back in this match. I'm not asking for your forgiveness, all I'm asking for is for one night only, live at UNWA: HeartBreak, you give me your trust, and I guarantee I will put every inch of my being into this match, and I promise I will do everything I can to make it up to you.

He lowers the microphone from his lips, and glances around the arena. He returns his gaze towards Z, and slowly extends his hand.

(OOC: By 'extend his hand' I mean going for a handshake if you werent sure)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0_k00L
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Forced Alliance (Open to Patrick Griffin)   Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Z takes Patrick's hand and pulls him forward staring right into his eyes. He begins
to speak in his soft voice once again.

Z: "From here I can see into your soul Patrick.. And it's hazy at best.."

Z's head shakes and he begins to talk in a harsher voice.

Z: "HMMMM.. Now I don't know about this "new" Patrick Griffin.. You can't have
lost all that arrogance overnight.. And you also stated to me once before 'I WILL
NEVER APOLOGIZE' so I really don't know what to think.. You have confused
both of us Patricia.."

Z steps down from the turnbuckle and stands man to man with Patrick.

Z: "Ok Patricia.. I will accept your offer of peace.. For now.. And if anything ill
should befall me tonight I shall make it my purpose to inflict as much pain as
humanly.. or IN-humanly possible to you, to leave you lying in a pool of your
own blood, as you so did to me.. And Patricia.. If this happens, you'll need more
than a damn mask to cov.."

Z's head shakes once more as his lighter side returns.

Z: "What he means to say Patrick is that our revenge will be twice as bad as it
would have been."

Z shakes Patrick's hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vonryan
VGM
VGM

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Forced Alliance (Open to Patrick Griffin)   Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:43 pm

RP CLOSED

Added to PPV

(VR)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forced Alliance (Open to Patrick Griffin)   

Back to top Go down

The Forced Alliance (Open to Patrick Griffin)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1